Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Roki B posted:

I purchased a 2'x3' print of a photo I took on canvass and it came out nice from costco thats my story about costco.

Piled high: http://www.costcobusinessdelivery.com/Willy-Dog-Hummer-Hot-Dog-Cart-with-Umbrella%2c-Stainless-Steel.product.100285008.html

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

I don't go to Costco to shop I go there to find a moment's peace so I can weep openly i find it very cathartic.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

i didn't even realize they had kraut this changes... everything!

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

It made me chuckle that generations of whisky craftsman put their soul into a bottle that now resides in a Costco for the purposes of fat dickheads to point at it.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

I'm about to drive to a Costco to get a hot dog I love Costco dogs!

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Mo_Steel posted:

Wait, you can go eat the dog before shopping? Do you just walk in the out door or through an empty register or?

I feel like someone just told me I've been brushing my teeth backwards or something, gently caress.

you buy the dog outside bro.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

TenTonHammer posted:

Not every costco has an outside food area. I walked in the entrance, walked through the registers and got a dog, then went back out and got a buggy.

Makes sense if you go to a Costco in a frozen hellscape.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

I ate a costco dog about an hour or so ago and now i feel like im going to throw up. :(

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Huge_Midget posted:

Been thinking about a dog all weekend. Had to get gas. It was the logical conclusion.

PBUC

Hail our savings and dogs overlords. PBUC!

I'm doggin' later today you guys.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

So I'm hustling my Postmates job at night after I work during the day because we live in a hellscape and I think hey I'll get a Costco dog and a coke it's like 8:30 PM and they close at 9 and there will be no line!

Naaaaaaw. Line out the rear end. Americans need their poverty food at 8:30 PM on a Friday night and I am one of them. :(

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Costco was balls out crazy today. Like that one scene from World War Z that is the only thing anyone remembers from it. Like that.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

CaptainCrunch posted:

I made a long delayed pilgrimage a couple days ago and out of curiosity I grabbed one of the house pre-seasoned tri tips. Gave it an 8 hour bath in my sous vide and seared best I could in my cast iron (I'm buying a torch for next time, it's too odd of a shape to easily and quickly sear, at least for me.). It turned out heavenly. Buttery soft inside, with the fats rendering into the meat. The seasoning was just OK. For all the color, it was pretty mild. Next time I'll just do my own seasoning.

https://www.amazon.com/Cuisinart-CGPR-221-Cast-Grill-Press/dp/B005TGY0ME/ref=pd_lpo_79_img_0/133-7818004-0765253

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

jisforjosh posted:

Or just foil wrap a brick

Follow me for more money saving tips

Where have you been all my life?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

I got so mad at my wifi routers not doing what they had to do so I says to myself "self, give me something that will look embarrassing but also work really, really well" and Costco hooked me up with a Netgear Nighthawk and things have been smooth since.