Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zoodpipe
Jun 24, 2004

This is an important call. So, shut the fuck up.
Fallen Rib

From my local Costco...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zoodpipe
Jun 24, 2004

Fallen Rib

belt posted:

Hahaha, what's the use by time like after you open that sumbitch?

Before the skin on top of it becomes fully solidified, I would imagine

Zoodpipe
Jun 24, 2004

Fallen Rib

Iron Crowned posted:

Maybe it's just suicidal

david_a posted:

My Roomba’s arch nemesis is an IKEA Poäng chair. See that strip on the bottom connecting the two halves? It’s beveled perfectly so the Roomba can drive up on it but then it gets stuck. The vacuum seems to loving love that chair and will exploit any possible lapse in your barriers to find out that bar and seesaw on it.

I have the same chair and same problem - I stuck some baskets under it with blankets in them that come right up to the edge of the bottom wood floor piece. It will try to climb up over the wood and hit the baskets and go back down without getting stuck