Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Coredump
Dec 1, 2002

Dr. Tim Whatley posted:

I made a discovery today friends! Kirkland individually sealed frozen chicken breasts. This is gonna take my no flavor sous vide chicken to the next level! Praise be!

Thank you for this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coredump
Dec 1, 2002

Goddamn so many pro-tier posts in here I can't keep up.

Coredump
Dec 1, 2002

Im Ready for DEATH posted:

But here's the question. You put that poo poo in your cart, and then in your car for a 10 minute drive back to your house. Then, into you fridge. Where are you putting your milk in such jeopardy that it leaks so much? I'm not a packaging engineer but it surprises me that goons are putting their milk through a gauntlet of danger to get it home.

Trip from the car into the house is when the milk is most in peril in my experience. Maybe we'll have to do like the Canadians and put our milks in pitchers.

Coredump
Dec 1, 2002

Who is doobie.

Coredump
Dec 1, 2002

Man oh man I wish Costco would do a three meat pizza.

Coredump
Dec 1, 2002

My costco location no longer has the polish dog option.

Coredump
Dec 1, 2002

Maybe have to call it in for a custom pizza order.

Coredump
Dec 1, 2002

I got the Italian sausage instead of the dog today. Also the 32 degrees raincoat for 20 bux seems solid.

Coredump
Dec 1, 2002

Taima posted:

Kinda looks like there's ketchup in there, which would be unfortunate

Ketchup belongs wit a hot dog.

Coredump
Dec 1, 2002

Ketchup belongs on dogs.

Coredump
Dec 1, 2002

Big Grunty Secret posted:

Is it worth the extra 1.29? I love a good sausage but the dog is just such a good deal.

That may be the Italian sausage. There was a time when my costco had all three. The hotdog, Polish sausage, and Italian sausage. Now I only get hot dog or Italian.

Coredump
Dec 1, 2002

My girl asked me if weíre getting communion today. I have converted one to the flock. PBUC.

Coredump
Dec 1, 2002

RJWaters2 posted:

The honey chilpotle chicken breasts are huge!!

Can you get a picture of the packaging if you still have it? I went looking for them in my Costco but didnít see them.

Coredump
Dec 1, 2002

Thanks! Based on the packaging were those in the open refrigerator section instead of the freezer area with the doors?

Coredump
Dec 1, 2002

Please Costco have a meat toppings slice. Please.

Coredump
Dec 1, 2002

Yeah I just wish I could get the pepperoni and sausage slices like you can the combo, cheese, and just pepperoni.

Coredump
Dec 1, 2002

Does Costco have any corporate IT jobs outside of Washington?

Coredump
Dec 1, 2002

bob dobbs is dead posted:

jack up the dose then

its the same stuff white peeps and babies bodies use to digest lactose

White peeps? I thought white peeps are mutants in regards to being able to digest lactose and the majority of the world has trouble with it.

Coredump
Dec 1, 2002

Accretionist posted:

Bought 'naanwiches' on a lark

They microwave in 90s and are delicious:

PBUC

I went looking for these and while my Costco has other Suhkiís food I didnít see these. Are these in the freezer section or the refrigerated section with the Tikka Masala? Has anyone found these in a Costco in Georgia?

Coredump
Dec 1, 2002

binge crotching posted:

I just found them in my Costco, frozen section.

Is your Costco in Georgia?

Coredump
Dec 1, 2002

First of May posted:

Can confirm the tikka masala naanwiches are delicious.

:negative:

Coredump
Dec 1, 2002

akma posted:

I just got back from the Duluth Costco.

Did they have naan pockets?

Coredump
Dec 1, 2002

DNK posted:

Helium is also literally the most slippery molecule in he universe and will diffuse through 30 feet of glass in a surprisingly short amount of time.

Itís a neat idea except your tires would be flat in maybe four miles. I mean... pressurized, heated up helium held in by a 4Ē rubber/steel barrier isnít going to do anything.

Helium or Hydrogen will diffuse like that?

Coredump
Dec 1, 2002

Chinatown posted:

I, too, am mesmerized by spinning meat.

There exist a website to cater to this. Meatspin.com for all your spinning meat needs.

Coredump
Dec 1, 2002

A Pack of Kobolds posted:

Costco needs a crematorium next to the tire shop. I don't want to be buried, just torch my dead gay rear end at Costco and get a hot dog & refill for $1.50+tax on the way out.

No cuz then the hotdogs will be people. We've been over this.

Coredump
Dec 1, 2002

A Pack of Kobolds posted:

Costco hot dogs are 100% all beef, friend. Perhaps you are thinking of Sam's Club or some other den of heresy.

Yeah you're right, forgive my transgression. PBUC

Coredump
Dec 1, 2002

The Hambulance posted:

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/costco-kills-beloved-food-court-083353418.html

Yahoo reports Costco is killing the Polish dog combo. $1.50 dog and soda (w/free refill) still on menu.

Polish dog hasn't been at my area Costco's for over a year now. We do get the Italian sausage though. Its $2.80 but I think it's well worth it.

Coredump
Dec 1, 2002

Iím still on my quest to find the naanwiches.

Coredump
Dec 1, 2002

Would anyone be willing to give me the costco item number for the naanwiches? Or tell me what states have them? Please.

edit: Literally on a chat with a costco person trying to find these. I am goon.

Coredump fucked around with this message at 13:33 on Jul 12, 2018

Coredump
Dec 1, 2002

Did you then proceed to tell her your feelings on ketchup? And dogs?

Coredump
Dec 1, 2002

Taima posted:

HAHAHAHA oh man you're still mad about that? I just looked in the post history and there it was.

Yes, ketchup on hot dogs is for children. Sorry that makes you mad still.

Ketchup goes on dogs.

Coredump
Dec 1, 2002

The Costco Pizza bites are bomb. That is all.

Coredump
Dec 1, 2002

Hed posted:

Please elaborate on what these are and where I can find them.

They're not Kirkland brand but they're called "Pappalo's Combination Pizza Snack". You can find them in the freezer parts where they keep the patties, tacos and such. Pop them in the oven for 12 minutes and they are surprisingly good.

Coredump
Dec 1, 2002

Dr. Tim Whatley posted:

Korea will not be pleased

Reposting for anyone who might not understand the reference: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1cqDQSOrZM

Coredump
Dec 1, 2002

Taima posted:

The onion dispensers going away is honestly terrible, but at least you are still able to make the classic adult hot dog: deli mustard and sauerkraut.

Donít forget ketchup, cuz ketchup goes on dogs.

Coredump
Dec 1, 2002

I can report a positive sighting of an onion dispenser at Mall of Georgia Costco. Still no Naanwiches. :(

Coredump
Dec 1, 2002

RIP gentle pie loving goon.

Coredump
Dec 1, 2002

Filets on cookie grid on top rack in oven and then put a cookie sheet below the filets to catch crumbs.

Coredump
Dec 1, 2002

Taima posted:

The chicken bakes are trash, and honestly, while the pizzas are better they are some of the worst pizza you can get, any decent local pizza place is going to blow it out of the water ($10 is admittedly a crazy good deal for it though).

Lord forgive me for my blasphemy, but I find the food court to be a disaster besides the $1.50 hot dog WITH refill.

Even great classic items like the berry smoothie uses a completely watered down recipe from what they were offering a few years ago. As for the salad, using fake al pastor should be punishable by death considering how delicious real al pastor is. What a bait and switch.

The Acai bowl is alright but it's nowhere near as good as a real acai bowl. Granted, not a terrible deal for $5, but not a great one either.

Costco clearly understands that the food court is kind of poo poo, which is why they keep on making changes, but the changes they have made just don't make me confident that they even know what's wrong. Like, chili? Fake al pastor? Come on son. Sure you can make a chili dog, but 99% of people are not going to go to that kind of effort. They should just make a chili dog on menu if that's the goal.

On top of that they got rid of the mother. loving. polish.

Get your poo poo together, Costco food court.

e: And not to beat the shareholder drum but when was the last time that they intro'ed a true value item? They mostly try to get you to pay $4 for chili out of a bag or lettuce with soy pastor. These are all positioned to make plenty of profit, which is also why they cut the polish.

They want to have the hot dog and the pizza on the menu alongside profit-making items and it leads the entire menu to come off as kind of a poo poo show. Focus on value, or don't, but these half measures are kind of ridiculous.

Hey you know what goes good on their hot dogs?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coredump
Dec 1, 2002

ShortyMR.CAT posted:

What's the opposite of pbuc. This is it

Shareholders :argh: