Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Soaring Kestrel
Nov 7, 2009

For Whiterock.
Fun Shoe

Infinitum posted:

I do not like this vote.

Has Jimmy claimed the Anonymous voter/double voter ability?

yes, day 1 in this post

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

:ffg:
EAT THE DONUTS
##vote Jimmy Hats I'm gonna put my vote here as well

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Inf D2 Summary
- Jimmy Hats double voting + lovely voting = likeliest scumchurian candidate
- AA still scum, so keep an eye on this one
- TG Vs Asiina, I am inclined to think Asiina is the scummier of the 2
- Don't know what the case is on AN. Legit have no read on this.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Flying Leatherman posted:

I want to say anonymous votes are attached to the day start post by default in Votefinder.

Anyone got a confirm on this?

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

EAT THE DONUTS
No, JHats has claimed he PMs Kash and Kash adds the vote to votefinder.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Infinitum posted:

I do not like this vote.

Has Jimmy claimed the Anonymous voter/double voter ability?

What's your flavour? :downs:

Lol I am R.O.B.

A small battery-powered robot.

But yeah Jimmy claimed double voter, I thought it was extra lovely of him to throw both down and force me to claim. I understand preventing a no-lynch or making it harder for scum to endgame town but he's just being a scummy fucker.

I guarded his rear end N1 because I thought scum would pick off a town double voter in a heartbeat.

Soaring Kestrel
Nov 7, 2009

For Whiterock.
Fun Shoe

Jedit posted:

Anyone got a confirm on this?

I actually went back and checked in Shine 3 and this was the way the anon votes worked there too. I could go dig into the Votefinder codebase, but not today, so this is pretty much what I can offer for now.

Soaring Kestrel
Nov 7, 2009

For Whiterock.
Fun Shoe
Here's the post I used to check, for reference. Click on any of the anon votes on Kashuno - they take you to the D1 start post.

If Jhats could come in and clear up the timing that would be nice, though.

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

EAT THE DONUTS
Why are you referencing Shine 3 in which a completely different mechanic was used?

I definitely remember Tobbs being at 3 when Jimmy out his vote down, but I didn't really look at who it was at the time.

Soaring Kestrel
Nov 7, 2009

For Whiterock.
Fun Shoe

Truth Quark posted:

Why are you referencing Shine 3 in which a completely different mechanic was used?

I definitely remember Tobbs being at 3 when Jimmy out his vote down, but I didn't really look at who it was at the time.

Because the anon voting assignment works the same way from Votefinder's perspective, regardless of in game mechanics.

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
I out my anon vote on first because I wanted tobbs to get upset about it haha!

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
also lynching me loses 2 town votes which is moronic but I put nothing past you bozos after that cat lady game

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
anyways we're getting near deadline it's time for the classic desperation move of 'turbo jimmy down last minute and pretend we know what we're doing'! which happens a whole lot to 'ol jimmers (me)

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

EAT THE DONUTS

Jimmy Hats posted:

I out my anon vote on first because I wanted tobbs to get upset about it haha!

"Town" votes

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

I actually went back and checked in Shine 3 and this was the way the anon votes worked there too. I could go dig into the Votefinder codebase, but not today, so this is pretty much what I can offer for now.

Well it can't be how it works here, because the votes come in chronological order and the anonymous vote was listed after both mine and Mayor's.

Regardless, Jimmy's second vote was on before the Votefinder post and he didn't put his personal vote on until after it.

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax

Truth Quark posted:

"Town" votes

"I,m gay"

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Just checked, Jimmy voted Tobbs 20 minutes after Votefinder confirmed the anonymous vote. If Kashuno is adding the anonymous votes manually, it was even longer.

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
kashuno is adding them manually

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Yeah, OK.

##vote Jimmy Hats

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax

Jedit posted:

Yeah, OK.

##vote Jimmy Hats

lol

Soaring Kestrel
Nov 7, 2009

For Whiterock.
Fun Shoe
Good catch on the votefinder post, didn't think of checking there. For what it's worth anon votes always show up last in VF as far as I know. But yeah there's no functionality to support giving someone a double vote directly in votefinder that I know of so the mod has to confirm it.

Regardless of that, Jimmy's reaction in posts above feels panicky and bad and makes me feel a lot better about the vote.

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

EAT THE DONUTS
Anonymous votes are intentionally obfuscated I think, they show up last so that you have neither a time stamp nor a name attached to them.

Soaring Kestrel
Nov 7, 2009

For Whiterock.
Fun Shoe
I'm still really confident in what I'm seeing on TM. His play has been way different this game compared to others that I've played with him - a lot more disconnected from scumhunting or engaging with other players - and his D1 content really looks like skating past the post requirement.

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax

Regardless of that, Jimmy's reaction in posts above feels panicky and bad and makes me feel a lot better about the vote.

lol

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Jimmy, what's it like being scum?

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
i dunno let me ask in the scumdo- HEY!!!!

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
anyways you turds do this all the time where you circle eachother for a day trying to be big spoon when it comes time to jerk someone off but then you panic as the clock ticks down and all hungrily descend upon my dilz like a pack of coyotes. chores had the right idea IMO

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
maffer team is

tobbs
truth quark
anon

posting this here so that history will vindicate me

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

EAT THE DONUTS
History isn't going to vindicate you on that one. Also, for all your "I always get panic lynched" whining, that is exactly what happened in Shine 3 and guess what, you were scum.

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
a broken clock is right twice etc etc

also i had gotten caught outright bullshitting and it still took like 4000 posts AND the looming threat of no lynch to get that one done

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Truth Quark posted:

Anonymous votes are intentionally obfuscated I think, they show up last so that you have neither a time stamp nor a name attached to them.

That would make sense, actually.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Jimmy Hats posted:

maffer team is

tobbs
truth quark
anon

If you thought ANarc was scum then why did you double-vote me out of nowhere? Also what's your case on her?

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
I picked a random name from the list of people.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Jimmy Hats posted:

I picked a random name from the list of people.

The only game I played where you were town was the Presidential election mafia that glowku hosted and you weren't insanely awful.

I'm beyond meta reads for you at this point but I think ganny scum meta is to be really, really terrible.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Infinitum posted:

What is the case on AN?

I am leaning Jimmy atm.

##vote Jimmy Hats

She's not involved in the game. She made a super early meta call on Asiina which was absolutely bs, since it was way too early to see that meta happening. She did this, I assume, so it would look like she was involved. She hasn't done anything else this game. She hasn't voted for anyone. Look at her post history.

AN is the best vote today.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

On Jimmy, no clue. The things he is being accused of seem to be the types of things he does regardless of alignment to me. So you guys may be right, but I'm not feeling it over AN.

On Tired, I guess i can see that, would vote.

On Tobbs, I'm not feeling gung ho on him after reading his recent scum game. This seems different.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Votecount for Day 2

Jimmy Hats (4): Tobbs Gnawed, Infinitum, Truth Quark, Jedit
Tobbs Gnawed (3): Jedit, Mayor Glowku, Jimmy Hats, Jedit, Anonymous
AnonymousNarcotics (3): King Burgundy, Asiina, CapitalistPig
Tired Moritz (1): Flying Leatherman
CapitalistPig (0): Jimmy Hats, Jimmy Hats
Asiina (0): Tobbs Gnawed, Infinitum, Infinitum, Tobbs Gnawed
Anomalous Amalgam (0): Infinitum, Infinitum

Not Voting (3): Anomalous Amalgam, AnonymousNarcotics, Tired Moritz

With 13 alive, it's 7 votes to execute. The current deadline is November 18th, 2016 at 1 p.m. EST -- that's in about 37 minutes.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Jimmy Hats posted:

maffer team is

tobbs
truth quark
anon

If you think this is the scum team, if you switched your two votes over to AN she'd be in the lead for cuddle.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

King Burgundy posted:

She's not involved in the game. She made a super early meta call on Asiina which was absolutely bs, since it was way too early to see that meta happening. She did this, I assume, so it would look like she was involved. She hasn't done anything else this game. She hasn't voted for anyone. Look at her post history.

AN is the best vote today.

The last game I remember playing with ANarc was Shine 2. She was disengaged town there and I believe we lynched her for that.

JHats is playing an extraordinarily scummy game and his response to having pressure on him is identical to Shine 3, where you'll recall he flipped scum.

He's still being all jokey, and when I ask him about his alignment calls he says, "lol i picked a random name".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

The only game I played where you were town was the Presidential election mafia that glowku hosted and you weren't insanely awful.

I'm beyond meta reads for you at this point but I think ganny scum meta is to be really, really terrible.

I've been mafia twice ever and one time i was good and wily and made lots of people p cheesed!

• Locked thread