Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

I miss the pie sized dish of cinnamon rolls. I would dominate one of those over a week.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

I canít judge people skipping a hot dog if said line is six people deep.

Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

Really what it is for me is my Costco is one where people donít decide what they want until theyíre at the register to order.

ďOh, itís my turn to order? Do I want a hot dog or a chicken wrap? I really donít know!Ē

Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

My Costco's gas station is a terrifying place.

Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

Bidets are life changing.

Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

Getting gas at my Costco is like I'm Mad Max going for guzzoline. Never again am I dealing with those savages.

Good on you folks where your Costco gas stations aren't cutthroat.

Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

The lines/queues are always ridiculously long (six vehicles+ deep per slots of two pumps--four rows of two pumps) and people will cut in front given the opportunity. Six vehicles might not sound like a lot, but people take their sweet-rear end time when they finally get a pump.

Attitudes among your fellow patrons are also quite hostile.

Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

The chicken bake can be really good too.

Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

Just posting to say Costco's broccoli cheddar soup is Quite Good (tm).

Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

The cheesy chicken pita sandwiches in the freezer section are also a pro move. They're found next to the frozen chicken bakes at my 'stco.

Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

That receiver goes for $510 on Newegg, so the discount isn't bad. A rudimentary search found people cross-shopping that Yamaha with Denon receivers, so I take that as a net positive on the Yamaha's quality.

Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

FogHelmut posted:

Seeded buns on the dogs now?

What kind of seeds?

Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

Went to my local Costco and got a mug rack. I got props from the cashiers as apparently it's a popular item in my area.

Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

Carrion Luggage posted:

you live in a retirement area?

Fair amount of old people.

Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

Iíve got mail order TP lol owned.

Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

Laterite posted:

carbon for the carbon god

My butthole demands the best.

Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

Cartoon Man posted:

Why there no Kirkland personal lubricant?

Havenít ran across it, tbh.

Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

Bidets own, but I need to wire a socket closer to my toilet or hire an electrician to do it for me.

Bidets rule. Get one if you can.

Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

MarcusSA posted:

This.

I have the one that doesnít need power and while a rear end dryer would be nice Iím beyond satisfied with what I have.

Itís the heated seat models that sold me.

Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

TraderStav posted:

This SHOULD be easy, just tap into the light switch and drop it down. Obviously this depends on if there are any horizontal studs between the two but it took me all of twenty minutes to wire up. Note that my home was built in the late 90s so was up to the right amount code level to have the proper wiring in the switch/etc.

It should be easy, but with the way my bathroom is laid out, I couldnít promise to my wife that itíd be pretty.

Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

Hyrax Attack! posted:

You have the coolest profile pic Iíve seen, dang that was a fun game

Hi5

Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

The lobster bisque isnít bad.

Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

Dixville posted:

Nah it's actually a bunch of boutique/exotic foods that are grain free and we don't totally know why yet. Heres a list of the brands most implicated:

Acana has like 60% meat or something
Derail i know but a lot of people feed that kirkland grain free stuff and i just want people to at least make an informed decision!

Dog Derail:

Is there an article that links to that image? My wife and I just adopted two dogs and we're working on the food thing. We're planning on Purina One since that's what they were fed in the shelter.

Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

hi5

Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

Lead out in cuffs posted:

[...] mass-purchased with the intention of reselling to desperate people [...]

There's really nothing more America.

What are they charged with, anyway?

Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

Washout posted:

The amount of salt and butter used by professional chefs is just insane for average household cooking. I made lobster thermador aux crevettes with mornay sauce and used the full butter/cheese amounts and no one could eat more than a 1/3 of a cup of the finished product because it was so rich. And a few people only ate half that, it was amazing and one of the best things I've ever made but also crazy.

If you haven't, read a Paul Prudhomme cookbook. :v:

Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

The best tangential purchase to go with a Costco membership is a full sized freezer.

Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

:stare:

Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

Might attempt going to my local 'co next week to return some motor oil that I don't need anymore. I'll get a bag of coffee as a tithe if fellow worshippers aren't too zealous that day.

Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

Tried to go to the 'co today around 12:30 PM and yeah, not a good time to go. Line was out the door and down the side all the way to the pumps and no exceptions for the return desk with respect to the aforementioned motor oil.

Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

Schadenboner posted:

You tried to return motor oil?

Yeah, still in the box since I got rid of the car I bought it for. I wasn't trying to return used motor oil. :v:

Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

Alan Smithee posted:

so it's like the panda of plants?

has anyone checked to see if pandas can get infected :ohdear:

One of the news podcasts that my wife listens to said that right now, captive pandas in zoos are loving.

Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

Maybe pizza is different at different Costcos, but I'll say the Costco in North Riverside, IL has some disgraceful pizza.

Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

Looks like I'll be getting a Costco credit card. Pretty decent cash back rates when making tithes with church currency.

Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

Chicken thighs are supremely underrated.

Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

Got my Costco credit card today and celebrated by eating a bowl of chicken ramen from my last tithe.

Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

My church was logjammed by free samples. I hope they never come back.

Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

Finally got a tub of Bitchin' Sauce and some naan dippers. Both are p good.

Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

Just FYI everyone, the Kirkland four-pack frozen pepperoni pizzas are legit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

IllegallySober posted:

The last time I bought these I found them exceptionally salty, but maybe theyíre different now?

vOv

Tasted less salty than the chicken ramen bowls.