Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

The dog wash, you get a dog and soda as your car is washed by sample ladies until your car smells like tiny portions of acai berry juice and meatballs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

:911: trip to the 'co

Freedom rains from above.

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

the good fax machine posted:

It's weird to see that I'm not the only one that goes to Costco for only a couple items, seems like everyone I see at the warehouse has a cart filled with $500 worth of poo poo

I think it's peer pressure! And hunger dictating impulse shopping. Which is fine I guess for people who vacuum seal but dang, most of those veggies will go bad in under a week.

I wanted club soda but they don't sell it I guess.

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

Let the KIDS!! eat what they want!!

(No don't that's like sodium poisoning)

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

You eat a giant bomb of food before getting a cart, this will save you hundreds of dollars in impulse and hunger purchases. :eng101:

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

Holiday Costco when they have the Popcornonopolis mini-store with samples :getin:

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

No one takes photos of the :twisted: churro, sad!

Also is the beekeeping life really the kind of thing you want to impulse buy into

Dely Apple fucked around with this message at 00:58 on Jun 16, 2017

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

jamoncorona posted:

Which Costco was this? That is awesome. Terrible Super configuration though.

That's in the Puyallup Costco.
Naturally you would get the bees from Costco Optical/Apiary.

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

Took dad to the 'Co, it was full of other people with their dads which you can tell because they're all sort of glazed over listening to their dads in dad shirts talk about dad things while standing in front of the meats counter.

Kirkland pays me five cents to advertise these photos

Crab man

A giant island for a hundred bucks, gently caress everyone else at the water park

This is a human dog bed isn't it, isn't it

Bought some of these dogs :woof:

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

The samples last time I was there were Haagen-Daaz and Nutella on toast with a banana slice, makes me feel bad for the guy stuck giving out raw honey with no chaser or spoon.

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

enjoyin some dogs...!

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

Mokelumne Trekka posted:

This thing is very comfortable and a good deal! And yes.

I texted it to my friends and sure enough, this weekend, they are all on their human dog beds too.

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

Dr. Capco posted:

Putting black pepper on pizza instead of red flake like The Good Lord® intended :catstare:

A :twisted: idea more :twisted: than the churro!

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

At the 'co on the 3rd, this was a huge mistake even for our slow babby one. Death is certain and the lines stretch like the Namibian desert.

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

They have these Brioche Hot Dog buns at my 'co that hold a Mariners quarter pound dog fine enough. And they are soft and keep well in the fridge if need be.

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

KakerMix posted:

I mean all are welcome at Costco but I must inform you refrigerating your bread does you a disservice.

Same with potatoes.

Potatoes never go in the fridge, yeah. Gross. These buns come in like 24 packs so I don't know what else to do except use them for all forms of breadery.

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

curufinor posted:

my parents said i should probably not get a costco membership because i live alone and everything you buy at costco comes in packages of 44 or something

incisive but heretical

I live by myself but use Costco to be efficiently stocked in things like detergents, sodas, and stuff for lunches. Certainly some perishables are impossible to consume alone, or in a family, or a battalion sometimes... but between the gas and the very cheap bathroom and pills...

And them dogs.

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

What's all this bring back the Ling Lings talk, they still have that giant yellow bag of MSG in the freezer!!

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

C. Everett Koop posted:

I might go to Costco tonight. I haven't decided.

Heresy flows from idleness and lack of dogs

This is how people end up in Sam's Club

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

The peanut butter nut bars are good and not covered in chocolate. They're little energy bombs.

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

Magikarpal Tunnel posted:

the customers at costco store #2 are much more polite than at my local store, they did not crowd around sample givers and dam up aisles with their carts while they waited for samples

interesting
Is costco #1 in mainland china?

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

Making a hajj to the 'co tomorrow

Gonna get all the Pacific Gold Korean BBQ jerky and more of those stretchy nice undershirts, pbuc

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

Aww man they rotated the men's 32 Below stretchy men's shirts. For what? Kirkland White Cotton crew shirts. Sad!

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

Whoa Fresno doing one good thing in its existence, giving Costco blessings.

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

We're grilling Mariners dogs from the co for late lunch, they are good and one will feed anyone but George RR Martin.

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

Treasure your stretchy breathing shirts and pork jerky

I need more of both :sigh:

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

Former DILF posted:

do kids still trick or treat?

All kids either only do so in rich neighborhoods or do horrible church trunk candy harvest jesustimes

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

The Clackamas Co... Has a giant food court all open and outside?! Even an infidel could wander in.

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

Truly spinning the onion wheel is like running your hand over a prayer wheel to 1.50 dogs everywhere but mostly onions.

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

Hope you enjoy California style everything with guac, like... Guac Dog?!

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

Candlelight Virgil posted:

I was at an aa meeting the other day and a guy was sharing and said "at my worst, I would go to Costco and buy a 1.75 liter bottle of dewars white label scotch for $26."

*Mutters under tears* n-nice...

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

I helped a WW2 Vet find the right size and colors of the plaid flannel shirts he wanted, I'm serving America and eating dogs. Those flannel shirts are really comfy right now for PNW mornings, too. Summer's gone, baby!

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

So it begins, and so it ends. All in savings.

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

It was a madhouse today, and tomorrow will be the Friday before Labor Day weekend while also being the 1st and also the deals are fresh. Good luck, people.

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

You crazy fools, even this early you will die a skeleton in the long lines as retired people try to find their card in their huge fanny packs!!

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

Taima posted:

This poo poo is good!! My coworker just handed me a piece literally 2 minutes before I read this post. A divine coincidence!!!

PBUC!!!

Pbuc indeed :coffeepal:

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

I bought a huge box of Audubon bird seed to sate our songbird flock outside, in the ash rain. And a huge, equivalently large bag of Popcornopolis Kettle Corn for $5 which I have placed out for people who, like nuthatches and chickadees, will flit back and forth for hours for some of it. It's good!

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

The poppy seed muffins taunt me as I sit here waiting to do a fasting blood test. Why, muffins?!

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

The greek yogurt is so good because all I'm harvesting right now are cucumbers and dill sprigs, meaning my food pyramid is full of tzatziki. :getin:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

My Optical Dept giving me that trial hookup with the independent optometrist while also getting me a good deal on HydraGlide, and then also getting another bag of that kettle corn? PBUC