Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Phylodox
Mar 30, 2006

College Slice

The Slack Lagoon posted:

Do you believe in Saint Fries or Saint Dog?

Glory to Dog in the highest!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phylodox
Mar 30, 2006

College Slice
Went to Costco twice today. Because I forgot artichoke hearts, rotisserie chicken, and canned tuna the first time.

Phylodox
Mar 30, 2006

College Slice
Guys, I’m at Costco again today. Gonna pick up an adorable little washable rubber compost bin since my wife and I are trying to eat healthier and, consequently, generating a lot more green waste.

Phylodox
Mar 30, 2006

College Slice

shovelbum posted:

Get a coffee slushy

They don’t have those here, but I got a polish sausage dog because my cat sneezed in my eye so I’m on antibiotics that wreck the poo poo out of my stomach if I don’t eat every couple of hours.

Phylodox
Mar 30, 2006

College Slice
Polish dog 4 lyfe, yo!

Phylodox
Mar 30, 2006

College Slice

priznat posted:

Man I wish costcos in canada had booze, that’d be awesome.

They do in Quebec? At least, I know they have wines and beers and stuff, at least...

Phylodox
Mar 30, 2006

College Slice
As with humans, dogs should only be allowed in stores if they can be relied upon not to poo poo on the floor.

Phylodox
Mar 30, 2006

College Slice

Apprentice Dick posted:

Strawberries and raspberries are risky at mine for being moldy. I can get blackberries and blueberries at mine that are great pretty much all the time though. Also bell peppers can be a gamble sometimes.

Really, I have trouble with any packaged fruits. Strawberries, oranges, kiwis, there’s, like, a 60% chance that the ones in the middle that you can’t see are gonna be gross and bruised and moldy.

Phylodox
Mar 30, 2006

College Slice
I bought some neat wifi enabled lightbulbs from Costco and now my downstairs den is pimped out with awesome lighting I can control with my phone! Forget dimness, I can change the colour to whatever I want, and they even have a “party” setting whereby they flash random colours! Welcome to the future!

Phylodox
Mar 30, 2006

College Slice
They gave me an extra container of onions with my dog today, so I decided to try out the ol' Costco banchan.

Meh. I guess I was expecting some kind of magical Korean food alchemy or something, but it was just cold onions, mustard, and ketchup.

The dog was, of course, still good.

Phylodox
Mar 30, 2006

College Slice
A good strawberry-rhubarb is a fantastic pie, but so is a really good pecan baked with bourbon.

Phylodox
Mar 30, 2006

College Slice
Personally, I prefer the Kirkland Select plush blankets to the Sherpas. They don’t have the double layer fleece lining, but they’re insanely soft and warm. And I just bought a king sized one, which is roughly large enough to tent my house.

Phylodox
Mar 30, 2006

College Slice
I don't think any blanket's ever gonna be as nice after a few washes as when you first buy it, but I've had a couple of the Sherpa blankets for over a year, now, and they're still pretty nice. The big problem is the lining separating from the top.

Also, I still prefer the plush blankets without lining.

Phylodox
Mar 30, 2006

College Slice
So, I bought a two-pack of wifi light switches and a box of dimmable light bulbs from Costco yesterday. Get home, remove the old light switch...turns out whoever wired my house forty years ago had a pretty slapdash approach to the whole affair. None of the wires are coloured, they’re stripped in the middle and wrapped around the screws and all kinds of dumb poo poo. So I brought the opened package of light switches and the bulbs back for a return today. FYI, Costco accepts “I have a stupid house” as a valid return reason.

Phylodox
Mar 30, 2006

College Slice

Pennywise the Frown posted:

Does Costco have cottage cheese? I eat it a lot and usually get two 32oz (I think, the bigger one) and it'd be nice to go to the 'co and have them bless me with the food of the gods.

Yeah, I have 100% seen cottage cheese at Costco, right next to the sour cream. I’m in Quebec, though, so your Costco may vary.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phylodox
Mar 30, 2006

College Slice
The bun is there to contain the condiments so you can optimize your onion/sauerkraut/mustard to sausage ratio.