Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

This was amazing. Highly recommended if you’re being lazy and don’t want to cook.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Pump Jockey posted:

No heating instructions?

Chicken is pre-cooked. I put it in a bowl, covered it, and microwaved it for 2:30, stirring halfway. Heat the tortillas in a pan on medium low heat for about a minute, flipping halfway. Was divine.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Costco: RELEASE THE BITCHIN’ SAUCE!!!

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Minto Took posted:

My butthole demands the best.

Why there no Kirkland personal lubricant?

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

https://www.the-sun.com/news/499647...panic-grips-uk/

:supaburn:

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

:hmmyes:

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

It’s a lot of TP to take, if you aren’t prepared.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

https://i.imgur.com/cQ0XmJM.mp4

https://i.imgur.com/mVgOgMb.mp4

Cartoon Man fucked around with this message at 14:07 on Mar 14, 2020

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

https://i.imgur.com/HG78iMI.mp4

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

https://i.imgur.com/TCRLdHd.mp4

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Same as the previous poster. 10 min wait outside, paradise inside. No TP or paper towels. One pack of water per cart, they had tons.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

I picked up the big bag of mozzarella bites today from Costco, they have plenty of flavor.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

I made sure to thank and praise the Costco people I encountered and spoke with, most of them seemed to be going on very little sleep.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Joburg posted:

Last spring Costco had chicken coops for sale, so be on the lookout.

Urban farming is only going to get worse because of this pandemic.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Heh found a macro. Is this the bucket you guys were posting about earlier?

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Went to church, love the new limited customers inside policy, wish it was gonna stay after the pandemic. Here the list for my store in northern VA:

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

This is some good poo poo.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

large hands posted:

you want poutine? Costco provided for us today:

9lbs of fries, 2lbs of curds and 2 years gravy supply, gently caress you quarantine

Oh man, now that looks like a party...

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Anything above 60 or 65 is overkill for 95% of living rooms.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

pnumoman posted:

Same thing with the little molten chocolate cakes in the ceramic containers. Other than the meh cake, I wish they would stack better but otherwise they're solid ceramic ramekins.

Bought the molten cakes today, will post a trip report tonight after dinner.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Chocolate cake ceramic cup trip report: drat GOOD.

Y’all crazy, mine were delicious. Worth the price? Ehhh, probably not. But very tasty, would get again.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Got me a new Costco cat tree today, $70 is not bad. I’ve seen these go for $130 at the pet store.

(Daughter added her Pokemon...)

Edit: success!

Cartoon Man fucked around with this message at 23:46 on May 8, 2020

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

I wanna get into Sous Vide cooking, is there a good place or a thread to start? Costco sell the stuff I need to get started?

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

I found the thread, I missed it on my first pass through.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Enos Cabell posted:

I don't believe I've ever seen a sous vide device at Costco, which is fairly surprising. I've been super happy with my Anova Nano, and despite the name it's handled everything up to a 16lb turkey with ease.

Is that the $100 one on Amazon?

I would also need a food saver, I swear I’ve seen one at the Costco store. Gonna check next time I’m there.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Went to church. Some rear end in a top hat was smoking cigarettes in the line. Would lower his mask, puff, then raise it. Everyone gave him dirty looks, he gave no shits. Store employee turned away somebody in line with no mask, hurray! But they ignored the smoker...

They were sold out of the food saver but I got a pack of bags. Gonna order one on amazon.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Food saver acquired and my Anova Nano Sous Vide arrived today. Gonna get my rear end to church tomorrow and load up on some meat, praying to god they have some rib-eyes in stock. What else should I go for, the giant rear end pork chops?

Cartoon Man fucked around with this message at 01:22 on May 22, 2020

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

I’m so horny right now, can’t wait till dinner. Gonna go 2 hours in the Sous Vide pot. Put salt, pepper, garlic powder, and onion powder in there. Gonna sear it on each side when it’s done.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Off we go:

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Delicious. Finally some good loving food.

Need to do a better sear at the end, but otherwise it’s fantastic.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Any reason not to throw this in a Sous Vide pot on steak setting for two hours? When it comes out I plan to slice it in strips for tacos. Should I sear the strips in a cast iron first or just eat it straight from the Sous Vide?

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

I’ve got the bottle of green poo poo that they include with their chicken street tacos.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Trastion posted:

The Cilantro Lime Crema that comes in a 2 pack? If so that stuff is like crack and I have been eating it on everything.

Yes and yes me too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Cartoon Man posted:

Any reason not to throw this in a Sous Vide pot on steak setting for two hours? When it comes out I plan to slice it in strips for tacos. Should I sear the strips in a cast iron first or just eat it straight from the Sous Vide?

Straight out the Sous Vide...loving delicious. Can’t wait to get it into a taco.