Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tezer
Jul 9, 2001

The Slack Lagoon posted:

Bought a case of the Kirkland wet dog food but my pup doesn't like it. Can I return the other 23 cans?

Do a good deed and donate it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tezer
Jul 9, 2001

I have winter tires (on rims) that I put on for snow season. Last time I needed new all weather tires I bought them at Costco, everything went fine, they put my winter tires in the back. The next fall I make an appointment to have my tires swapped and learned when they got my car into the bay that they would not put the winter tires on because I didn't buy them from Costco.

I told them I understood it wouldn't be free or anything, but I needed them swapped and I wasn't ready to buy new winter tires. Nope, there was no price I could pay to have them put the winter tires on.

Just a really weird restriction, essentially if you don't buy eight tires from them at once you can't use their tire shop for seasonal swaps. The rep said it was a new rule in 2019 or something.

Also, they don't even stock tires for my van at all.

Tezer
Jul 9, 2001

Gaius Marius posted:

Back of his car

Correct