Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sexual Aluminum
Jun 21, 2003

is made of candy
Soiled Meat
Costco started selling Chili.

Buy one with your 1.50 hot dog and do the needful. You can thank me later.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sexual Aluminum
Jun 21, 2003

is made of candy
Soiled Meat

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

if you ain't never got yourself a big rear end wheel of kirkland brie for four loving dollars then you are missing out.

Protip: Cut the top off a Kirkland brie, microwave for two minuites, instant cheesy dip for triscuits or crackers.

No bowl needed, the flour shell makes it's own container.

Sexual Aluminum fucked around with this message at 22:28 on Apr 20, 2017

Sexual Aluminum
Jun 21, 2003

is made of candy
Soiled Meat
My costco in texas stopped carrying the pack of 18 one liter bottle waters from Ozarka. I'm not spending 15 bucks on 12 Smart waters.

Costco :(

Sexual Aluminum
Jun 21, 2003

is made of candy
Soiled Meat

fordham posted:

Allergy meds, multivitams, and are pharmacy stuff is significantly cheaper than other places.

If you have lovely prescription drug coverage absolutely get your medications from Costco pharmacy, they are WAY cheaper than other drug stores when you are paying out of pocket.

This is true. First time I had a prescription filled there, I smugly showed him the GoodRX coupon I usually used. The tech looked at it, smiled, and said their regular rates were cheaper.

Sexual Aluminum
Jun 21, 2003

is made of candy
Soiled Meat

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

I want costco to have my baby

Yeah but you will get quintuplets or something from these bulk stores