Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

StupidSexyVaultGuy
Jul 26, 2003

I made my first trip ever to Costco last weekend. Truly, it is a beautiful place. I got some awesome apple and Gouda chicken sausages, a box of protein bars for half of what they are elsewhere, new swim trunks and enough poo poo paper to build a fort.

Alas, I hit my daily caloric intake, so no Awesome Dawg for me, but I'll return. Too much quality meat and I want me those muffins.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StupidSexyVaultGuy
Jul 26, 2003

durrneez posted:

Is it.... good?

This sounds so weird that it arcs to delicious.

If it's anything like chili and cinnamon rolls, it is indeed good.

StupidSexyVaultGuy
Jul 26, 2003

Went to fill up my gas tank.

Ended up with a king-sized sherpa throw, a pumpkin pie for Thanksgiving dinner along with a ton of Mr. Clean Magic Erasers and a case of toilet bowl cleaner to take to the quagmire that is my downstairs bathroom.

Had to bail before I emptied my bank account.

StupidSexyVaultGuy
Jul 26, 2003

'tis a fine $6 pie, but could use some more spices.

StupidSexyVaultGuy
Jul 26, 2003

Got a rather large paycheck (sightly more than I usually get let me have this), so I decided to treat myself to "look around" at the 'co.

I now have Kirkland seasoned roast beef and oven roasted turkey breast in my fridge along with the Finlandia colby and cheddar slices which went on my evening burg. Got a two-pack of high quality travel mugs, some Adidas training pants, what I will call a "heap" of strawberries and a Popcornopolis gift basket for my friend.

StupidSexyVaultGuy
Jul 26, 2003

bloodysabbath posted:

Those fuckin Sanders caramels are so good they should be on the controlled substance schedule.

Also got 2 giant blocks of cheese, 50 padded clothes hangers, vitamins and greenies for my doggo, a food scale, two soft robes for gifts, baguettes, and some of that zebra popcorn you animals keep going on about.

Pbuc, inshallah.

How much was this food scale you speak of?

StupidSexyVaultGuy
Jul 26, 2003

The Slack Lagoon posted:

Last year I brought a 2pack of Contigo thermal bottles for an office swap with a $15 limit

Everyone flipped out about how much it cost

I didn't realize that normally just one of the bottles cost $30

PBUC

Well that explains why my friend acted like I'd sacrificed a goat in her name when I casually asked if she wanted the one I didn't need.

StupidSexyVaultGuy
Jul 26, 2003

eonwe posted:

so whats with this $15 blanket is it that good

Yes and get a king

StupidSexyVaultGuy
Jul 26, 2003

Chinatown posted:

I opened up my fridge this morning and was like HOLY gently caress WHATS THAT SMELL then i realized it was the stank rear end Jasper Hills cheese I bought. Its basically molten at room temperature. So good.

Gotta double bag it.

Now soak it in garlic

StupidSexyVaultGuy
Jul 26, 2003

MarcusSA posted:

Pretty much this.

Also you are a drat fool if you buy anything besides the Costco wrapping paper.

This roll is gonna last forever and is a very heavy stock.

I bought a four pack today. How much gift wrapping should I check to get out of it?

StupidSexyVaultGuy
Jul 26, 2003

MarcusSA posted:

Like in years? or number of gifts?

I know people that bought the big rolls that have literally lasted for years.

Gifts would be my measure. It's the 11.99 four-pack that's like 45 square feet of wrap, if I recall correctly.

StupidSexyVaultGuy
Jul 26, 2003

While I ache to grub on some Tillamook, Finlandia's Colby and Cheddar reduced fat double pack comes in mighty handy for a burg.

StupidSexyVaultGuy
Jul 26, 2003

GORDON posted:

Yeah, ate at sbarros.

Best in the city

StupidSexyVaultGuy
Jul 26, 2003

Aww, son of a bitch! /Jim Ross

StupidSexyVaultGuy
Jul 26, 2003

poisonpill posted:

Actually I just realized I haven’t been to any of these places in at least like five years. Is KFC still good?

Absolutely not.

Got my first Costco eye exam/glasses combo for a song and will be returning to stock up on foodstuffs along with snagging a new sateen sheet set.

StupidSexyVaultGuy
Jul 26, 2003

Involuntary Sparkle posted:

Went to Costco yesterday for fancy folding chairs, got the last two. No sherpa blankets. A couple interesting new things:

Them crates o' Pocky been around for quite some time 'round these parts.

StupidSexyVaultGuy
Jul 26, 2003

belt posted:

Can I put nutella on my Mac'n'cheese?

https://www.costco.com/Chef's-Banquet-Macaroni-%2526-Cheese-Storage-Bucket-180-Servings.product.100108871.html

People,

I know how I'm going to die.

StupidSexyVaultGuy
Jul 26, 2003

Xaris posted:

re-enacting that scene from se7en except its a goon willingly putting an entire bucket of 27 lbs of mac and cheese into their stomach

Gonna take a deep breath and try to eat my way out.

StupidSexyVaultGuy
Jul 26, 2003

MarcusSA posted:

Oh. I guess that makes sense. I just imagined a huge vat of the poo poo.

Well this is disappointing.

StupidSexyVaultGuy
Jul 26, 2003

Renegret posted:

Oh, I don't need much from Costco, it'll be a quick trip.

-Famous last words, from a time when Renegret was $400 richer
1/12/2019

Also, I strongly advise against going to "look around."

StupidSexyVaultGuy
Jul 26, 2003

I liked the kale and mozz chicken burgs, but the apple and Gouda sausages are tastier and you get like 18 for a dollar more.

StupidSexyVaultGuy
Jul 26, 2003

Big Data posted:

My freezer is full of dead kids.

What kind of value did you get on that haul?

StupidSexyVaultGuy
Jul 26, 2003

Anyone have any experiences with those TCL TVs?

StupidSexyVaultGuy
Jul 26, 2003

Very cool. Thank you, all.

StupidSexyVaultGuy
Jul 26, 2003

Just like how I advertise myself on Tinder.

StupidSexyVaultGuy
Jul 26, 2003

meet girls at the store posted:

Do the Fit Crunch bars live up to the hype?

I bought FC before getting my membership, so I was stoked to find out they're carried. Wish they had more than the peanut butter flavor, bit they're drat good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StupidSexyVaultGuy
Jul 26, 2003

Wanting a cinnamon pull apart hunk to dip in the chili.