Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

B-Rock452
Jan 6, 2005
:justflu:
After around 2 years of Costco being a 1x monthly trip, my wife and I made the decision to start doing the majority of our food shopping there. I am not sure how people raise two young kids while both working full time jobs and not utilize Costco.

Also their pre made meals are awesome. A giant tray of Mac cheese for like 10 bucks is amazing. Also ground beef was super cheap and now we have 10 lbs of it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

B-Rock452
Jan 6, 2005

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

Are those the Italian style frozen meatballs?

I remember going over to my dad's house for the first time after he separated from my mom, and that was the only food item in his fridge lol

Yeah I used to think the Trader Joe's frozen section was going to be where I end up once my life collapses but really it's going to be costco

B-Rock452
Jan 6, 2005

SamDabbers posted:

Love these Costco sandwich rolls. And turkey. And cheese.

Yeah they are awesome. We have been buying a bag and then freezing them two to a bag and they really hold up.

Also everyone who is into Costco should invest in a vacuum sealer. Buy a rotisserie chicken, shred it when you get home, freeze it and then whenever you want a quick taco, burrito or chicken salad sandwich you just take a pack out and defrost. Super handy.

B-Rock452
Jan 6, 2005

Pennywise the Frown posted:

Get this.... imagine going to Costco today. :ghost:

I have to. Please kill me

B-Rock452
Jan 6, 2005

poisonpill posted:

Has anyone talked about the Jamaican beef turnovers yet? Because if you heat one of those bad boy up, throw a little 505 Chile on it....
:drat:

Ohhhh I was wondering what I would eat for dinner tonight and this post reminded me that I bought those last time I was shopping

B-Rock452
Jan 6, 2005
Costco rules and as long as I can continue to buy an entire rotisserie chicken for 5 bucks and house it in the parking lot they will continue to rule.

B-Rock452
Jan 6, 2005
It has 160mgs of caffeine which is 140 less than most so it won't get you as jacked up if you drink it vs a Bang or Monster. Everything else about it is just bs though

B-Rock452
Jan 6, 2005

bird with big dick posted:

You’re not a real Kirklander if you haven’t bumped your cart into someone else’s to demonstrate that they’re positioned poorly.

I yelled at a woman a few weeks ago because she decided I wasn't far enough up in line and she literally just started hitting me in the back with her cart. Didn't even ask me to move just started hitting me. Then the cashier yelled at me because I wasn't unloading my cart fast enough. Easily my worst trip to Costco in a while

B-Rock452
Jan 6, 2005

Wife decided she wants to do keto for a bit so obviously that means we had to drop 800 dollars at Costco today.

B-Rock452
Jan 6, 2005
My record was 15 dollars at Costco. Bought a cake and 3 lbs of cream cheese.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

B-Rock452
Jan 6, 2005
I really like the liquid IV drinks and Costco sells one with caffeine as well.