Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

frogge
Apr 7, 2006

Meyers-Briggs Testicle posted:

my nearest costco is like half an hour away

is it still worth it if i probably wont go there super often

I go to the one by me maybe once a month or once every two or three months to stock up on canned/non-perishable stuff I plan to be eating off of and using for awhile. I then get perishables from the grocery stores closer to me. $2 for a bag of limes ain't worth it if most of them rot by the time you've used four of them. Especially when $2 is usually what four limes goes for at the Safeway down the road.
I actually make lists whenever I go to costco, or shop in general, and I think that's what's kept me from walking out the door having spent an entire paycheck like a lot of folks seem to do every time they go.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frogge
Apr 7, 2006

Squatty Potties are game changing but despite the upgrade in my personal-making GBS threads-technology, I still wind up sitting on my phone for 10 minutes longer than it took me to poo poo.