Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FlyTB20C
Sep 16, 2004

I, a recent convert to the cause, have purchased a sherpa throw today. Thank you all for the guidance. PBUC.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FlyTB20C
Sep 16, 2004

eonwe posted:

I just got a costco membership

whats some good poo poo to get there

I basically bought a bunch of non-perishables to start

a big rear end bag of oats, some annie's mac and cheese, etc

A magical sherpa throw. And a hot dog on your way out.

FlyTB20C
Sep 16, 2004

Xaris posted:

Nothing is exactly wrong. Costco glasses are good, good warrenty; however, their actual impact and importance has gone down over the last 10 years. They were great back in the 90s to late 00s because the competition was $400 Luxotica monopoly bullshit and getting a pair for like $150-200 was a great deal then. It's less so now because you can actually get super high quality glasses online for like <$50. Costco still has some advantages for glasses like trying them on first, or fittings (it's not hard to do yourself). If that's worth it, that's up to you to decide if the additional $$ is worth it. I personally feel like no.

I still do my eye exam at Costco because it's like $45 (tho the wait list can be pretty bad).

I've never had the guts to buy glasses online. What are the good sites?

FlyTB20C
Sep 16, 2004

Crusty Nutsack posted:

The Pro 600 version with the bowl lift is the good one. stay away from the Artisan series

I wish I would have stumbled upon this information over the holidays. I got an Artisan with the glass bowl for Black Friday.

The knowledge gained in the Costco thread is truly a blessing. PBUC.

FlyTB20C
Sep 16, 2004

jisforjosh posted:

Does anyone else speedrun Costco during the pandemic or is it just my weird brain?

I'm right there with you. I'm ashamed to admit that I avoid as much of the food section as I can due to the sheer number of people zombie-shuffling around with their masks under their chin. I cannot wait for this to pass so I may go back to browsing The Church in peace.