Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ohnobugs
Feb 22, 2003

Honestly you should do that every once in a while.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ohnobugs
Feb 22, 2003

I picked up some of those frozen French onion soup things and those are way better than frozen precooked soup has any right to be. Thanks thread!

ohnobugs
Feb 22, 2003

Taima posted:

Jesus god drat shut up

You're being very defensive and un-chill in the Costco thread. When you have to explain jokes they're just not good jokes.

On topic, samples are like one of the best and worst things about Costco. I've gotten some really good samples like one for this amazing locally produced cheese, plus it's funny seeing people line up and wait like five minutes for somebody to microwave some dinosaur chicken nuggets which they will receive approximately 1/5 of a piece of.

ohnobugs
Feb 22, 2003

Bummey posted:

I don't like popcorn. I never eat it. If someone is making popcorn you bet your rear end I'll scour the bottom of the bag/bowl/popper for unpopped kernels.

This is terrible but if you enjoy it hey

ohnobugs
Feb 22, 2003

ShortyMR.CAT posted:

Best diaper is no diaper. Cuz I aint got no kids. Just a dog. And an immense appetite for dawgs n bakes and Bitchin sauce.

God drat I need some more of that bitchin sauce. That's good stuff.

ohnobugs
Feb 22, 2003

Going tomorrow and bringing a friend without a membership.

ohnobugs
Feb 22, 2003

Inspector 34 posted:

Ftfy. Why do you think they give a poo poo if you turn around and leave and/or restock items for them?

Hi this is the Costco thread where we post about Costco

ohnobugs
Feb 22, 2003

Going tomorrow and I hope they have Baby Bels on sale. They're on sale frequently at my store, so what I'll do is wait for them to go on sale, give up, and then buy a bunch of cheese elsewhere. Then I will go back to the store and they will be on sale.

ohnobugs
Feb 22, 2003

So does my toilet.

ohnobugs
Feb 22, 2003

Daikloktos posted:

I freaking hate the new policy requiring membership to eat at the food court, I want to beat its architects with hammers

You've been posting a lot about hammers, but I bet you don't own more than two or three hammers. Maybe four. Not impressed.

ohnobugs
Feb 22, 2003

My costco (in NM) is also completely out of TP and water. I must have missed the frenzy. It was pretty quiet for the weekend. The local grocery stores are only out of the cheap TP.

ohnobugs
Feb 22, 2003

Bitchin Sauce is delicious and you need to go for it.

ohnobugs
Feb 22, 2003

Paul MaudDib posted:

I don't even know what the gently caress is up with Domino's and their cracker crust pizza and the weird sauce but it's just so loving bad, Dominos is the literal worst pizza to exist.

Have you had Dominos anytime in the last decade? They changed recipes a few years ago, and it's so much better. Maybe it depends on the location. To me, they're better than everything except the non-chain pizza places.

ohnobugs
Feb 22, 2003

FilthyImp posted:

Anyway, if your local church doesn't to beans, go to a Mexican market or a Sprouts/Whole Foods. They'll have bulk-bins you can fill up at!

Bulk bins are empty at the big chains due to covid. They might or might not have some pre-bagged bulk goods out depending on your store.

ohnobugs
Feb 22, 2003

Yeah that's gross.

ohnobugs
Feb 22, 2003

Should be a legal move IMO

ohnobugs
Feb 22, 2003

My Costcos only sell repackaged Starbucks beans. Extremely cursed.

ohnobugs
Feb 22, 2003

Post photos

ohnobugs
Feb 22, 2003

Nice. They need to bring back the pajamas.

ohnobugs
Feb 22, 2003

Hell same.

ohnobugs
Feb 22, 2003

Samadhi posted:

Question for the thread: How do you feel about the families who let their kids push the carts in the store?

Meh. The olds are worse. I see way too many adults block off an entire lane with one cart so they can check their phone or adjust their underwear. Not worried about mom trying to keep the kids occupied.

ohnobugs
Feb 22, 2003

SirPablo posted:

Bitchin' Sauce on a hot dog.

Too far

ohnobugs
Feb 22, 2003

Went to Costco today and they had a sample cart out with a nice piece of stale toast on display.

ohnobugs
Feb 22, 2003

Yeah make enchiladas with it. Sorry about your taste buds OP.

Gaius Marius posted:

It's really overpriced for what it is

You can say that about almost all prepackaged food.

ohnobugs fucked around with this message at 06:51 on Feb 22, 2021

ohnobugs
Feb 22, 2003

Pennywise the Frown posted:

Thanks guys! I thought I was just weird(er)!

edit: snype, here's a dog with onions :rip: dispenser

Went today and didn't get a dog, and now I'm regretting it.

ohnobugs
Feb 22, 2003

Hell Yeah posted:

pistachios are the best, most rarest nut

ohnobugs
Feb 22, 2003

Shwqa posted:

I mean I do cut them in half but that is because I want two flavors.

Whoa

ohnobugs
Feb 22, 2003

It's always a good day to go to Costco.

ohnobugs
Feb 22, 2003

thathonkey posted:

sweet salsas are all revolting and should be purged from the earth as far as im concerned

ohnobugs
Feb 22, 2003

therobit posted:

Cottage cheese and canned peaches make an awesome dessert.

:barf:

ohnobugs
Feb 22, 2003

Gross

ohnobugs
Feb 22, 2003

How are you complaining about chicken nuggets having chicken nugget texture

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ohnobugs
Feb 22, 2003

Pies are better anyway.