Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ghislaine of YOSPOS
Apr 19, 2020

I got a block of manchego from coco and it was uncomfortably wet and was way too creamy compared to what I'm used to. Did I get a bad one?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghislaine of YOSPOS
Apr 19, 2020

im goin in on a Sunday. anything good to throw on the smoker? Or good seasoning or BBQ sauce?

Ghislaine of YOSPOS
Apr 19, 2020

good God in heaven is that turkey jerkey good. probably a little sugary but gently caress.

Ghislaine of YOSPOS
Apr 19, 2020

what do you dip in bitchin Sauce

Ghislaine of YOSPOS
Apr 19, 2020

Virigoth posted:

I'm in the market for a new King

Greetings

Ghislaine of YOSPOS
Apr 19, 2020

Taima posted:

I've given this a lot of thought recently: the church rotisserie chicken is, and I don't say this lightly, the best price/value/taste combination in the world and I will fight anyone who disagrees.

You can get nicer food and you can get cheaper food and you can get MORE food but never, ever all 3 of those in the same fantastic ratio of price/value/taste.

i got a rotisserie from a local, very nice grocery store for nine dollars. wow, more expensive than Costco, but I'm sure it's better and not brine injected, I thought.
WRONG! Costco has spoiled me. it was half as good and twice the price. I was so mad I got a rotisserie chicken I didn't need from Costco today to make myself feel better.

Ghislaine of YOSPOS
Apr 19, 2020

i find the term 'chicken bake' off putting

Ghislaine of YOSPOS
Apr 19, 2020

the frozen acai bowls are really nice though. have one for breakfast a couple times a week

Ghislaine of YOSPOS
Apr 19, 2020

ive been going nuts trying to get a decent sectional these last few weeks. was talking to my grandma and the couch she has that she likes is from Costco! anyone gotten furniture from there before? need something pet hairs won't get meshed in so fabric is out.

Ghislaine of YOSPOS
Apr 19, 2020

had a delicious hot dog after my co run today and then some not so delicious hot dog burps for about eight hours. the peppermint bark is really good. they had dried garlic in like a potato chip style snack bag that I bought. im a big time garlic fan, grew several lbs of garlic this fall, and one piece was way too garlicky. does anyone like this?

Ghislaine of YOSPOS
Apr 19, 2020

i had a few more and now I like them. gently caress.

Ghislaine of YOSPOS
Apr 19, 2020

FCKGW posted:

Your assumption is correct! Most retail stores, when they open a new location, send "A-team" people from other stores to help open and train new people for a week or two.

Someone else in this thread said their local store isn't getting any this year.

I thought ringer was bad. I assumed ringer checkout people meant they send over their lovely ones.

Ghislaine of YOSPOS
Apr 19, 2020

oh man. i understand that Johnny Knoxville movie and the sports website completely differently now. my life completely changed in a very mild way today

Ghislaine of YOSPOS
Apr 19, 2020

i have had 1500 calories of stroopwaffels since Thanksgiving

Ghislaine of YOSPOS
Apr 19, 2020

Tetrabor posted:

A tingly butthole is a clean butthole.

Not necessarily.

Ghislaine of YOSPOS
Apr 19, 2020

do not get a disposable or inflatable hot tub or a regular one for that matter. regular ones are only OK if you can afford someone to come take care of it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghislaine of YOSPOS
Apr 19, 2020

i cannot stop eating tru fru. why are the bags so big!! gently caress!!! So delicious!!!