Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Afterbirth Aftermath
Aug 29, 2002
Today I went only for free samples, and nearly free food court dogs and slices.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Afterbirth Aftermath
Aug 29, 2002
I don't mind boozin on occasion but have concerns over the ever increasing amount of floor space they seem to be dedicating to alcohol at my local 'co.

Afterbirth Aftermath
Aug 29, 2002

KakerMix posted:

What so do you make them wait an hour before they can ear their dog? How can you not be instantly gratified by the Costco food court?

Well there is typically a line

Afterbirth Aftermath
Aug 29, 2002
I'm not sure if the giant buckets of icing are even for sale, but you might decide you'll need two of them

Afterbirth Aftermath
Aug 29, 2002

belt posted:

I got some jerky one time because it was on sale and I was gonna buy a ton of it if it tasted good.

That's the ONLY time.

I grabbed a sample of some chocolate thing after I had already picked up the container from down the aisle. Did not like, put the item back.

Afterbirth Aftermath
Aug 29, 2002

Duck and Cover posted:

Mini. Lemon. Cakes.

Cashier gave me the pro tip of sticking them in the freezer for a bit. They don't freeze solid and are perfect for August heat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Afterbirth Aftermath
Aug 29, 2002
Things I'm currently enjoying from Costco:

Kam Yen Jan Chinese sausage in some homemade fried rice

Four Roses small batch select, in a "shot glass" (using the glass the tiramisus came in)