Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ledhed
Feb 13, 2006
Doesn't believe in the letter a
Another 6'2" / 32" inseam here. It's almost as though there is a wide variety of bodily shapes and proportions to be found among literally billions of human specimens.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ledhed
Feb 13, 2006
It's a lot of leg to clothe if you aren't prepared

Ledhed
Feb 13, 2006

Chinatown posted:

seen in the frozen section yesterday

Pro-tip: don’t cook the bag in the microwave, the corn tasted plastic-y when we did that. On the stovetop is the way to go and about as quick as microwaving.

Ledhed
Feb 13, 2006

who's your crawdaddy posted:

Not sure if they have been discussed before but I got a premade chicken tikka masala pack that was effing delicious. Like almost as good as restaurant quality and way better than any other premade I've had. Also got a pack of the butter chicken and I'm excited to try that too.

the Sukhi's tikka? It's great. I bought the coconut chicken one but haven't tried it yet.

Ledhed
Feb 13, 2006

skipdogg posted:

Nice. I can't find it near me at all. Also jealous of those of you who can buy Costco liquor. Can't get liquor at Costco here in Texas.

Not in the main building, no, but do yours not have the attached 'stco liquor store? The ones I've seen in DFW all do. Selection has never been amazing, though.

Ledhed
Feb 13, 2006
There isn’t a bad Noosa flavor in existence imo, and the 3 in the Costco pack are good safe flavors with Lemon being the best. Noosa has discontinued a lot of their more interesting flavors, which is a shame as I’d eat the Blackberry Serrano every day if they still made it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ledhed
Feb 13, 2006
They were like $8.50 or so in August, which was nice to see when I found out I had to clear out a public storage space suddenly around that time. They’re great!