Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DkHelmet
Jul 10, 2001

I pity the foal...

Silly Burrito posted:

I want to try this, but I donít want to use just cold water. And thereís no electrical receptacle near my toilet for heated water. Costco, hear my rear endís plight.

As a recent convert to rear end-blastiní bidet wands, the cold tap isnít bad at all. I anticipated some sort of hyperthermia induced rectal freezing ambulance ride but itís just refreshing.

Go for it. Let your rear end guide you, not the other way around.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DkHelmet
Jul 10, 2001

I pity the foal...

The Hambulance posted:

My Costco got rid of the chili and brought back the Al Pastor salad. Apparently they are seasonal items in the Great Book of Costco.

Also, my food court fries are back, PBUC. :smug:

Al Pastor is back? PBUC. Iíll be there after work.

DkHelmet
Jul 10, 2001

I pity the foal...

At church today someone had the neat idea to move all 171 cases of Kirkland Select seltzer somewhere besides the beverage area. Nobody at the CS desk knows where it is, but thereís definitely 171 cases on hand.

Dog was god tho. PBUC.

DkHelmet
Jul 10, 2001

I pity the foal...

Big Dick Cheney posted:

Has anyone gotten central air installed via Costco? Was it more/less expensive than it normally is? The home inspector said that the AC at our new house will need replaced soon. Heater is fine.

This same thing happened to me. The 25 year old York imploded 3 months after I bought the place.

I went pretty far down this path. My ĎCo partnered with a local Lennox provider. Solid dudes, the prices were fine and it came with some significant Costco gift cards. It didnít compete with my local Carrier shop, but it was close. Without the gift cards it was comically high.

DkHelmet
Jul 10, 2001

I pity the foal...

I miss the giant sushi tray.

DkHelmet
Jul 10, 2001

I pity the foal...

Involuntary Sparkle posted:

It's the Kirkland version of Sparkling Ice. I used to do R&D for the brand name company and the stuff is god awful sweet from sucralose and over flavored.

Do not recommend, sorry. :(

This is the unsweetened stuff. It basically keeps my wife hydrated.

DkHelmet
Jul 10, 2001

I pity the foal...

I found out today that theyíre no longer stocking decaf coffee beans in store. Not blessed.

DkHelmet
Jul 10, 2001

I pity the foal...

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

Halp I can't stop eating ham

PM me your address, Iíll come help.

DkHelmet
Jul 10, 2001

I pity the foal...

BraveUlysses posted:

this fuckin thing was so amazingly gross

i hate-ate my way through one because i just didnt have any better options for lunch at work but it's really hard to accurately convey how much i hated it

The vegan salad is awesome and rocks my socks.

DkHelmet
Jul 10, 2001

I pity the foal...

Clavavisage posted:

Hell yea a 422 limerick goon, RiP Hilltop

gently caress yes Hilltop burgers rule.

DkHelmet
Jul 10, 2001

I pity the foal...

ElGroucho posted:

Yo, this shredded rotisserie chicken bag is awesome, you never run out of uses for it

Itís an unsung hero of the chiller case. I vacuum seal it into fourths and party all month.

DkHelmet
Jul 10, 2001

I pity the foal...

Fallom posted:

Does using the Costco auto buying site hand your phone number out to a dozen dealerships that immediately start ringing it nonstop? I'd like to check out some prices but opening the floodgates to salesmen was a real pain when I used the USAA service.

Yup. And it didnít give me any better numbers than calling around.

DkHelmet
Jul 10, 2001

I pity the foal...

Alan Smithee posted:

i feel like every costco but LA gets beyotchin sauce

I havent seen that anywhere

Philly burbs remain unbitchiní.

DkHelmet
Jul 10, 2001

I pity the foal...

Simply grilled or in a pan with tartar sauce (optional dash of old bay) on a grilled bun. Lettuce and tomato if available.

I... I donít know of any other way to enjoy a salmon burger. Have I been doing it wrong all these years?

DkHelmet
Jul 10, 2001

I pity the foal...

Gaius Marius posted:

The Al pastor wasn't regional but it probably shoulda been. That fake meat was disgusting to prepare and we threw out as many as we made. The chili shouldn't of had to suffer for it's sins

The Al Pastor loving rocked and was routinely sold out in my Co by lunch.

DkHelmet
Jul 10, 2001

I pity the foal...

Went to Costco and got a birthday 1/4 lb all beef hot dog with soda (and free refill). PBUC.

Also apparently they no longer carry Oral-B toothbrushes. What the hell.

DkHelmet
Jul 10, 2001

I pity the foal...

I get unflavored seltzer in the quart bottles and pour a splash of pomegranate juice in it.

:shrug:

DkHelmet
Jul 10, 2001

I pity the foal...

Virigoth posted:

Thinking of picking up the Weber Genesis II s-345 bundle at my Co tonight. My last grill ripped and with winter coming charcoal is a pain in the dick. Anyone have experience with it?

I have a 12 year old Genesis three burner. Not the same model and all but itís the propane equivalent of a brick shithouse, I donít think youíll regret the purchase.

DkHelmet
Jul 10, 2001

I pity the foal...

Just wait until someone tells him what happens to the cows when we make steaks.

DkHelmet
Jul 10, 2001

I pity the foal...

Donít forget they make a great chilled dessert. Thanks, Temple of Doom.

Costco realchat: now that I have committed to buying shrimp chips I no longer see shrimp chips. I swear that the local store is messing with me.

Same with that giant bag of frozen breakfast sausage patties. Yum yum, Dk needs some, and itís discontinued. 1000 units at stores A and B nearby, discontinued at my location.

I have apparently angered the stocking gods.

DkHelmet
Jul 10, 2001

I pity the foal...

You donít need any excuse to sautť with butter, salt, and pepper and just eat a plate of them.

DkHelmet
Jul 10, 2001

I pity the foal...

Bitchiní Sauce has finally landed in the Philly suburbs, PBUC.

DkHelmet
Jul 10, 2001

I pity the foal...

jisforjosh posted:

your stomach is going to want to die from the amount of fat

Sounds like a challenge.

DkHelmet
Jul 10, 2001

I pity the foal...

Soul Dentist posted:

Costco sashimi and makizushi:

My local Costco in King of Prussia used to have sushi platters up until 8 years ago and Iím still loving bitter about their discontinuance.

DkHelmet
Jul 10, 2001

I pity the foal...

Mormon Nailer posted:

My favorite part is when you can't tell the shrimp from the hot dog because it all tastes like burnt rot by day 3.

Wait, is this an actual thing and not ironic posts? I require proof.

DkHelmet
Jul 10, 2001

I pity the foal...

Bunch of people misspelling Fiestaware itt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DkHelmet
Jul 10, 2001

I pity the foal...

I like Costco.