Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
i like role madness games and I actually post too ;)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
beep boop good morning?

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
you seem bigger

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
imo I think it's a bit harsh to say someone isnt playing on d1, around jokephase, and posting some tunes.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)

Infinitum posted:

Cool guyz have tall avatars

*looks at Tired Moritz*

im saving my first for a special picture

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
the nintoaster is a thing, yeah

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
dude, it's late. go to bed!!

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
why did you guys kill dongs... he had a cute avi

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
you know hes technically not lying

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
i dont want to be rude but flavor discussion is bad and dumb and I hate it.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)

Infinitum posted:

I think flavour discussion in a game where the role PM is literally

accessory name
role
alignment

Is bad and dumb and anyone still bringing it up as a way to hunt scum is a loving idiot.

I... AGREE

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
I think we can all agree now, dongs' avi is cute.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
Are you telling me to look at posts or what?

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
oh, I understand. to be honest, I forgot there was a post limit.

Anyway, here's some random thoughts that I just want to share. Though I find flavor arguments to be bad and wrong, especially in this game, I find Asiina change from "I got a cool accessory" to "I got a crap accessory" kinda odd.

Though, at the same time, I don't think it makes sense for Asiina to implicate themselves like that. I don't think there's any benefits for her to do that if she's scum? Very strange. In my mind, she's probably town but I won't lie, that inconsistency is quite odd.

Also even though I didn't vote for Chores, I completely understand why people would do so. It seems more beneficial to lynch a potential SK at D1 than to let them run rampant and potentially kill off either a talkative townie. So I don't think it's fair to judge people are scum just because of that.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
*wakes up*

beartato is dead

is executioner normally a town aligned role?

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
killing Jimboy to save their own rear end seems like a dick move tbh. I guess AN was pushed into it, but mmm

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)

King Burgundy posted:

Yeah, that isn't something I fault her for. That was really her only option at that point and is alignment neutral. Near the end I was beginning to suspect Jimmy too, but it was for ignoring AN.

Yeah, as much as I am suspicious of their role, I don't really want to judge someone's alignment simply on their role. Nothing good comes from that, imo.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
half of their posts before they had to execution reveal was just defending themselves for saying that Asiina was lurking. there's really not much I can say, from it.

AnonymousNarcotics posted:

Except I'm not scum though. I think you probably are. Maybe tobbs bc he's been doing a lot of buddying

Agree with this tho

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)

Asiina posted:

Good thing nobody is asking you to do that?

ugh, I'm just saying!!!

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)

King Burgundy posted:

You are going to have to elaborate.

You agree that AN isn't scum?

You agree with AN's omgus on me? Can you clarify your reasoning?

You agree that Tobbs is scum for buddying?

I agree that Tobbs is scummy. idk it's a gut feeling though. AN is on the edge, I feel like it could go either way.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
technically this is nintendo this is on-topic.

I got Litten because I wanted wrestler cat even tho Popplio is the best looking starter. Life can be so unfair.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
points at you all

okay who the gently caress took forever to send one pm

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
no one died

go back to your old avatar, Kashuno.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
I can't form any concrete opinions because I say with this no offence, this game is boring as hell.

We got flavor arguments and meta arguments. I find flavor arguments dumb, and how the hell can I contribute with meta when I barely know anyone. Well, I don't think the case on me is very strong, I appreciate the clear effort.

Also it's late so I'm gonna sleep soon. Sorry if I don't reply.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
hi sorry, I am awake. Can someone run me a summary of whats happening? I think it's like Asiina fos AA, Infi fos Asiina, everyone's claiming and GODDAMN FLAVOR BS AGAIN

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
...im so lost, how did AN die

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
wait, are we at night or day?

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
Sorry if this seems dumb but if KB is really a mason recruiter, does that he means that he inno'd Asiina and FL? I'm assuming that he can only recruit townies.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
Okay, then. Well, I think a mason recruiter wouldn't be very likely to be maf to be honest. Maybe 3rd party?

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
do I really have to bring up timezones again

Honestly, I had AA was my prime choice but they just killed themselves, so I have to reread again. Also I'm a backup doc. Right now, I'm just a boring nilla.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
everyone always think im scummy. also I obviously meant AN, jesus all these A names are so confusin'.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
well, I didn't ask to be a backup doc.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

What is your flaaaaavor

I'm the game genie? flavor arguments are bad btw

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
I legitimately don't understand why people think I'm scum. :(

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)

Flying Leatherman posted:

I really recommend people go back and read the two games that I referenced earlier, Cat Lady Mafia and Gotta Go Fast, to see what I'm talking about w/r/t meta stuff and TM. There's a really clear difference in playstyle. I really think that's the main distinguishing thing for me as opposed to say cpig, who is reading to me this game the same way as he does every game.

In the Cat Lady game, I was scum, and you're saying I'm playing differently. And I died in N2, in Gotta Go Fast as town. How does that contribute to your case? Yeah, I'm not posting a lot and I'm sorry but that doesn't mean I'm scum. I know lurkers are a easy target, and I'm weirded out by this sudden flux of opinions.

Honestly, the only person right now that pings me is Asiina. As a backup doc, I have to believe Infi.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)

Hah wow I screwed up there, that's actually really embarrassing and I feel bad.

The funny thing, though, is I called the disconnection and lack of scumhunting in that game, actually - which is what I've been seeing this whole time - and ended up being right. So while I misremembered the game (and your gameplay!), actually, the meta case stands up pretty well.

Invested scumhunting TM = town.
Disconnected null-reading TM = scum.

I've played in only 10 games and I'm pretty sure I die D1/N1 in half of them. I don't think it's fair to say I have a meta playstyle so quickly. At the end of the day, the whole reason people think I'm scummy is because of meta, which can easily be manipulated. people can just pick out two random games of mine and say "hey he acts like this in this one and he was scum" so he has to be scum in this game. like... that's poo poo evidence.

Hell, every time I try to say something, people just ignore it and continue arguing with each other and I'm like okay thanks. and then people would bring up my posts 5 hours later and say it's shifty but the only reason it's shifty is because I dont want to just talk to blank air. its dumb.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
idk what I can do to convince you guys im not scum. I've been honest and true 100% and I dont want you guys to throw

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)

If Asiina was the only person pinging you, and now she's flipped town, who do you now think is scum?

Definitely Truth Quark.

Truth haven't even done much and seemed to either do mechanics talk or just plain buddying with Asiina. to be honest, I don't understand why Asiina is killed. I feel like it's done to put suspicion onto me, the person she wanted to lynched the most.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
I think a doc would be a bigger priority target

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
I don't know what throwing shade means but I definitely know a doc exists because Infi's claimed as one and because I'm backup doc.

• Locked thread