Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pokchu
Aug 22, 2007
D:

funmanguy posted:

I tried doing Sunlight on a three socket shield and it just ends up with the bonus from sun+ko+u. Not sure if I am doing something wrong. Its a normal three socket reflection shield that started as a magic one that I reciped, is that matters.

also wtf is shaved dice

https://d2es.github.io/item-db/items/newstuff.htm

Shaved Dice is a Goonique (Goon Unique) jewel that was added to the base Eastern Sun. Most of the stuff on that linked list is overpowered as all hell.

Shaved Dice:
+12%-64% Goldfind
+10 Strength
+10-20 Life After Kill
+1%-3% XP

Garfu: Is the ES discord still up?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

funmanguy
Apr 20, 2006

What time is it?

pokchu posted:

https://d2es.github.io/item-db/items/newstuff.htm

Shaved Dice is a Goonique (Goon Unique) jewel that was added to the base Eastern Sun. Most of the stuff on that linked list is overpowered as all hell.

Shaved Dice:
+12%-64% Goldfind
+10 Strength
+10-20 Life After Kill
+1%-3% XP

Garfu: Is the ES discord still up?

Yeah, I had one plop out of a unique jewel recipe, and it wasnt on the wiki that I knew of. Bookmarked the goontopia wiki now.

e: cant figure out how to tinker +1 skills onto things. throwing everything in the cube isnt doing anything.

Nevermind, i am an idiot.

funmanguy fucked around with this message at 21:38 on Oct 7, 2017

Hyedum
Jun 12, 2010

funmanguy posted:

I tried doing Sunlight on a three socket shield and it just ends up with the bonus from sun+ko+u. Not sure if I am doing something wrong. Its a normal three socket reflection shield that started as a magic one that I reciped, is that matters.

also wtf is shaved dice

Try adding a jewel on the the end of it with a 4soc shield? I recall Angel refusing to work unless I put a jewel in last on a 3soc charm back in November.

pokchu
Aug 22, 2007
D:
Eastern Sun: Back On My Bullshit

funmanguy
Apr 20, 2006

What time is it?

Hyedum posted:

Try adding a jewel on the the end of it with a 4soc shield? I recall Angel refusing to work unless I put a jewel in last on a 3soc charm back in November.

Holy moly that worked.

e: also with all the OP bullshit i learned today, I killed hell baal.

Target Practice
Aug 20, 2004

Shit.
Where can I find d2util.exe?

funmanguy
Apr 20, 2006

What time is it?

Target Practice posted:

Where can I find d2util.exe?

I honestly dont know where I got it from, I think I googled it.

pok, what is this light barb 100% energy madness?

pokchu
Aug 22, 2007
D:

funmanguy posted:

I honestly dont know where I got it from, I think I googled it.

pok, what is this light barb 100% energy madness?

I'm seeing if Garfu has the character files from the last server so I can make sure what I'm about to say is right.

Lightning Barb is probably the 2nd most faceroll build in ES, either slightly behind or comparable with a pair of druid builds.

You max Thunder Wave and any of it's synergies & Battle orders.

On gear you just get a metric truckload of +skills and hp.

The helm slot is especially important. This is a vendor bought Diadem (Act 3 Hell) with +3 Barbarian Skills and Oskill Lightning Mastery (the sorceress passive.):

(by the time I was done crafting it, it was up to +7 all skills, +7 barbarian skills)

For weapons, I linked one of my weapons earlier, but a Jewelers Death Blade (6 sockets) boosted itself to something like +7 all skills +7 barbarian skills and however much lightning% damage you can craft onto it.

You just spam Thunder Wave to clear everything, and Plasma Rain on bosses. With the obscene amount of survivability passives barbarians get, you don't actually have to put any points into anything other than the Energy stat. You might need to early on, but eventually you can just respec and have 100% energy.

funmanguy
Apr 20, 2006

What time is it?
thanks!

pokchu
Aug 22, 2007
D:
Oh! And ancients call. That's really important to get to lvl 100, so you can break all immunities in Hell Difficulty modes.

Garfu is the man. Here's my stats buffed. It's good

although looking at it, it appears most of my points went into vitality anyway. OH WELL. DIDNT MATTER.

pokchu fucked around with this message at 02:42 on Oct 8, 2017

funmanguy
Apr 20, 2006

What time is it?
You refresh the vendor just by logging off and back on?

pokchu
Aug 22, 2007
D:

funmanguy posted:

You refresh the vendor just by logging off and back on?

just by leaving zone and coming back. There's a bot you can set up that does it for you. you teleport out of town, back in town and the bot checks for items with your criteria. It literally took like 4 overnight runs to find it i think.

funmanguy
Apr 20, 2006

What time is it?
Alrighty, hope I set that up right.

pokchu
Aug 22, 2007
D:
in your "goodprefix_shopbot" you want like

220 Berserker's +3 bar skills

and in "goodsuffix_shopbot" you want

295 of Skill Master Lightning Mastery oskill (1-4)

and in "shopbot_items" you want

ci3 Diadem

it has to be done in act 3 hell difficulty. It's a very specific item, so it will take a LONG time to find

Slayerjerman
Nov 27, 2005

by sebmojo
Anyone care to explain how the Glide wrapper setup works to run 1600x1200? Its not very clear at all and/or not working when I run D2.exe, I keep getting 800x600. For clarity, Im using the folder-install linked to a page ago where supposedly the Only ones needed are Step 1.zip and Step 2.zip

Slayerjerman fucked around with this message at 03:23 on Oct 8, 2017

funmanguy
Apr 20, 2006

What time is it?

pokchu posted:

in your "goodprefix_shopbot" you want like

220 Berserker's +3 bar skills

and in "goodsuffix_shopbot" you want

295 of Skill Master Lightning Mastery oskill (1-4)

and in "shopbot_items" you want

ci3 Diadem

it has to be done in act 3 hell difficulty. It's a very specific item, so it will take a LONG time to find

I just searched for 295, found one p quick.

Now the struggle of finding the motivation to level again, especial without teleport.

funmanguy
Apr 20, 2006

What time is it?

Slayerjerman posted:

Anyone care to explain how the Glide wrapper setup works to run 1600x1200? Its not very clear at all and/or not working when I run D2.exe, I keep getting 800x600. For clarity, Im using the folder-install linked to a page ago where supposedly the Only ones needed are Step 1.zip and Step 2.zip

Take a screenshot of your glide wrapper settings.

pokchu
Aug 22, 2007
D:

funmanguy posted:

I just searched for 295, found one p quick.

Now the struggle of finding the motivation to level again, especial without teleport.

There's a way to handle this, too!

There is a Charm runeword that gives you teleport. That's one option.

OR!

Get a level 4 character, and dump tons of gold on the ground near him (do this in a LAN game i guess? you can open as many clients as you want) and gamble gajillions of low level rings (because they are cheap at level 4) and autostock them all. Then pass your rerolling orb back to your high level guy, and just extract a shitload of rare rings. Then autostock those (autostocker knows to not autostock rares with good Oskill mods) and repeat ad infinitum until you find a good ring with Oskill teleport on it. Other good skills to Oskill are Shade Armor, Barbarian Passives, and Oak Sage (SUPER GOOD)

DontMockMySmock
Aug 9, 2008

I got this title for the dumbest fucking possible take on sea shanties. Specifically, I derailed the meme thread because sailors in the 18th century weren't woke enough for me, and you shouldn't sing sea shanties. In fact, don't have any fun ever.

funmanguy posted:

without teleport.

Put KaMeHaMeHa in your weapon switch, problem solved

funmanguy
Apr 20, 2006

What time is it?
I'll lookup that runeword tomorrow first thing. I thought about rings but I checked he wiki and the lvl and ilvl requirements were p high for teleport.

Slayerjerman
Nov 27, 2005

by sebmojo

funmanguy posted:

Take a screenshot of your glide wrapper settings.

The settings arent the issue, how do I hook this to the actual EXE? The glider instructions say copy a DLL to the game & windows system folder, which I did. Do i have to leave this glider-init thing running while the game runs or something?

Settings: https://www.dropbox.com/s/f42uwn3g7y257v8/Screenshot%202017-10-07%2020.33.31.png

Target Practice
Aug 20, 2004

Shit.
Okay I've been looking all over for d2util.exe, but can't get my hands on it. Can someone host theirs somewhere?

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

Slayerjerman posted:

The settings arent the issue, how do I hook this to the actual EXE? The glider instructions say copy a DLL to the game & windows system folder, which I did. Do i have to leave this glider-init thing running while the game runs or something?

Settings: https://www.dropbox.com/s/f42uwn3g7y257v8/Screenshot%202017-10-07%2020.33.31.png

You need to select the Glide wrapper from the D2 Video Test exe.

Target Practice posted:

Okay I've been looking all over for d2util.exe, but can't get my hands on it. Can someone host theirs somewhere?

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-0mGo4oS1qgbldqdU9iZThvX3c

Target Practice
Aug 20, 2004

Shit.

Awesome, thanks!

funmanguy
Apr 20, 2006

What time is it?
Anyone got any recommendations for mercs?

e: also i killed a rare monster and it dropped like 8 coupons. I assume thats a feature?

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest

funmanguy posted:

e: also i killed a rare monster and it dropped like 8 coupons. I assume thats a feature?

Yeah also sometimes its a bunch of runes or a whole set all at once.

Hyedum
Jun 12, 2010

funmanguy posted:

What kind of character are you needing a merc for? They all have different ways of lowering resists that garfu buffed, so it's not all about a5 offensive barb anymore.\

Also join the discord so jerks can yell at you in real time.

funmanguy
Apr 20, 2006

What time is it?

Hyedum posted:

What kind of character are you needing a merc for? They all have different ways of lowering resists that garfu buffed, so it's not all about a5 offensive barb anymore.\

Also join the discord so jerks can yell at you in real time.

link the discord jerk

e: also its more how do I keep the mercs alive? all of them die a lot except the defensive barb

funmanguy fucked around with this message at 22:06 on Oct 8, 2017

Slayerjerman
Nov 27, 2005

by sebmojo

axeil posted:

You need to select the Glide wrapper from the D2 Video Test exe.

I did that, but apparently running the D2 shortcut with -w for some reason bypasses the wrapper settings. That was.... really annoying.

Pladdicus
Aug 13, 2010
Took a read over, seems cool, I played MedianXL a lot and loved it, to a point. Would anyone be willing, who's played both, point out the significant differences in their experience? The thing I loved most about Median was the skill changes, screen filling axes, etc.

edit Oh dang is it down? I can't access the site.

edit again - all caught up!

Pladdicus fucked around with this message at 23:11 on Oct 8, 2017

Mince Pieface
Feb 1, 2006

funmanguy posted:

link the discord jerk

e: also its more how do I keep the mercs alive? all of them die a lot except the defensive barb

keeping mercs alive can be hard but if you use a a3 merc, the medicine runeword is good, then just add some physical damage reduction. At low levels just slot in skulls/obsidians into poo poo, or gamble some of the dr uniques. For attacking mercs, stack attack speed and leech on their weapons; skulls are also good for that purpose. Having prayer or some form of regen also helps keep mercs alive better.

Hyedum
Jun 12, 2010

funmanguy posted:

link the discord jerk

https://discord.gg/aMus7Rx

(it was in the op :ssh: )

As for merc welfare, are you putting on their highest default sets? Like Pieface said, Skulls and attack speed are your friend on a2/a5 mercs. I just fill their sockets with P skulls and call it a day, tbh. They usually don't die with that much life leech, but sometimes I end up shift clicking a rejuv pot when fighting some of the nastier bosses/clones. As for the other slots, you can ascend the Achilles set to elite if you don't have many scrolls or that much money. If you do, chit up a Hermes Gift and Heart of the Moon boots and scroll 32 one of them since all 'on equip' auras got buffed this hosting (thanks garfunkel). Belt and jewelry with the second option would be filled nicely by the Waves of Ascension set, but it can be a bitch to get all the pieces for.

Pinky
Jan 3, 2004
9 fingers, no way!
Welp:

https://sites.google.com/view/goontopia/goontopia

Its live and good to go. Going to start working on a new thread, but everything should be on that website. All files for fresh install, all files for upgrading the SP install to use the realm, ect

SymmetryrtemmyS
Jul 13, 2013

I got super tired of seeing your avatar throwing those fuckin' glasses around in the astrology thread so I fixed it to a .jpg

Pinky posted:

Welp:

https://sites.google.com/view/goontopia/goontopia

Its live and good to go. Going to start working on a new thread, but everything should be on that website. All files for fresh install, all files for upgrading the SP install to use the realm, ect

Wow. Thanks for compiling this!

stay depressed
Sep 30, 2003

by zen death robot
im going to quote a few guides from this thread

stay depressed
Sep 30, 2003

by zen death robot

Suprfli6 posted:

Winter Fury druid is IMO the most powerful early/mid game character and you don't need great gear. I just made a nontwinked hardcore WF druid and got him into the 70s with only one single close call, after only 12ish hours played. Plus with the goon additions it's also one of the most powerful endgame characters too, where previously it used to tail off unless you invested some crazy amounts of time/consumables.

WF is a level 6 skill that is based on the LoD Hurricane skill. It covers nearly the entire screen and ticks every one second, and has 100% uptime. You have to recast it every few minutes but otherwise it plays like an auradin on steroids.

Prior to level 6 I usually cube my Noob Charm until it gives +1 to Poison Creeper and just whack stuff. Early game super unique monsters always drop 2 complete starter sets on death. These include Corpsefire, Bishibosh, Rakanishu and a couple others. You want to kill them until you have the druid set (Club Buckler Boots) and a couple partial sets to get two extra +skills and HP/Mana set bonuses. Save every jewel you get because you use them to roll druid rings/ammys with the Skill Tab Reroll recipe until you have ones that give +3 to Elemental Skills.

When you ding 6, put a point in WF and it'll feel like cheating. Level 1 sets and the aforementioned rings/amulet are all you need to waltz through Normal. Stat points should be 100% Energy to boost your damage, skill points are max WF, then I usually max Sandstorm since it's crazy damage if you blast things at close range and is physical damage instead of cold, then max Cyclone Armor. Combination of Cyclone Armor, Oak Sage and WF either killing instantly or keeping things locked in hit recovery animations makes the build very safe while still having an outrageous kill speed. Summon Elemental is an optional one-pointer.

At level 25 you can level very quickly by clearing Lost Farm (ghost cows) and/or Dark Magicians Chamber, both in act 2. A few clears of either will get you like 10-15 levels. Plus ghost cows drop Sa runes frequently which can be useful for making some early runewords. Plus the drops are a high enough ilvl to give them max sockets. So when you find a white Scale Mail you can give it 6 sockets and make the Ascend runeword which has 3 all skills and some other good mods.

Act 3 cold merc has Protection from Cold aura which will be a substantial buff to your WF damage. Just remember to recast it once he actually activates the aura, it can take a while since you tend to kill stuff before he engages in combat.

Once you beat normal, or a bit earlier, you can farm Lost Note Factory in A5 for cash, or regular+ghost cows since that is also pretty good cash. Buying chits from Anya to get the level 16 druid set and the Achilles+A3 merc sets for your merc (every +allskill on him is a 3% cold damage boost to you) will carry you through NM and into mid/late Hell. Farming NM Dead Magicians Chamber took me from 45 to 70 very quickly and is pretty safe since all the damage is elemental and you have Cyclone Armor.

Adding sockets to your gear and tab-forging jewels to fill them is the next cheapest way to boost your damage. You can also forge the gear itself with +1 druid skills but that requires more dragon stones which may be in short supply until Hell. Forgings can be removed and your components are returned so don't hesitate to forge stuff even if you don't think you'll use the item for very long.

Yeah the WF play style might be boring for some people but it's probably the lowest-effort character to start with and start accumulating crafting materials and gold. It's always been the most satisfying ES build for me personally though and it's a hell of a lot easier to use it as an endgame character now thanks to Garfu.

stay depressed
Sep 30, 2003

by zen death robot

Reiterpallasch posted:

Okay, so people have been asking about this, so let's talk Lightning Barbarian.

Here's the short version of it: lit barbs are the best build in eastern sun. The wiki goes on this long and high minded talk about how all builds are strong in eastern sun and you can't expect to just faceroll p8 hell easily and stop asking what the god build is. They're off their meds. Other classes can do what lit barbs can, but they need much better gear to pull it off. Personally, I don't find lit barb very fun to play--I rolled strafezon as my gf character on the previous servers--but I decided to give it a try this time around and holy poo poo.

PROS:
- Casters in ES scale well with just +all skills, which makes early gearing a little less confusing.
- Thunder Wave is completely busted--it has an insane AOE, ticks multiple times on mobs, does stupid damage, and has the full set of synergies.
- Lit barbs are balanced against ele sorcs assuming that the ele sorc has their mastery and the barbarian doesn't. +Lightning Mastery is easy to obtain, though, so...
- Barbarian passives give the build extremely good durability for a caster class.
- Built-in magic/gold find from Luck of the Ancients is nice starting out.
- Ancients' Call Ancients' Call Ancients' Call

CONS:
- Yeah, still boring.
- Serious mana problems early game. (Sapphire melding can help)
- Generally not viable as a build without at least enough levels to max out Thunder Wave, so play something else to begin with.
- You don't leech, so you're not actually as durable as your character model makes you think you are.
- Gear isn't precisely expensive, but you can't skate on donated sets the way other builds can.
- You have to cast your close-range resist reducer yourself, which is more efficient but can get you killed if you do something dumb with it.

SKILLS:
1 to Battle Command and prereqs.
1 to Luck/Strength/Vigor of the Ancients and Natural Resistance
Ancient's Call up to whatever gives you -100% enemy resist (you need total skill level 41 for this).
Max Thunder Wave, Thunderstorm.
Max synergies with other points.
Mandatory oskills: Thunder Mastery, Teleport (bulk gamble rings with a level 4 character and feed them into a rerolling orb, then pull out class jewelry with your barb).
Remember to maple forge instead of class skill forging once you can afford it, you rely a lot on your oskills.

WEAPONS:
Barbaric Totem (unique giant sword): Normal unique, +3 to warcries is great for you, two of these can be cheaply chitted and then d-stoned for %lightning damage. They'll take you through Hell.
Secret of the Ooze (unique sepulcher wand): +2 all skills and 2 sockets, plus oskill golem is handy for giving you another meat shield. Ooze + Totem is still my choice at level 97.
Gluttony (runeword): huge gold find, dual-wield these as a swap in the dead end to make money.
Thundergod's Vigor: easy way to get +1 lightning mastery, which is mandatory. This is not an endgame choice. You want +lit mastery from your jewelry.
Saiyajin (runeword): use this as a weapon swap if you need Teleport and don't have it on Jewelry.
6 Socket +Skills Magic Weapon jammed with forged +all skill jewels: best-in slot, if you're richer than god and have a few days to shopbot it

TORSO:
Forefeel (extremely cheap runeword): It's okay, I guess. Make an Ascend instead.
Ascend (cheapo runeword): Good +skills and some random other mods that are nice to have. Low level means you can d-stone it up a bit. Good stepping stone until Lothar's.
Lothar's Cloak (unique shinobi cloak): Oskill Shade Armor grants +50% DR at modest skill levels, literally doubling your surviability. Extra elemental damage and +2 skills are nice, too. Always use your hell unique stone on this.
Eternal Reign (purple runeword): +all skills aura directly buffs you and your oskills. Better on your merc, if you have it.

HELM:
Circlet of Life (unique exceptional circlet): Eh, it's oskill oak sage, +2 to all skills, 2 sockets. You could do a lot worse than this.
Peace (expensive runeword): +4 to all skills.
Shopbotted magic circle with oskills and sockets: Good luck!

GLOVES/BELT/BOOTS:
Rumour of Pain: +1 skills and -lit resist. Best-in-slot, no competition. Probably the correct choice for your nightmare unique stone.
Flickerheel: like Rumour, but without the +skills, but with some movespeed. Still pretty good.
Belt of Zeus: The wiki's stupid. Use one if it drops but rumour/flickerheel are better.
Goldark's: Keep goldark's gloves/belt/boots on you to swap to if you're doing dead end farming.

RINGS:
Literally anything with oskil tele/lit mastery on them: I'm not joking. I don't care if they have +14 dexterity and light radius as the other mods. You need these.
Elemental Jewels dstoned with gold find% are pretty nice, otherwise.

AMULET:
Layers of Abstraction is the extremely rich person's choice.
Spellcaster's Aide is a nice consolation prize.
Otherwise, use whatever gives you the most +all skills.

stay depressed
Sep 30, 2003

by zen death robot

Grifter posted:

I've been thinking about this and have some of the pieces, I'm open to suggestions. I'll list this in the order of item - thing to do to make it good - thing to do on top if you're a nutty poopsocker.

Weapon: 6 OS elite 1H weapon (Jeweler's), 6X Shaved Dice - forge all the dice and the weapon with +1 to your skills, dstone for cold damage - tinker to +7.

Head: Thief Runeword - ... - Double ptopaz gem meld
Torso: 6 OS elite robe (Jeweler's) with cold mastery, 6X Shaved Dice - forge all the dice and the armor with +1 to all skills, dstone for all res - tinker to +7
Shield: 4 OS elite shield, of Shielding mod (Does this exist? I can't seem to shopbot it up), 4X Shaved Dice - forge all the dice and the shield for skills, dstone for all res - tinker to +7
Belt/Gloves/Boots - Goldark's, X6 Shaved Dice - forge all with +1 skills - ptopaz meld the boots, tinker to +7.
Rings (this is a flex spot. items change completely, all are socketed with forged shaved dice, forge with Ra rune) - godly rare ring with cold mastery, dstone for gf - The Other Ring, dstone for gf.
Amulet (same as rings, forge with Ra) - Godly rare ammy with tele, dstone for gf - Spellcaster's Aide, dstone for gf.

Theory:

1. There's a bunch of stuff that, from a base equipment perspective, doesn't matter. Anything you can get from dstoning should be from that rather than from the base item. Instead you focus on gold. So for instance 6 OS armor with cold mastery doesn't help your survival, but who cares? Dstone until you get max all res. Your max all res is increased by your shield so eventually you get 95% all res.
2. Damage is another thing that doesn't matter. This gets you 30+ to all skills BEFORE tinkering. You should max cold damage on your weapon and have cold mastery somewhere, and then it doesn't matter. Similarly, -% doesn't matter. Use a convic merc to break resistances. Focus on his survivability and +skills to make convic better.
3. What does matter? DR% can't be gotten through dstoning, nor can max res. Oskills too - tele and cold mastery somewhere. These can come on your armor, rings, or amulet. You only need one of each.

Ordering:

This is my crack at the order in which you should focus on achieving these items:

1. Put together a basic goldfind set like what goninzo said above. This includes the triple goldark's. Forge them. Tinker to whatever level you are easily able.
2. If you have the runes, assemble Thief. Otherwise stick with richesdotcom or whatever. Gem meld your relevant Goldark's, but know that when you put a Shaved Dice in them their base item req will go up to 65 so use that as your base for calculating how much melding you can do.
3. Shopbot the 6 os/4os items as soon as you reach hell. Obviously just do this overnight and whatever.
4. Use basic goldfind for a lot of gold. Reroll to get the rare rings/amulets. If you get something good, stick with that. If you don't, use the rings/amulets to follow the gamble (lvl 4) -> reroll to rare -> unique - rare jewels - unique jewels.
5. Once you have enough jewels, use the recipe of 2 pgems + key + unique jewel to reroll the jewels until you get Shave Dice. Do this for a looooong time.
6. If, during all that, you did not see a must have rare amulet/ring or you did get an excellent rare ring or amulet, fill in any gaps with gambling rare rings. The minute you get a rare ring you want to keep permanently, dstone on gf to max for what you can manage. Otherwise, do the same with the unique rings/amulets you gamble up.
7. At this point you should have the shopbotted items. Populate them with the shaved dice. Forge and dstone as appropriate for survivability, damage and skills.
8. Do a lot of hell runs in end game zones. MoP is probably best if you don't have Thief. Build Thief. Interspersed with this, use the same gamble -> unique routes to get a ton of devil's food. Get a lot of maples and start tinkering.
9. Do mapling and dstoning to max on gf on rings and amulets. Do mapling and dstoning on weapon to max. Do the gem melding to max last.

This is all really dependent on how rich you are too. If you are really rich in dstones, feel free to throw away a bunch on mid-level rings and amulets. Those are your key spends because you get a lot of GF for your dstone/level investment. They will make the process of getting the best rings and everything else easier.

I think there's probably good discussions about alternate paths or builds.

Garfu
Mar 6, 2008

Much like buttholes, families are meant to be tight.
Lots of good guides and info in the old forums if you can get it stood up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pinky
Jan 3, 2004
9 fingers, no way!

Garfu posted:

Lots of good guides and info in the old forums if you can get it stood up.

I probably cannot until I get my domain and actual website off the ground. The google site is a stop gap so I could get everyone playing. Thatll be in the same time frame as self service respec, which is: eventually.

• Locked thread