Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DARPA
Apr 24, 2005
We know what happens to people who stay in the middle of the road. They get run over.

insulated staircase posted:

what's the downside to kirkland sleep aid(doxylamine)?

it's 6 bucks for 2 bottles and I'm bad at sleeping

What do you mean downside? It's an anti-histamine repackaged as a sleep aid because a side effect of first gen anti-histamines is drowsiness.

It's the "sleep" part of NyQil without the liver rotting acetaminophen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DARPA
Apr 24, 2005
We know what happens to people who stay in the middle of the road. They get run over.

LoonyLeif posted:

I buy the Kirkland TP. It comes in a crate-sized block. At first I was afraid that it would be the same product as previously bought at the unholy Sam's Club (forgive me). That was less than 1-ply -- more like .25 ply.

I can report that the Kirkland TP is of the highest quality. Your anus will pucker with satisfaction. Rejoice.

Krikland toilet paper rolls are too fat to fit on my bathroom's toilet paper holder without spinning it down a few layers. I'm halfway through gutting the bathroom to resolve the issue.

DARPA
Apr 24, 2005

Schmeichy posted:

What's y'all's favorite premade deli meal from Costco? I like the pre-portioned salmon with the basil pesto butter a lot. I'm trying a new one tonight: the enchiladas.

Love the salmon. Bakes up great.

Enjoyed the enchiladas recently which were delicious. Only issue was the cooking time/temp on the package (375/50min I think) didn't get me close to the 165 degree mark. Not a big deal, but plan for some extra time, and have a food thermometer handy.

DARPA
Apr 24, 2005

Olanphonia posted:

Picked up 4 new tires from the 'Co today. No line this morning and only took about an hour. Didn't realize it comes with nitrogen fills (and, afaik, free refills of nitrogen).

PBUC

This changes everything.

DARPA
Apr 24, 2005

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

Isn't there something where you shouldn't have tea tree oil on your skin when you're out in daylight?

Lavender and Tea Tree Oils May Cause Breast Growth in Boys

https://www.nih.gov/news-events/news-releases/lavender-tea-tree-oils-may-cause-breast-growth-boys

No idea if this was proven, but gently caress if I care because it's easy enough to avoid.

DARPA
Apr 24, 2005

Hypnolobster posted:

7 cubic foot hisense chest freezer for like $130.

New kegerator day, baby.

In store only? I can't find it on the website. Refurbing my kegs today, and that would be perfect.

DARPA
Apr 24, 2005

Disaster during this visit. Most cards stopped going through. People are getting rung up and then told to use the single atm to get cash. Lines stretching full length of the store.

Edit: 14 people waiting at the atm. Not going to be pretty if it runs out of cash

DARPA
Apr 24, 2005

Ultimate Mango posted:

Where!?!?!?!?

My local only has 50 lb bags

So? Toss it in the cart and be thankful it isn't a three pack.

DARPA
Apr 24, 2005

StormDrain posted:

Those pizzas were perfect bachelor night dinners. I would eat half of it and then somehow slowly the second half would get eaten. I should have zazzed it up with some fresh toppings but never did.

I enjoyed the first one before realizing each pizza is 3,000 calories. Fine for a family of four I guess, but just as satisfying eating an entire Newman's Own Pizza at ~1,000 calories.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DARPA
Apr 24, 2005

Kirkland Small Batch Bourbon has been discontinued. A devastating loss.