Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

Enos Cabell posted:

^^ yup

These ones.

Break them in pieces and put them in an air fryer. Dip in mustard.

They suck if you just eat them cold, but they're loving bomb as hell when heated.

Edit: 350 for 5min in air fryer, fwiw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

Enos Cabell posted:

That never even crossed my mind to try. I think my little bro still has some, I'll have to give it a shot.

It's a great snack. I tried them cold and was pissed my wife bought them, until she did that.

Also, the bagged crepes filled with totally not nutella in the bakery area are loving dangerous.

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗
Only thing empty here was Kirkland water, but its hard to tell if its abnormal. Sundays usually mean like 2.5 pallets on the floor, and by 5:30 they're empty or close to it normally. Everything else was normal levels. Store was a bit more crowded than normal.

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗
I really need to go and grab some more dog food just in case, but honestly I'm loving terrified of what its going to be like getting in an out.

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

n8r posted:

Do you live in an area where the grocery stores aren't offering pickup or delivery?

Pickup in my area is 2+ weeks out or shut down and same with delivery.

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

Alarbus posted:

You're more likely to need a battery tender or an extended drive to charge the 12v battery than to have to worry about the gas going stale that fast. Stabil won't harm anything, but the basic battery is more of a concern.

Gas with ethanol will definitely start going to poo poo in a couple months without treatment. Add some stabil if you're not anticipating driving much for the medt couple.months.

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

Pinus Porcus posted:

Don't doxx me :)

What is with all you short inseam people? Do you all have crazy long torsos or something?

Women have longer inseams generally given a height since yall don't have anything in the way, usually.

I'm 6', to hit my heel in shoes the inseam is 33. I'm mostly torso, and wear my pants well below waistline (which is essentially belly button, and where a lot of companies give the measurement.)

Jean size is usually vanity but also varies widely due to the rise of the individual pair/line of jeans.

/fancy jean talk

Church had everything we needed on Monday, even had TP an hour before close if you're fine with John Wayne paper industrial TP.

Stop buying all the goddamn chicken. Thats the only thing theyve had limits on.

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

hakimashou posted:

Dang people got a lot of ideas about peanut butter you have to stir

Goons

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

Tim Whatley posted:

The Bark toys are so good.

My dog says free refills, bitch

(bonus sherpa)

I've never seen these in store and now I'm sad

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

namlosh posted:

A1 is good on everything except desserts... but a good steak doesn’t need it

A1 is awesome with fried shrimp.

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

Virigoth posted:

I’ve been harassing my Costco about the hammock chair that is supposed to be amazing but still none in sight. Buy me if you see em I guess. All the insta influencers love them so the soccer moms might be buying in bulk.

They had those for months here. A buddy got one and it broke in 2 days camping.

Watched a lady ignore the cashiers and not unload a single item from her cart, just pushed it to the belt then walked around and kept texting. I have never seen such daggers be cast from two people, as the cashier and the guy pulling carts looked at her then each other. Unloaded my small stuff, guy immediately starts talking and loudly asks if I would like a small box as the lady is in ear shot digging for a box in the bin, and he just stared at her and smiled. Please be nice to employees.

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

Ok Comboomer posted:

also how you gonna walk your big TV through the checkout?

Are you gonna put on a red vest and try to “official business, don’t mind me” your way through?

Basically this was happening at Walmart and HD around me early last year. Some guys got vests, and they were just loading flat bed carts with TVs and expensive tools and walking right the gently caress out like they were taking em to a customer. They never actually got caught.

In weird I'm getting old news I got some of those "weather proof" pants on sale and oh man these things are comfortable and awesome. So stretchy and light, great for summer.

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

StormDrain posted:

That's too much effort. Most places you just walk out. Staff is not supposed to intervene.

I live in a land of everyone having a gun. Chances of another customer shooting you cause a staff member yelled and you didn't stop aren't low.

Also it's not hard to get those vests. poo poo, people were selling them on FB at the start of covid lockdowns so people could get in the stores before they opened.

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

StormDrain posted:

I got a thanks from the cashier for stacking up my goods barcode up. But I think she was just buttering me up to donate to charity.

I wanted a big rear end rack shelf unit but it was a bit heavier than I expected. Two smaller ones suit me better and are cheaper anyway.

I got that big bastard, the $160 one that's like 6' tall and a little over in width. It rocks.

I also got one of the smaller 5 shelf ones I think you're talking about and turned it into an L desk in the garage for leather and electronic work. It's badass.

But yeah putting that big bastard in the car by myself sucked, my co has basically zero help once you walk outside. Hell, even getting it off the shelf I was on my own until a manager happened to walk by.

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

That guy. Bigly.

Buddy was at church and had him verify ours still has plenty of 7cuft chests for 159. May pick one up this week since our old one died a few weeks ago.

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

ShortyMR.CAT posted:

gently caress yer homes. I got a chest freezer full of god drat STEAKs! And chicken nuggies for my wife and nieces

Both is better, fwiw

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗
Those weatherproof pants are legit. I got some to wear to work originally but wore them kayak fishing yesterday. Baller af. Sitting in church parking lot heading in to go grab a couple more pair if they still have them.

End of trip I ended up waist deep in saltwater and was dry by the time I had the car loaded back up.

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗
My co hasn't had the acai bowls in almost 2 years. Assholes.

Went for pants, got a thermostat. Welp.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

Supreme Allah posted:

After two weeks of frustration with the moron rear end in a top hat butt bitches at the tire center, and probably 10 phone calls and two in-person visits, finally my issue was fixed by getting hold of a manager. these assholes jerked me around so much it's still got me a little mad, and yeah i took it out on everyone because god loving dammit. But this awesome dude was able to fix my issue inside of a few minutes. Sometimes channeling your inner karen pays off.

What was the issue?

StormDrain posted:

I have waffled on the thermostat a dozen times, and curse myself everytime I wake up too hot because someone turned it up too high. Or it's somehow still set to on in June, and runs in the morning when it'll be plenty warm.

I really didn't want to, but our thermostat is on a wall shared with the garage. It'll eventually get hot enough in the garage that the thermostat says it's like 80*, so never shuts off. Meanwhile the house is actually like 65 and we're freezing. So its either constantly turning it on and off (which doesn't work if we aren't home, so pets are either boiling or freezing) or just astronomical cooling bills in the summer. So ecobee3 lite with room sensor for 149 it is.

Hopefully it works, the thermostat by itself is on sale for 149 everywhere else so the room sensor made it worth it. Had been planning on a Honeywell T9, because it was cheaper, but this sale made the ecobee a better buy by $50.

Edit: one funny moment from trip today was the line/waiting area for covid shots. Pharmacist shamed people in the waiting area with "look, we don't ask for proof of Vax to not wear a mask...but you guys are waiting on a shot. Masks are here."

Downside was zero masks for sale in store and my wife and I still need them for work.