Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Garth_Marenghi
Nov 7, 2011

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

Feel free to read as much of it as you want but the pages that are relevant to you are 20 to 36
should be 20-37 to include all traits.

Interested, and willing to play a species and profession not used by other players just to cover the bases with respects to play testing.

Garth_Marenghi fucked around with this message at 22:46 on Nov 14, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Garth_Marenghi
Nov 7, 2011

Fisting Tent posted:

should be 20-37 to include all traits.

Interested, and willing to play a species and profession not used by other players just to cover the bases with respects to play testing.

I was thinking of a loudmouth dwarf, do they come in orange?

Garth_Marenghi
Nov 7, 2011

Drumpf
Dwarven Loudmouth

pre:
ELAN: 6 (huge)
EFFORT: 60 (huge)
FISTS:  1 (the more to grab with)

LOOT: 

• Criss-T, Old fat hound - Hiccup test to make do anything.
  • Acceptable but ill fitting clothing.
SKILLS:
  • Lying
  • Taunting
CASH:
No cash. Background:
Drumpf son of an infamous dwarves slumlord has lived a charmed life. When he was of age he was sent away to rhetoric college, he was not very good but he had a talent of being so loud and obnoxious that he could not fail to win any argument he was set to make, by simply wearing away his opposition. After graduating he started his first business with a small large loan for his father, when that failed days later he started again with another 14 more, small large loans. He eventually gave up trying to follow in his fathers footsteps and began reselling cheaply made products purchased form over seas. His business really took off when he began to crudely paint his name on said items before selling them at a ridiculous mark up. After accumulating a large fortune (after 4 bankruptcies) he final found a way to return to his love of rhetoric with the invention of twittering, a new for of comunication using birds to send information back and fourth. Lets just say his abuse of twittering has gotten him into hot water and may be to blame for his current incarceration.
May clean up background, let me know if i missed anything.

Garth_Marenghi fucked around with this message at 19:19 on Nov 15, 2016

Garth_Marenghi
Nov 7, 2011

Drumpf is gonna railroad and talk out his rear end (he's got a level in that). Treat him as you will.

Garth_Marenghi
Nov 7, 2011

Drumpf teeth may be fake, he's not telling.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Garth_Marenghi
Nov 7, 2011

Forgot to roll up Chris_T rolling...
So
Chris_T
1 ELAN
10 EFFORT
2 FIST

I am going to Try to call Chris-Y back to my side I'm going to use 2 EFFORT.. Roll 2 Just made it (1 ELAN + 2 FIST)

• Locked thread