Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gravitee
Nov 20, 2003

I just put money in the Magic Fingers!

candystarlight posted:

Any recommendations for low carb foods from Costco?

My dad was recently diagnosed with Type 2 diabetes and so my mom and I are trying to fill the house with better options for him.

As many people mentioned you have to be careful when buying premade snacks because of hidden things but you can buy lots of ingredients for cheap (er) to make your own like almond flour.

I'm not keto, just low carb so ymmv. I do buy their keto bread/buns, snack mix, and granola. They also have carry Whisps parmesan crackers, and those ice cream bars. You can't go wrong with buying good butter, meat, and veggies.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gravitee
Nov 20, 2003

My cashier today stopped scanning mid order to count because he thought I had more items in the cart than he had scanned. They take it seriously!

I definitely over bought today due to you people. The tri-trip and key lime pie weren't on my list!

Gravitee
Nov 20, 2003

I like the lemoncello ones but I use them for mixed drinks. I'm currently drinking the hibiscus one with vodka and a little bit of cherry Mio.

Gravitee
Nov 20, 2003

bagmonkey posted:

The bougie Costco had the Pendleton outdoor blankets that lady bagmo has heard lots of good things about. They also had like 10 other things the Costco closer to me doesn't usually have and now I'm tempted to make the hike out there once a month

Which one and what did they have different?

Gravitee
Nov 20, 2003

They're similar to the shiritaki noodles you can find at Asian or health food stores. They are on the chewy side and have little to no flavor. They're low carb if that's your bag.

Gravitee
Nov 20, 2003

I have nesting baskets in my chest freezer and it's super easy to pull out a basket to see what's underneath or pull out what I need. I have a section for bagged goods (Chicken nuggets, cod, shrimp, blueberries, all Costco of course) and one top basket where I put the bread, small things, and frozen individual pizzas.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gravitee
Nov 20, 2003

Oh I only need like four things today... $374 later I come home with sheets, pillows, sunscreen, 8 bottles of wine, and the four things I came for