Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
Ok

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
Hello fellow NES accessories.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

King Burgundy posted:

I feel like scum because my peripheral seems so rear end.

Like, if I'm supposed to be a cool and good accessory? No clue what the hell that bad ones must be.

They are probably pieces of crap for poo poo consoles that are not the Nintendo master race.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

I can kill u

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Can we skip to the part where you claim cop and get the cop lynched?

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

I'm town this game so pls no

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Infinitum posted:

Oh cool I'm town too

Thanks for clearing that up man

np bro

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Truth Quark posted:

This post feels awkward and forced to me

u had to b there

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

u had to b there

which is to say, I was scum, chores claimed cop, then we lynched the cop (kashuno), and the next day we lynched chores (who was town)

not a single scum died that game

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Tired Moritz posted:

dude, it's late. go to bed!!

Infinitum gets lynched whenever he dares to dream.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
Chores is either:

A) for serious a serial killer
B) a legit jester
C) gonna claim cop
....1)and then unclaim it
...........a)and then reclaim it
.................1)because he's bulletproof or something

in conclusion: dammit chores why you gotta be a dick just play the goddamn game like a normal loving person

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
Like, why don't you fake a lie detect on someone and get them to accidentally post their role PM or something else completely normal?

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Truth Quark posted:

I am always down for a Cpig vote but that's mostly because I don't like Cpig.

I've been scum with CPig and my meta is that he's less posty.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Asiina posted:

I have a different theory but I need to prove it and I'm lazy af

If chores were actually a serial killer he would be all secretive and quiet and shitposty, not all "I am a serial killer" and disappeary.

I've never been a serial killer, but I'm pretty sure chores would have more fun with it than that.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Jedit posted:

So he's not a serial killer because he's not acting like you would act as a serial killer, instead acting in a different way that you think he would act in if he were a serial killer? Welp, I'm sold.

He could be a serial killer, he's just playing as if he's a jester or something. Like, here's another perspective.

Chores walks into a bar wearing a sign on his chest that says, "Shoot me or I will kill you."

Everyone discusses it and agrees that it's a good idea, and they shoot Chores.

Chores, having strapped himself with explosives, explodes taking one of the shooters with him, dying a victorious martyr.

Y'all can lynch him if you want, but I'm not touching that vote with a 10-foot pole.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Asiina posted:

And if he's a lynch bomb or vengeful townie or some other garbage like that, better now than later.

So that's not an excuse either unless....you are afraid to die??

I have to get used to Jesters being different. In the games I played before SA a random player on the lynch would die whenever a Jester was lynched.

YOLO

##vote chores

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Infinitum posted:

It was Gulagdolls

Yeah was just confirming the above before I dropped a vote.

Consider this my vote for Chores, but I would like to give him some time to explain himself first before we drop the hammer

I have a feeling his explanation is gonna be that he's the SK, since he already doubled down on it after Asiina's seriousvote.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Jedit posted:

I always try to participate. I'm just not good with low info so I play more the longer the game goes on, which I don't get to do very often because you motherfuckers always lynch me for being too quiet.

look at this scummy post

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

I have a feeling his explanation is gonna be that he's the SK, since he already doubled down on it after Asiina's seriousvote.

got some chores tonight posted:

my posting idol gulagdolls

nah im going to sk asiina then claim 1-shot nightvig then sk someone n2 and claim 2-shot nightvig then ill be lynched and then ill flip 2-shot nightvig and really troll the poo poo out of you nerds

or ill be lynched d1 and bump the timetable up a lil bit

Hmmmm I think chores is actually town guys

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Infinitum posted:

Chores you're at -2.

Claim or I'm voting you.

the little poo poo wants to be lynched, at least we're lynching a jester/lynchbomb or whatever he is instead of town

maybe we'll get lucky and scum will hammer, if he's not a lynchbomb maybe he'll hammer himself.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
##unvote

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Ok town-aligned unlimited vig, this will be fun times

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Truth Quark posted:

I would vote Jimmy Hats since his reason for (double) jumping on the chores bandwagon is nonexistent at best.

Actually ##vote Jimmy Hats

I think his explanation for being a double voter is sensible and chores was very votable. I think you are a scummy scum lord sir.

##vote Subatomic Liar

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
Don't kill chores the town SK :(

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
I told you guys not to but whatevs

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
I want you to all know that you are all morons if you thought Kash wouldn't put the laser gun in an NES Accessory Mafia game

thank you and god bless

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

got some chores tonight posted:

im just incredibly disgruntled i joined the nes accessory game and i got the accessory everyone had and knew about i thought this was supposed to be learning experience

Like, are you joking or not paying attention or what?

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Truth Quark posted:

And that is indicative of his alignment because? You seem to be operating under the assumption that scum WON'T have NES accessories, or at least NES accessory fake claims, which is more information than I have buddy. :shrug:

lol am so voting you tomorrow (if i am alive)

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Truth Quark posted:

This game is literally called NES Accessory Mafia, Tobbs you're acting like you know something we don't.

Why are you assuming scum will have flavor from a different game system?

You're right I didn't read the OP Kash said we're all NES accessories.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
I'm like 90% sure TQ is scum and think that he should be dead.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Infinitum posted:

D2 start when

When all these dillholes submit their actions.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Truth Quark posted:

Tobbs you've thought I was scum in every game we've played in and you've also been wrong in every single one :colbert:

When you were the killer in Shine 2 I wouldn't consider me wrong.

Shine 3 you died too fast but I don't remember saying you were scum.

Ummm I am not sure about other games but I'm going to call myself right 100% of the time.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
##Vanilla because Kash hates me

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
lol i am just kidding i have a role and it is the greatest role

you will all crap your pants when you see it, like wow that is amazing, look at that role

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Kashuno posted:

OMG
Power Glove
Town
Cop
Virtual hand controller.

making GBS threads balls of hell

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Kashuno posted:

Hello and welcome to NES/FAM Accessory Mafia, a role madness game for 13 15?? player. The NES/FAM had a lot of amazing but also horrendous accessories, so in this game everyone is an accessory. As a cool and good accessory, your goal is to eliminate the trash accessories for the console.

Jimmy Hats posted:

also I am a real man and men full claim day 1 so uh I'm the stupid 3d famicom thing and that double vote is mine. (cuz cuz the 3d is done with 2 images get it??!?!?!?!?) Mafia won't even night kill me because they know I am poo poo and will double vote town into the goddamn trash can by accident.

I also hate sending pms to add a secret second vote so i'mma just post them in the thread if that is OK???

Wikipedia posted:

The 3D System was not commercially successful and, as a result, was never released outside Japan.[2] Criticisms included the clunkiness of the glasses and the limited selection of compatible titles.

Hurrrrmmmmm

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Truth Quark posted:

JHats did this exact thing in Shine 3 where he claimed Voodoo Master and ended up flipping scum Voodoo Master. I wouldn't be surprised if that is what is happening again here, in my experience double voters are usually scum.

Sorry in advance if this counts as discussing ongoing games but I feel like it's relevant here.

Double-voter is listed as a town role so your post stood out to me. It's like saying "Rolecops are usually town."

However, we've already had a town double-nightvig and a cop flip so a scum double-voter is possible, and JimHats' accessory is verifiably lovely, and Kash told us the lovely NES accessories were scum.

So I'm starting to wonder if JimHats basically told us he was scum, looked up his own accessory, then Went, "Oh poo poo I'm a lovely accessory but I'm still town don't mind me."

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Jimmy Hats posted:

I'm not THAT dumb

ILU gannygrabber but in Shine 3 the thing that stopped me from lynching you was the, "There's no way he could be that dumb." defense and I was so, so wrong

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
So PLEASE explain to me why you would flavor claim one of the shittiest NES accessories D1 in a game where the mod explicitly tells us where scum get lovely NES accessories

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Truth Quark posted:

I wikipedia'd my own accessory and while it doesn't use fun phrases like "resounding success" or "successful", it did at least sell in the US and EU after it had its debut in Japan.

I'm curious what other people get when they do that. It is entirely possible given how much :effort: went into this game that Kash just wiki'd a bunch of accessories and used that.

Mine (paraphrasing) wasn't widely distributed but that was listed on Wikipedia as a massive disappointment because it was apparently a super cool accessory that people really liked.

• Locked thread