Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

anonumos
Jul 14, 2005

Fuck it.

Chinatown posted:

Anyone get tires at Costco? Can you special order tires? I have pretty low profile & wide tires. Prices seem right tho.

I bought my last set there. Can't say for sure what you can order, but of course the tire monkey at the store can tell you. However, you can't beat the service, warranty, or the product. Got a great set of tires on sale over a year ago and they don't even look worn yet.

Also, some babies CAN be sensitive to products you use every day. It's not unheard of. Not sure why people are hating so hard on the person who posted about the Kirkland's wipes being an issue for their baby. Maybe they suggested the wipes are inherently bad, and that offended people, but come on...Personally my oldest son had terrible rash when using Walmart's wipes, while my youngest has basically never had diaper rash of any kind with any wipe from any store.

anonumos fucked around with this message at 16:35 on Apr 18, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

anonumos
Jul 14, 2005

Fuck it.

Has anyone used the Costco Autos program? I'm in the market for a used Honda Odyssey and wonder if it would be a good deal to go through Costco.

anonumos
Jul 14, 2005

Fuck it.

yaleforks posted:

True story, we bought our house because it is only a mile to the Costco.

Just stopped in for a dog and a slice of za.

PBUC

We're choosing our next house based on proximity to Costco and a Publix.

anonumos
Jul 14, 2005

Fuck it.

Dely Apple posted:

All kids either only do so in rich neighborhoods or do horrible church trunk candy harvest jesustimes

We don't live in an especially affluent area but we had car loads of kids from the surrounding neighborhoods come by. I enjoyed it, but some of our neighbors were all "NIMBY!" about it.

But yeh, these days kids either commute to a better neighborhood or go to a parking lot.