Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hed
Mar 31, 2004

Fun Shoe

fischtick posted:

99.99% customer mask usage (one dicknose).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hed
Mar 31, 2004

Fun Shoe
Wait the Italian Sausage is going away?

I think it was on this very thread that The Midniter mentioned it and I’ve been a fan ever since.

This is sad if true :(

Hed
Mar 31, 2004

Fun Shoe

Celexi posted:

my california costco the refill machines have been functional and being used the whole pandemic so there is nothing to turn on as they are already on lmao

For a sec I thought you were talking about an onion refill machine. Like those old coin-op coffee makers except it drops a condiment cup and plops a bunch of cut onions down.

Hed
Mar 31, 2004

Fun Shoe

Trastion posted:

I make Pork belly Burnt Ends yesterday with some Belly from Coscto.

I made 3 flavors out of it (no pics though). Carolina BBQ, Teriyaki & Thai Peanut (that I fortified with Kirkland Almond Butter because last time I did it wasn't peanuty enough)

Dude… recipe???

Hed
Mar 31, 2004

Fun Shoe

Enos Cabell posted:

Are the Kirkland brand AA/AAA batteries good?

In my experience over ten years they aren’t worth it. They corrode something fierce often ruining the device they’re in.

E: way more than energizer or Amazon basics

Hed
Mar 31, 2004

Fun Shoe
Why is all the wine on Costco.com CA ONLY ? :argh:

Hed
Mar 31, 2004

Fun Shoe

FCKGW posted:

The LG Cord Zero that Costco puts on sale once in a while is great. Comes with two REPLACEABLE batteries, unlike the Dysons which are sealed.

My Dyson stick model couldn’t hold a charge after a year and I took it to a repair center and they gave me two spare ones for free. They’re replaceable with a screwdriver.

Hed
Mar 31, 2004

Fun Shoe

mds2 posted:

I got a $1000 auto coupon today from Costco and it got me thinking.

Whoa! Like via email? I’ve gotten those generic $50 off $500s for Costco dot com but that would be awesome.

Hed
Mar 31, 2004

Fun Shoe

Douche4Sale posted:

Auto as in automobile. It's $1k towards a Chevrolet through the Costco auto program.

Oh I’m an idiot who misread. I thought you meant you got an unsolicited “Here’s $1000 credit to use Costco Auto!” on top of whatever you got when using it.

Hed
Mar 31, 2004

Fun Shoe
:getin: <— only with a Santa hat

Hed
Mar 31, 2004

Fun Shoe
I went through Costco Auto program last weekend and no one got in touch through the week by phone or email.

I know it’s not ~normal times~ with regard to dealers but is it normal to just not hear back?

Hed
Mar 31, 2004

Fun Shoe
I’ve bought deep freezes washer dryer, dishwasher, refrigerators all from CC.

The drop off / install for dishwashers was truly unique as up above… install was included so after delivery was scheduled I disconnected my old one that barely worked and they did the same “oh we’re dropping this off someone else will install”. That was obnoxious to clear my next few hours and get after it unplanned.

Every other appliance like W/D etc. the same people who dropped off did the install, which was included. I’ve also had weird things like it took them dropping off 3 different deep freezes to get one blemish free and functional.

Anyway if they have the one you want it’s not bad and pretty set and forget. Just clarify which crew will be installing.

Hed
Mar 31, 2004

Fun Shoe
My realization at how much I spend when I get my Costco(R) Citi™️ cash back rewards: :stare:

it was more than $1500

Hed
Mar 31, 2004

Fun Shoe
Costco tire used to have an issue where they wouldn’t put on new TPMS packs if you did your purchase over the internet. You know because $2 per tire on your $1000 purchase would have been beyond the pale

Just make sure you clarify at the counter that you will pay for TPMS if needed, not sure if it’s a big deal anymore or if you can do it as part of your internet transaction.

Hed
Mar 31, 2004

Fun Shoe

The Midniter posted:

Trip report? Saw it on our last trip, considered, but didn't pull the trigger.

Unless it's a new formula for the season, the shepherd's pie is all right, but makes you say "why?" when the chicken pot pie is right there ready to get a grind of pepper and some hot sauce.

Hed
Mar 31, 2004

Fun Shoe

Skinnymansbeerbelly posted:

Maybe free samples if you go on the right day?

Omg! Which Costco is this

Hed
Mar 31, 2004

Fun Shoe
Good friend of mine bought a huge lovesac thing and returned it after a week because it wasn’t comfortable.

Luckily this is Costco so you can return it if it sucks imo

Hed
Mar 31, 2004

Fun Shoe
Does Costco still do Passport photos? Even in tyool 2022 with the photo center gone?

Hed
Mar 31, 2004

Fun Shoe
The cauliflower crust Kirkland signature pizza is pretty darn good for what it is. Thanks thread.

Hed
Mar 31, 2004

Fun Shoe

pentyne posted:

Buy literally anything other then Jif. It's the worst cheapest brand by far and has so much sugar it makes Nutella look healthy.

Our Costco (Midwest) had the Jif that just got recalled for salmonella.

Hed
Mar 31, 2004

Fun Shoe

Phraggah posted:

Does costco have toaster ovens/convection ovens that are good? I realize they have air fryers, which are somewhat the same, but the interior of airfryers seems less ideal than a true convection toaster oven.

Just get a Breville, I don’t think they sell it at Costco.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hed
Mar 31, 2004

Fun Shoe

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

Well, poo poo

Hahahahahahahaha How The gently caress Is Running Out of Hot Dogs At Costco Real Hahahaha Nigga Just Walk Down To The Freezer Section Like Nigga Get Em From The Back Haha

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)