Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
And if he's a lynch bomb or vengeful townie or some other garbage like that, better now than later.

So that's not an excuse either unless....you are afraid to die??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax

CapitalistPig posted:

This I can actually see.

I like that we're pals :3:

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Jimmy Hats posted:

I like that we're pals :3:

:hfive:

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Asiina posted:

And if he's a lynch bomb or vengeful townie or some other garbage like that, better now than later.

So that's not an excuse either unless....you are afraid to die??

I have to get used to Jesters being different. In the games I played before SA a random player on the lynch would die whenever a Jester was lynched.

YOLO

##vote chores

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Who was it that usually claims "I'm a serial killer" in their first post D1? I thought it was another player other than Chores.

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
yeah i'll take that action ##vote chores

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

It's nice seeing Jedit putting some effort in for once, and I hope that is him changing his play-style up and trying to participate more in games.

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
inf vote chores plz. be on the right side of history

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Infinitum posted:

Who was it that usually claims "I'm a serial killer" in their first post D1? I thought it was another player other than Chores.

It was Gulagdolls

Jimmy Hats posted:

inf vote chores plz. be on the right side of history

Yeah was just confirming the above before I dropped a vote.

Consider this my vote for Chores, but I would like to give him some time to explain himself first before we drop the hammer

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Infinitum posted:

It was Gulagdolls

Consider this my vote for Chores, but I would like to give him some time to explain himself first before we drop the hammer

I have a feeling his explanation is gonna be that he's the SK, since he already doubled down on it after Asiina's seriousvote.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Infinitum posted:

It's nice seeing Jedit putting some effort in for once, and I hope that is him changing his play-style up and trying to participate more in games.

I always try to participate. I'm just not good with low info so I play more the longer the game goes on, which I don't get to do very often because you motherfuckers always lynch me for being too quiet.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Infinitum posted:

It was Gulagdolls

He's at -2, not -1.

I'll be heading out in about 30 minutes and won't be back before deadline. I'll try to keep tabs, but I can't promise.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Jedit posted:

I always try to participate. I'm just not good with low info so I play more the longer the game goes on, which I don't get to do very often because you motherfuckers always lynch me for being too quiet.

look at this scummy post

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

look at this scummy post

Scummy in that it's not scummy at all????

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Asiina posted:

Scummy in that it's not scummy at all????

:thejoke:

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

honk honk whats for lunch...

Infinitum posted:

my posting idol gulagdolls

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

Chores is either:

A) for serious a serial killer
B) a legit jester
C) gonna claim cop
....1)and then unclaim it
...........a)and then reclaim it
.................1)because he's bulletproof or something

in conclusion: dammit chores why you gotta be a dick just play the goddamn game like a normal loving person

nah im going to sk asiina then claim 1-shot nightvig then sk someone n2 and claim 2-shot nightvig then ill be lynched and then ill flip 2-shot nightvig and really troll the poo poo out of you nerds

or ill be lynched d1 and bump the timetable up a lil bit

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

I have a feeling his explanation is gonna be that he's the SK, since he already doubled down on it after Asiina's seriousvote.

got some chores tonight posted:

my posting idol gulagdolls

nah im going to sk asiina then claim 1-shot nightvig then sk someone n2 and claim 2-shot nightvig then ill be lynched and then ill flip 2-shot nightvig and really troll the poo poo out of you nerds

or ill be lynched d1 and bump the timetable up a lil bit

Hmmmm I think chores is actually town guys

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Chores you're at -2.

Claim or I'm voting you.

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

sk

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Infinitum posted:

Chores you're at -2.

Claim or I'm voting you.

the little poo poo wants to be lynched, at least we're lynching a jester/lynchbomb or whatever he is instead of town

maybe we'll get lucky and scum will hammer, if he's not a lynchbomb maybe he'll hammer himself.

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b194t2oHNhU

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

gently caress it D1 jester lynch would be hilarious.

##vote chores

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Is it?

I hate this post-irony world.

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

should i say im town-aligned serial killer at this point or is it too late

Soaring Kestrel
Nov 7, 2009

For Whiterock.
Fun Shoe

got some chores tonight posted:

should i say im town-aligned serial killer at this point or is it too late

HOLD OFF GUYS :siren:

I actually believe this for role reasons

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Flying Leatherman posted:

Alright I'll bite
##unvote

You best have a drat good explanation.

Soaring Kestrel
Nov 7, 2009

For Whiterock.
Fun Shoe

so I should elaborate on that so we have some context here, my role is not something that I would say is worth hiding anyway, so...

I'm a town aligned survivor, traditionally a 3P role. So my guess is Kash is having fun with mixing up the roles and alignments in this game.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

I'm a town aligned survivor

What the gently caress is your win condition?

Soaring Kestrel
Nov 7, 2009

For Whiterock.
Fun Shoe

Infinitum posted:

What the gently caress is your win condition?

Unless your role PM's had more :effort: put into it than mine, I am surprised you asked this.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Wow, did I pick the right time for one last check before I go. I've seen people claim Town Survivor before, every single time they've been anti-Town 3P or at best a regular Survivor. Claiming SK can be a joke, or an attempt to see who jumps on it because early on scum have more reason to want an SK dead than Town. Claiming Survivor is trying to get both sides to ignore you, Town because at least you're not scum and scum because Survivors always side with scum if the game goes close. True or false it's always a lovely move.

##vote Flying Leatherman

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Still inclined to vote chores because he's not playing this off as "lol what a weird and wacky role to be a town sk!" + claiming it earlier with 0 pressure

##vote chores

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

Infinitum posted:

Still inclined to vote chores because he's not playing this off as "lol what a weird and wacky role to be a town sk!" + claiming it earlier with 0 pressure

##vote chores

its very serious

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

I have never seen or heard of a Town Survivor and I have no loving idea how that would even work.

Do you win at endgame even if town lose because you survived?

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

That is probably what it boils down to.

It was a way for Kash to add a new role without trying very hard.

Soaring Kestrel
Nov 7, 2009

For Whiterock.
Fun Shoe

Jedit posted:

Claiming Survivor is trying to get both sides to ignore you, Town because at least you're not scum and scum because Survivors always side with scum if the game goes close. True or false it's always a lovely move.

This would only apply if I were self aligned, though...

Infinitum posted:

I have never seen or heard of a Town Survivor and I have no loving idea how that would even work.

Do you win at endgame even if town lose because you survived?

Without the snark in my last post: I don't know, because my role PM was very, very terse. I'll ask for elaboration, but at this moment I'm assuming it's the equivalent of VT.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

W/r/t looking for other scum, I'm not sure on Anarc, because laying down a vote and then nine posts about chiptunes is something that I probably would have jumped on too if I were awake last night, but AA's +1 seemed more low-effort and suspicious to me.

Low effort +1? I actually went on to discuss why I thought it was valid, even if it is contingent upon lovely meta. It wasn't just a vote without warrant. Anyhow the chores train is significantly shittier.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Hey Chores and FL, what is your flavor?

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
##vote Jedit

His near immediate dismissal of FL's claim is scummy. It looks like an attempt at early crowd control.

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

ok i take it back im not an sk please dont lynch me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

King Burgundy posted:

Hey Chores and FL, what is your flavor?

which accessory do you think an sk would be