Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Irradiation
Sep 14, 2005

I understand your frustration.

belt posted:

Just went to Costco to get some beer and a dog. They had the Sam Adams 24 beer variety pack for $10. You can't get Busch light for that price.

:eyepop:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Irradiation
Sep 14, 2005

Taima posted:

Costco is about as bougie as it gets and its core clientele are basically identical to Apple's core clientele socioeconomically.

This is a really stupid statement.

Irradiation
Sep 14, 2005

Taima posted:

Wow I didn't expect to see so much denial about Costco being bougie.

The core Costco customer is a college educated, relatively high-earning homeowner living in an affluent area. Is that not you? Congratulations, you aren't a core customer for Costco's business model, but don't worry, you can still shop there and plenty of people do.

Go look up the demographic data online, this isn't hard.

oh word?

lol ok

Like someone else said it's reflective of where you live. Mine is in an area with a lot of Hispanic farm workers and they are probably half the people I see when I go.

Irradiation
Sep 14, 2005

belt posted:

anyone tried the kirkland craft beer variety pack?

first time I've ever seen it today and almost picked it up but still a little gunshy after kirkland light beer.

I absolutely hated the Kirkland beer pack I got because everything tasted like a Belgian but it was nothing like Kirkland Light.

Also there are two different breweries that make Kirkland depending whether you are east or west coast so that might affect it.

Irradiation fucked around with this message at 02:46 on May 22, 2018

Irradiation
Sep 14, 2005

Trastion posted:

It is a sealed environment still but regular air has water vapor in it most times.

Have a read. http://www.gonitrotire.com/nitrogen-tire-inflation-blog/can-you-mix-air-and-nitrogen-in-tires/

This site is full of complete unscientific bullshit.

Irradiation
Sep 14, 2005

I always get the dog but my girlfriend always get the polish sausage so she will not be happy.

Irradiation
Sep 14, 2005

Ferdinands ice cream and Cougar cheese are the only worthwhile things to come out of Pullman.

Irradiation
Sep 14, 2005

The Himilayan salt chips are great if you like that type of chip? If they were already stale you got a bad bag.

Does anyone know how long it takes for the appliance home delivery and installation after you buy something either online or in store?

Irradiation
Sep 14, 2005

MarcusSA posted:

Also if anyone gives a poo poo that Kirkland soft shell jacket is on clearance for 14.97.

Got the black and grey.

Also these are a smoking deal

So soft.

These own but I have to order mine online because my costco seems to only stock xl and xxls.

Irradiation
Sep 14, 2005

Alcohol

Irradiation
Sep 14, 2005

In Texas the attached liquor stores don't have any Kirkland products because they are still state run.

Irradiation
Sep 14, 2005

topenga posted:

That's what I thought, but does that stop the Costco from stocking the seltzer inside the warehouse store (not the liquor store)?

They sell other brands of hard seltzer in regular stores so I don't see why they couldn't. I've never seen it at my Costco, but I've also never really looked for it.

Irradiation
Sep 14, 2005

SirPablo posted:

If it's busy, just take a cart off someone in the parking lot when they are done with it on your way in.

My costco actively discourages this right now because they want to spray them down in between use.

Irradiation
Sep 14, 2005

When I went yesterday there was no onion dispenser, and the condiment dispenser only had ketchup and yellow mustard but no relish.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Irradiation
Sep 14, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=firgcoOLSSs