Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Loveline
Dec 30, 2005

So apparently my costco ditched the brat for chili? Went for the dog instead but that better be good drat chili to drop the brat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Loveline
Dec 30, 2005

Good lord that Korean BBQ jerky is good. PBUC.

Loveline
Dec 30, 2005

Hackan Slash posted:

Unfortunately due to heretics the warranty on electronics is only 90 days.

Whoa whoa whoa. Now let's not give out bad information. Returns on electronics are 90 days. The warranties are 1+1 or 1+1+2 with the card. PBUC.

Loveline
Dec 30, 2005

FCKGW posted:

On my way out I accidentally gave the receipt checker my receipt for pepperoni pizza and soda and she marked it off anyways.

Buy your dog and 'za in the main checkout for that extra 2%! (with the executive membership of course)

Loveline
Dec 30, 2005

Just bought my third (and king size) sherpa blanket. PBUC.

Loveline
Dec 30, 2005

Anyone have the foods saver vacuum sealer that is on sale? Reviews are decent overall but not so great recently. Also looks huge.

Loveline
Dec 30, 2005

The Slack Lagoon posted:

I was excited and then saw this.

Costco needs to sell a 1440p high refresh ips monitor a y of you corporate Costco goons tell the electronics buyers!n

I bought my acer 27" predator at Costco.

When I saw it I gasped and gave my wife a more longing look than I ever had in the bedroom.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Loveline
Dec 30, 2005

Anyone have experience returning furniture from Costco.com? Thinking of pulling the trigger on a recliner but worried it would be a huge hassle to return if we don't like it.