Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

meet girls at the store
Nov 4, 2002

Schadenboner posted:

I am second to none for my love of a good sourdough but “crisp” has never really been on my list of adjectives for said good sourdough?

Like, most of the time I’ll be using a big ‘ol boule of sourdough for making cheese toasts and the attribute I’m looking for is “soft” (wrt the bread) and “crusty” (wrt the crust) not “crisp” per se?

:shrug:

E: Mods, plz rename to “I’ve got big boules”, tia...

The key is to dip the sourdough crisps in soup before eating :yum:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

meet girls at the store
Nov 4, 2002

Pennywise the Frown posted:

Costco has really good prepared protein shakes. Premier Protein I believe.

Chocolate and vanilla are fine. I thought I'd like the banana but I don't think it was very good.

All of the reviews on these mention that occasionally you get a bad shake, but I’ve been through four boxes and hadn’t hit a bad one — until today. Tasted like frothy battery acid and cigarette butts. I knew something was off, it didn’t feel/sound right when I shook it, and it was weirdly foamy when I opened the cap, so look out for that.

They’re normally really good but I’m admittedly a little gunshy now

meet girls at the store
Nov 4, 2002

Renegret posted:

e: And my Costco finally started to carry the Fit Crunch protein bars.

Do the Fit Crunch bars live up to the hype?