Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LoonyLeif
Jul 17, 2001

You know, if Dave Thomas is really dead, then how does he keep coming out with all these new sandwiches?

rap music posted:

thanks suckers

:wtc:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LoonyLeif
Jul 17, 2001

You know, if Dave Thomas is really dead, then how does he keep coming out with all these new sandwiches?

Math You posted:

Just lol if you've never had a sausage so flavourful and aromatic that your farts caused you to vacate each room you dropped a bomb in.
Farts that seem more vapour than gas and settle into all of your clothing. Farts you carry with you for days after you last let one rip. A deep musk you can taste.

I pity anyone who's never had that kind of sausage
I am imbued with the essence of our lord

I must spread the message to lands far and wide

LoonyLeif
Jul 17, 2001

wtf, it would be impossible to pick up all the needles that thing left behind.

LoonyLeif
Jul 17, 2001

I buy the Kirkland TP. It comes in a crate-sized block. At first I was afraid that it would be the same product as previously bought at the unholy Sam's Club (forgive me). That was less than 1-ply -- more like .25 ply.

I can report that the Kirkland TP is of the highest quality. Your anus will pucker with satisfaction. Rejoice.

LoonyLeif
Jul 17, 2001

All I'll say is I love those microwave dumplings in the big bag. Throw em in a pan for a few minutes and then pop em in the microwave to finish. Crispy on the outside and meaty on the inside.

LoonyLeif
Jul 17, 2001

Harton posted:

Picked up the ready to cook Korean BBQ beef and onion deal. Holy poo poo me and the wife were in flavor country. First time I ever saw it at my local Co. I’m buying that poo poo every time I see it now. It was amazing.
is it this thing?

http://www.tastyislandhawaii.com/images13/costco_hawaii/costco_hi_bulgogi_beef.jpg

LoonyLeif
Jul 17, 2001

Those milk jugs are terrible and they have a much higher center of gravity, meaning you have to work a lot more to get em out of the fridge.

Also I have no idea why but the milk at my Costco expires just one week after purchase. "I'll chance it," I say, and let it go a week. Never again. That milk was foul. Going to Aldi from now on for milk that lasts two months; it must be irradiated or some poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LoonyLeif
Jul 17, 2001

thinkin bout them dogs