Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Oracle
Oct 9, 2004

Bum the Sad posted:

Ours had containers of raw tuna poke regularly two years ago. Spicy and regular.

I used to grab a couple avocados and make sushi rice and it was a great dinner.

Must not have sold well here.

I haven't seen the Korean seaweed salad in like two months here. Is it seasonal or something?

Also the CostCo in Kalispel had packages of tritip. Not diced up bullshit tritip but actual, raw, whole multipound tritip. The local midwest CostCo has the lovely prepacked preseasoned tritip that's maybe a lb or two and overseasoned and overpriced. WTF CostCo? Not only the west coast can do tritip! C'MON SON.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oracle
Oct 9, 2004

Oh for the guy wondering what to do with all that garlic before it goes bad:
fried garlic. Mince it and put it in a pot of oil just covered til golden brown, let cool, parcel into empty pickle jar (s) and refrigerate. Put in everything you need some fried garlic (ramen, pho, thai food). Will keep, but you will eat it because it makes everything taste better.

Oracle
Oct 9, 2004

TraderStav posted:

Girl Scout thin mint covered pretzels.

Get them.

I did but it was so ungodly hot the bag partially melted on the way home and now all is sadness :(

Oracle
Oct 9, 2004

Pennywise the Frown posted:

Yeah I figured by putting it on the loofa it gets mixed with water and diluted but uh, I guess that's not enough.

OMG what? Please do not loofah your taint and butthole. This explains the stinging.

Oracle
Oct 9, 2004

Tatsuta Age posted:

let's start a derail of a contest about who has the most boxes in their basement full of poo poo they probably don't even own anymore, in case they ever need to resell/return it

I might win the contest :)

You have no idea how many boxes live in my basement.

Oracle
Oct 9, 2004

Picked up the outdoor screen room when the price dropped from 199 to 149, woo. Outdoor bug free board gaming here I come!

God this weighs 50lb. Definitely a car camping only purchase.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oracle
Oct 9, 2004

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

I ran out of that yesterday :(

The jar isn't big enough, should've bought 2

Anyone seen the seaweed salad? They had that last summer and omg.