Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe

Super Waffle posted:

My mother once bought one of those giant industrial kitchen sized rolls of saran wrap, with the built in cutter.

It lasted 11 years.

gonna try to beat that. let you know in 7 more.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe
lol wtf is your goal if all your calories are alcohol and you're considering flour and sugar a bonus to your intake

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe

Relevant Tangent posted:

"This is fake news" he squealed as he waddled past the organic vegetables to his precious cheetos.

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe
i've been a member since 2008 and never bought a dog :twisted:

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe

Chinatown posted:

Anyone get tires at Costco? Can you special order tires? I have pretty low profile & wide tires. Prices seem right tho.

i got my last set there. i have an oddball size and just ordered from their website. i couldn't find anyone locally that could beat their price

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe

Chinatown posted:

jfc do you at least smash some 'za or what?

oh sure. their pizza is pretty good :thumbsup:

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe
i'm going to the bx!

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe

AF posted:

So there's this Sony bluetooth speaker I've had my eye on for almost a year on Amazon; I spotted it yesterday at the mother loving Costco of all places for $100 dollars and nabbed one. It was meant to be a gift for a friend but I popped it open to test it and it's so god drat good that I'm seriously contemplating holding on to it and either buying my friend another one or something else. Blesss u Costco for this frivolous conundrum

(if anyone is interested, it's the Sony SRS-X55)

i have an older model of this in my garage gym and it's a sweet speaker and that's a sweet price for one

super sweet

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe
i dread the days i show up and there are samples being served for all the already listed reasons

people are poo poo

costco is good

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe
if you bought the kirkland brand then they are good with actual quality protein. if you bought any other brand return them right away with no hassle and get the kirkland bars

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe
that goes really for any sports supplement

unflavored whey isolate or ur a bitch! 💪

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe

Gravitee posted:

I'm hosting a backyard BBQ soon and going to tithe at Costco. What are everyone's​ favorites to feed lots of people? Besides the dogs of course. I need some sides or extras.

both their greek and tortellini pasta salads are the bomb

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe

Im Ready for DEATH posted:

Oh god we make the vitamins too. gently caress

Well, it's been fun, kids.

idk about the vitamins but those are bars are good and don't use any bullshit proteins like most of the others you can get there

:thumbsup:

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe

FCKGW posted:

Yeah but you burn double that chugging around the warehouse.

what exactly are you chugging around the warehouse to burn 1400 calories on a costco trip

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe
or you know just chug around the warehouse and burn 1400 calories nbd

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe

Teikanmi posted:

lol just if you aren't stacked as gently caress, bicep bulging calorie burning monster that fucks only the hottest cut

:same:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe

the dream