Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Slider
Jun 6, 2004

At Costco now, getting new tires installed. Hot dog was grand. What fantastic products should I check out??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slider
Jun 6, 2004

Had a dog today. Brought home a combo slice. Life is good.

Slider
Jun 6, 2004

Madhouse at the co today, thankfully made it out alive. Got the dark chocolate toasted cashews, type 2 here I come.

Slider
Jun 6, 2004

Thinking bout that burg now... When will it arrive in Chicago??

Slider
Jun 6, 2004

Only a drat fool could not see the value behind a 1/4 lb all beef hot dog and drink (w/ free refill)

Slider
Jun 6, 2004

Highly recommend the "Golden island Korean BBQ pork jerky", just showed up at my local 'co recently. 4.5/5 stars

Slider
Jun 6, 2004

I had a dog today. And it was good.

Thanks Costco

Slider
Jun 6, 2004

Shame on people who bring their cart into the food court line. Heathens.

Slider
Jun 6, 2004

Sorry to vent friends. Line today was the worst I've ever seen around lunchtime, with at least 5+ carts in it.

Slider
Jun 6, 2004

Amen

Slider
Jun 6, 2004

No Butt Stuff posted:

Don't go on the weekend

Slider
Jun 6, 2004

i had a hot dog from the food court today. it was good. i ate the fruit smoothie later on at home.

Slider
Jun 6, 2004

TheKingslayer posted:

Anyone ever tried one of the Marmot hoodies Costco has in the men's active wear section? Or just Marmot in general? The cold will be coming soon and a new hoodie is needed.

All of the clothes I've gotten from costco have been pretty decent. The main thing is it's sometimes hard to even find mediums sizes in stuff. All that's left over is the huge sizes.

Slider
Jun 6, 2004

Agreed on the costco pumpking pie being extremly plain and too watery/soggy. But now I must buy a gigantic chicken pot pie on my next trip.

Slider
Jun 6, 2004

Does costco play christmas music? That is very unblessed. I don't remember hearing it last few years.

Slider
Jun 6, 2004

Bout to pick up a 3rd sherpa for my couch(KING SIZE BABY!!)

Slider
Jun 6, 2004

"gaming" chairs are typically complete junk but if costco is selling it I don't think it can really be that bad, try it out.

Slider
Jun 6, 2004

Also I haven't seen those stroopwaffels at any costco around me, perhaps they don't carry them in the chicago area.

Slider
Jun 6, 2004

All of the kirkland proteins bars are pretty good imo, except the cookies and cream one.

Slider
Jun 6, 2004

What if the line is six people deep, but it's six people with carts making it appear 4x longer

Slider
Jun 6, 2004

The Slack Lagoon posted:

Stopped by church for lunch and a guy in the food court was going to town on a rotisserie chicken, just absolutely ripping into it.

For some reason this made me laugh uncontrollably in the doctors office waiting room. Not a good look.

Slider
Jun 6, 2004

Wait, the 4% on gas is not just from costco stations only??

Slider
Jun 6, 2004

Whooping Crabs posted:

God I wish all stores would do that. I went to Target yesterday to pick up a couple of items for my lab restarting, and there were like 50% of people wearing masks, even though I live in Virginia where mask use is supposed to be compulsory. There are signs saying that you have to wear a mask and announcements over the PA system that you have to wear a mask but there is no enforcement. We are so hosed.

The Costco and Trader Joe's in my area were very good at limiting the number of persons in the store and requiring mask usage even before the governor announced that masks were required.

Goddamn. I'm outside chicago and people here are actually doing a good job masking up everywhere I've been(which to be fair is just aldi/trader joes/costco).

Slider
Jun 6, 2004

https://www.atlanticseacucumber.ca

what more do you need to know

Slider
Jun 6, 2004

is that 70 bucks for two banjo skeletons? how could i say no

Slider
Jun 6, 2004

im going to hang them from my balcony

Slider
Jun 6, 2004

I'd eat fish skin with the fish, idk by itself

Slider
Jun 6, 2004

fischtick posted:

We got a big tub of the chipotle stuff at Costco. It had a cool texture and a nice spiciness that burnt coming and going. I ate too much, but then again it made me eat a ton of carrots and celery so maybe its a wash. Id love to try the other flavors some day.

That stuff has like 1000% the calorie content of carrots/celery, but worth it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slider
Jun 6, 2004

Since when did Costco get rid of the combo 'za. Admittedly haven't been shopping there in person in a while. Big letdown