Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hed
Mar 31, 2004

Fun Shoe

To the couple at the Costco cafe tables that had purchased one giant package of english muffins, a 2 jar pack of Jif peanut butter (creamy), and the Trojan pleasure pack of condoms, I hope you have a Merry Christmas

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hed
Mar 31, 2004

Fun Shoe

Bip Roberts posted:

Doob don't like it.

The Cubelodyte posted:

Rock the Costco.

Hed
Mar 31, 2004

Fun Shoe

MISSED CONNECTION

Your cart: rotisserre chicken, 3 boxes of milk, 1 frozen 5 lb. bag of broccoli
My cart: rotisserre chicken, chicken thigh pack, 36 eggs

We met in the refrigerator section. You had your head in the fridge, getting out the Kirkland Signature greek yogurt. I waited, as I needed to grab a twin pack of yogurt, too. You held the door open, looked at my cart, then looked at me. We nodded at each other knowingly. This was the place to get great deals on macros.

If you ever need a spotter at the gym, respond with the color of my costco freezer bag

Hed
Mar 31, 2004

Fun Shoe

NomChompsky posted:

Women gotta wipe when they piss also they get periods man they just use lots and lots it's life.

Luckily Costco also sells bidets

Hed
Mar 31, 2004

Fun Shoe

the mean lunch lady posted:

The froyo is great and I WILL eat the whole thing

Might even use the churro as a spoon

Hed
Mar 31, 2004

Fun Shoe

Dr. Tim Whatley posted:

Take home pizza trip report: easily the best pizza in Atlanta under 30 bucks a pie.

Just another easy and simple #win for Costco

PBUC

They changed these in my area 2 years ago and the crust is really bad now imo. We just order a whole one from the food court if we feel like taking some home

Hed
Mar 31, 2004

Fun Shoe

poisonpill posted:

Hate to stop this in the Stco thread, but order OptimumNutitiom premium whey protein powder from amazon

It goes on sale for like $15 off every 6 months. Stock up on chocolate and vanilla!

Hed
Mar 31, 2004

Fun Shoe

My costco (DC) has Rao's sauce but I don't need an excuse to eat useless carbs

Hed
Mar 31, 2004

Fun Shoe

I think that pineapple sauce was around earlier in grilling season.

They didn't have Mateo's salsa at Costco!

Hed
Mar 31, 2004

Fun Shoe

If you think about it, a dog and drink (with Refill!) is only $1.47 if you pay with your Costco Citi Visa 🤔

Hed
Mar 31, 2004

Fun Shoe

KakerMix posted:

If you aren't going to be ""serious"" about an office chair then buy from Costco.
If you live in your chair though and heh work from home heh, then spend the money on a real chair in the sense of a Steelcase or Herman Miller or the like. The benefits for your body and the longevity of the chair far outweigh the $$$ you'll spend on even a used one. Don't cheap out on tires, beds, shoes or office chairs.

I agree but I did get one of those $25 pair of Pumas at the Ďstco a few weeks ago

Hed
Mar 31, 2004

Fun Shoe

If you need to spice up the Costco pizza, grab two slices, put them face together, trim them into a waffle maker / waffle press, and enjoy!

http://slice.seriouseats.com/2014/01/leftover-pizza-waffle-iron-delicious-crispy-gooey-cheese-stuffed-snack.html

Hed
Mar 31, 2004

Fun Shoe

How are the Kirkland paper towels. And Kirkland facial tissue. Are these bad enough paper products to grace my home?

Hed
Mar 31, 2004

Fun Shoe

At Costco, the church tithes you!

Hed
Mar 31, 2004

Fun Shoe

Xaris posted:

yeah it really is. you need to go before they open main-store doors (tire center opens like an hr earlier), get in line (with 1 worker helping people) and then hopefully by mid-day it'll be ready. anything less than being there 1-hr before they open you might as well forget it unless you have someone to pick you up and drop you back off at like 7pm.

Iíve had decent luck scheduling a time, dropping off in the evening and grabbing dinner with the fam offsite. Their website can be really freaking flaky though and you have to make sure you can get TPMS packs and stuff like that done when youíre handing over the keys.

Hed
Mar 31, 2004

Fun Shoe

The Midniter posted:

Hey guy who works at Costco, how do they cook the Italian sausages? Ever since they introduced it I haven't been able to go back to the $1.50 dog and soda (with refill). It's so gloriously juicy and delicious, and the skin always has a nice char to it. Do they cook it under the chain broiler they use for pizzas?

FYI I started getting these when you suggested once before and I get it every time now. Itís not a few dollars more but itís so worth it!

Hed
Mar 31, 2004

Fun Shoe

The costco I go to hasn't had Normandy frozen veg for the last two trips, only the stir fry ones. I'm beginning to think it's a shithole Costco.

Hed
Mar 31, 2004

Fun Shoe

jokes posted:

I bought cash cards with this promo. Reddit is recommending you do so. Some nerd was worried it wouldn't count for gift cards because they show up zero balance, but it dinged my CC for the full amount which is the only thing Visa checkout can see so .

it's already gone

Hed
Mar 31, 2004

Fun Shoe

sandball posted:

The deli pizza is still trash

They changed the crust on the take and bake ones a few years ago, and now itís not good! I just get a food court one and throw it in the fridge if I really want pizza now.

Hed
Mar 31, 2004

Fun Shoe

Iíve never seen a polish anywhere. Itís different than the Italian sausage sandwich, right?

Hed
Mar 31, 2004

Fun Shoe

Coredump posted:

The Costco Pizza bites are bomb. That is all.

Please elaborate on what these are and where I can find them.

Hed
Mar 31, 2004

Fun Shoe

Coredump posted:

They're not Kirkland brand but they're called "Pappalo's Combination Pizza Snack". You can find them in the freezer parts where they keep the patties, tacos and such. Pop them in the oven for 12 minutes and they are surprisingly good.

Thanks! As a toddler-have this sounds like a good thing to add to the toolkit.

Hed
Mar 31, 2004

Fun Shoe

TheKingslayer posted:

The al pastor salad owns.

I thought it was OK, I hate cucumber though and ate around it because Iím a big baby. I guess Iím sticking to the Caesar!

Hed
Mar 31, 2004

Fun Shoe

Their website has some really weird problems. Like it used to always show me the Canadian one, despite me setting en-US and being way far from the border. One day I cleared every cookie and that helped but I still need to log in if I revisit every few hours. It seems bad.

Also they do free shipping but usually the prices are raised vs a warehouse to compensate.

Hed
Mar 31, 2004

Fun Shoe

Chinatown posted:

My dad is addicted to the artichoke & jalapeno dip now

The what now?

Hed
Mar 31, 2004

Fun Shoe

Marklar posted:

Was in a D.C. area Costco tonight, and they were all out of water - sent it all to the Carolinas. PBUC

I was going to say the same, CC out of water but no shortage of $5 chickens.

Hed
Mar 31, 2004

Fun Shoe

Yeah I typically see free shipping but a bit more expensive online than in store. They really could use a better web site that doesnít sign me out all the time or put me back to the front page when Iíve signed in to see the price.

Hed
Mar 31, 2004

Fun Shoe

Yes letís not let the new QB go 75 yards on his own

Hed
Mar 31, 2004

Fun Shoe

Lmao TFF in the Costco thread.

Bulk yards available all week from the Missouri D

Hed
Mar 31, 2004

Fun Shoe

What's the deal with the business centers? I live in the mid-Atlantic (VA) and can't seem to get any of their stuff. From time to time there's dumb stuff like cleaning products I want to purchase from them but they don't carry on Costco.com any more.

They have products in the business center but there are no ZIP codes I know that seem eligible... is it just local delivery?

e:
looks like they don't have any near me so far and they only deliver within the metro area.
pre:
    Phoenix, AZ
    Burbank, CA
    Commerce, CA
    Hawthorne, CA
    Hayward, CA
    San Diego, CA
    South San Francisco, CA
    Westminster, CA
    Denver, CO
    Orlando, FL
    Morrow, GA
    Bedford Park, IL
    Minneapolis, MN
    Hackensack, NJ
    Las Vegas, NV
    Salt Lake City, UT
    Fife, WA
    Lynnwood, WA

Hed fucked around with this message at 19:42 on Oct 29, 2018

Hed
Mar 31, 2004

Fun Shoe

Argyle posted:

I can see you
Your samples shining in the sun
You got your hairnet up and that red apron on, baby

But I can tell you
My love for dogs will still be strong
After the boys of Costco have gone

Driving down the road today
Saw a Samís Club sticker on a Cadillac

Hed
Mar 31, 2004

Fun Shoe

Olanphonia posted:

For those asking, that's the Costco in Pentagon City, VA. It also has the $99 serrano in a different part of the store. That Costco has also been known to sell whole lamb.

Having to validate your parking for the church? You have more faith than I.

Hed
Mar 31, 2004

Fun Shoe

My bacon-wrapped turducken from Costco.com is here!!

Hed
Mar 31, 2004

Fun Shoe

Do the fake ones get cheaper as the season drags on? Our 2010 model has seen better days and I will get PTSD of childhood swapping too many string-a-long lights.

I figure eight years is a decent run for something that gets stuffed into a box every year but didnít realize they were $300 or more.

Hed
Mar 31, 2004

Fun Shoe

raton posted:

Costco is a little stingy in the R&D department for take and bakes

It's time to rotate out ravioli lasagna for something new

When they changed their take and bake pizza recipe a couple of years ago, we died a bit inside.

Hed
Mar 31, 2004

Fun Shoe

Where does the rest of these Iberian pigs go? Can I get acorn-fed loins, bacon, ham hocks? Is there some high end Spam thatís solely from black pigs of Seville? And can I get it at Costco dot com?

Hed
Mar 31, 2004

Fun Shoe

My poultry doesnít skip leg day and neither do I.
PBUC

Hed
Mar 31, 2004

Fun Shoe

Getting ready for the zombie apocalypse one bucket at a time

Hed
Mar 31, 2004

Fun Shoe

Early bird gets the rotisserie chicken

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hed
Mar 31, 2004

Fun Shoe

Have people done the car batteries at Costco? Do I just take mine home and install it? Will they take back the old one?