Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jingleheimer
Mar 30, 2006

Gaius Marius posted:

For the actual Costco one if you don't cash it for long enough they put a block on your membership until you claim it

They also don't expire, so if you find it 2 years from now no big deal. That happened to me a while back. I got a new car and was cleaning out the old one and found an executive rebate worth like $80, cashed it out no problem.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jingleheimer
Mar 30, 2006

Bumble Dong posted:

I found it at the Costco in Northville Mi. No clue if you’re close but they got the goods

That Costco is so big I'd be surprised if there was something they didn't carry there. Besides liquor that is, that location only sells beer and wine.

Jingleheimer
Mar 30, 2006
Those people are absolutely not paid enough. I know this because half the time the people doing it are too old and decrepit to even be able to stand there all day and need a chair to sit in to be able to do their terrible job.

Jingleheimer
Mar 30, 2006
You know those tubes where cashiers shoot stuff up into their money vault area? I'm going to start telling everyone that Costco also has one of them that goes from the food court to the employee break room for hot dogs.

Jingleheimer
Mar 30, 2006

Costco employees can check inventory at other locations. You should call your local church, give them the item number and see if they have it or will have it. If they don't/won't, then tell them the other locations you're willing to drive to and they can check those locations as well.

My Costco carried something very similar a while back but hasn't had it in a couple years. Personally, due to the price tag I think it's likely that item is only available online and unfortunately you might be SOL on it.

Jingleheimer
Mar 30, 2006

Chinatown posted:

Sounds interesting but nuking a bowl of pre-made rice is easier.

Nuking a bowl of premade rice is my go to midnight snack. Pull it out of the microwave, pour some Frank's hot sauce on it and I'm good to go.

Jingleheimer
Mar 30, 2006
My Costco wasn't that busy today. I mean, it was busy, but just regular weekend busy not holiday weekend busy. I assume a lot of people are already out of town for the weekend.

Jingleheimer
Mar 30, 2006

Gaius Marius posted:

Get that Corpo cock out of your mouth Costco sucks rear end to work at ninety percent of the time.

Can confirm. I've been doing the job of two people for a couple years now, and it does indeed suck rear end.

Jingleheimer
Mar 30, 2006

Renegret posted:

Sunday morning in general is surprisingly quiet. This held true for every retail job I've ever had. There's a reason many places open an hour or two later on Sunday than usual.

If you get there early on Sunday it's pretty dead, but once it hits noon it all goes to hell really fast.

This is not at all true for my local Costco. Sunday mornings are nuts as soon as they open the doors. If you're only getting a few things and are quick about it you can beat the rush to the registers, but people flood in there like crazy right at open on the weekends.

Jingleheimer
Mar 30, 2006
Yeah just bring it in without the box. They'll give you a refund and then you can just go and buy a new one right after. But definitely bring in the receipt since you have it. Yes, they can look it up on your account but it's so much easier and faster with the receipt since they can just scan the receipt and process the return that way.

Jingleheimer
Mar 30, 2006
I don't feel safe walking into a Sam's Club. Costco is better.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jingleheimer
Mar 30, 2006

Alan Smithee posted:

https://bitchinsauce.com/

im seeing a costco roadshow for B sauce, anyone know if they're selling other flavors besides chipotle not that I won't keep eating it but I still have yet to find anything but classic at other supermarkets

As far as I know Costco usually only carries the chipotle one. But when the road show hits your location they'll probably sell two or three other flavors for the duration of the road show.