Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

Doctor Rope

Semester is over, sure.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

Doctor Rope

God drat I'm a cumbersome piece of equipment. Nintendo was on one in the 80s.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

Doctor Rope

Is poop scum codeword?

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

Doctor Rope

Eh, I think anon has a decent meta read on asiina. I only ever see her play this way as scum.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

Doctor Rope

I can see anon's remark as tryhard scum, but I doubt she'd get caught out so early. I think the asiina vote is legit.

##vote asiina

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

Doctor Rope

The human mouth was the greatest Nintendo accessory.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

Doctor Rope

bowmore posted:

does chores normally do that

is he up to the 'claim silly things' part of his mafia career

lol, the life cycle of a mafia player

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

Doctor Rope

Flying Leatherman posted:

W/r/t looking for other scum, I'm not sure on Anarc, because laying down a vote and then nine posts about chiptunes is something that I probably would have jumped on too if I were awake last night, but AA's +1 seemed more low-effort and suspicious to me.

Low effort +1? I actually went on to discuss why I thought it was valid, even if it is contingent upon lovely meta. It wasn't just a vote without warrant. Anyhow the chores train is significantly shittier.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

Doctor Rope

##vote Jedit

His near immediate dismissal of FL's claim is scummy. It looks like an attempt at early crowd control.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

Doctor Rope

Who is the power glove is the real question

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

Doctor Rope

got some chores tonight posted:

im a death miller too so when u lynch me itll say im town but thats a lie im sk

Bacon bit, baby, never change. ily.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

Doctor Rope

Any particular reason why?

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

Doctor Rope

Jimmy Hats posted:

how do you post little stars and hearts and poo poo I wanna be cute and perky too

Yeah

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

Doctor Rope

Jimmy Hats posted:

also I am a real man and men full claim day 1 so uh I'm the stupid 3d famicom thing and that double vote is mine. (cuz cuz the 3d is done with 2 images get it??!?!?!?!?) Mafia won't even night kill me because they know I am poo poo and will double vote town into the goddamn trash can by accident.

I also hate sending pms to add a secret second vote so i'mma just post them in the thread if that is OK???

So you're a scum double voter, godfather

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

Doctor Rope

Your silence speaks volumes ganny

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

Doctor Rope

The only people who claim d1 are fools, scum and jokers.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

Doctor Rope

I would vote James hats, but still don't like jedits reaction. Will wait for his response since he's probably sleeping.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

Doctor Rope

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

I think his explanation for being a double voter is sensible and chores was very votable. I think you are a scummy scum lord sir.

##vote Subatomic Liar

I like this

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

Doctor Rope

lol duuummbb, well let's look at these lovely votes.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

Doctor Rope

Infinitum posted:

Someone who claims SK

Then doubles down and continues to claim SK

Then flips Town Vig

Thus depriving town of Night Vig

Is a loving idiot

👏Hope👏That👏Helps👏

Joke phase is joke phase, it's established mafia play on these forums. Anyone taking day one claims without a grain of salt is scummy as unwashed balls.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

Doctor Rope

Also trying to get caught up ducking sucks.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

Doctor Rope

Infinitum, asiina are top scumspects right now. Also my action failed last night so I was blocked or my target was untargetable.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

Doctor Rope

I'm going to double down on my alignment calls. Inf is always boisterous, but only in this manner as scum, and Asiina, is a harder read. I thought I had a reliable meta for her pegged, but meta is poo poo anyhow. Still don't like her play and reasoning for voting chores yesterday.

Chores aka Bacon butt aka dongotron aka penile automaton, is the idiot we've known to come and love. His play is predictable and nothing about his claiming or interactions d1 gave me serious vibes. Like I said, fools, scum and jokers claim d1. Foolish joker he was but not scum and that seemed apparent to me.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

Doctor Rope

Although the last two times pig has heralded my casework even remotely he was scum :tinfoil:

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

Doctor Rope

Gulag would always claim SK and poo poo wouldn't come of that. Why is chores claiming it any different?

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

Doctor Rope

Infinitum posted:

Because he isn't Gulag, scummy mc scumminson

So you have a meta justification for voting chores?

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

Doctor Rope

I think you and asiina reconciled that he might actually be capable of killing people and instead of chance it, even with the probability of him hitting town, stuck to the lynch and town piled on because it was easy. Also still think James Hats is double voter gf.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

Doctor Rope

Infinitum posted:

I already answered this exact question for you before scumbo mcscumsho

"HEY CHORES CLAIM OTHERWISE I'M VOTING YOU"
"OK FORUM POSTER INFINITUM, I AM A SERIAL KILLER LIKE I SAID I WAS BEFORE"
"WOW OK THEN. YOU ARE PROBABLY A JESTER OR SOME BULLSHIT, BUT YOU DEF AS gently caress AIN'T TOWN"

You are literally forgetting poo poo from like 2 pages ago and I really really think you're scum at this point.

So you would vote the jester to satisfy his wincon? Also you're being obtuse. I made a point to say another forums user employed the same d1 joke, and it was moot, true or not. The meta justification is that you said he's not Gulag. I mean you can argue it's preference, but don't bullshit us with some not good reasons.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

Doctor Rope

Infinitum posted:

Asiina is still one of my scumspects, but you are far and away pinging my scumdar more at the moment

##vote Anomalous Amalgam

Tell me why asiina is a scumspect for you? Also your scumdar needs recalibration.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

Doctor Rope

Infinitum posted:

And to make another point, I was the one that had to go lookup who normally made the "I'm a SK" joke with their initial D1 post, because I wanted to verify this point before voting him.
So the fact you're pointing it out like it somehow absolves you for not voting Chores is laughable.

You're scum.
Plain and simple mate.

Only I'm not scum. Your conviction here is a bit assuring though. Still feel ways about asiina, still feel ways about james

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

Doctor Rope

King Burgundy posted:

Who are the scum AN? Show us some of this correct scum hunting you want to espouse.

Until asiina recalled lurker policy, she intended to lock in and leave. I get that this is a sardonic statement, but that intention is anti town.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

Doctor Rope

Asiina posted:

And a lot of players came in saying "I told you so" for mad townie cred.

It cuts both ways.

What constitutes a lot? and so far as I can tell everyone has elaborated on those alleged I told you sos.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

Doctor Rope

Asiina posted:

I like this post the best because it is the one that demonstrates the complete fabrication of this narrative.

I voted first. Inf voted at -2. There was a whole bunch of people who voted in the interim and also people who said they didn't regret the lynch after it happened, but Inf and I are scum manipulating poor dumb town because?

Your reasons don't line up with reality. What about what happened makes both inf and I scum, but everyone else innocent?

It's the theory I'm working with and I'm entitled to that. Less fabricated narrative and more that's the conclusion I arrived at.

The placement of the votes by you and Infinitum, as you point out, is unlikely to be coordinated and arguing with infinitum, I felt a little better about his rationale, but I honestly don't find your initial stance and responses to the questions to be genuine. Even though you made more posts following the vote, they were mostly innocuous and had little to do with the actual game.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

Doctor Rope

Peep peep

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

Doctor Rope

Which Pokémon is this?

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

Doctor Rope

Don't be scumsuaded. I'm a watcher. Watched asiina n1 and failed watched Ind n2 and failed

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

Doctor Rope

Inf*

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

Doctor Rope

Hence my peep peep remark. I think asiina is scum for pushing and some of those turbo votes too... God drat

##vote Asiina

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

Doctor Rope

Asiina posted:

What does this mean "for pushing"?

Also care to actually respond to any of the points of my case?

Pushing right out the gate. In line getting lunch phone posting. Will gladly respond when back at office.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

Doctor Rope

Truth Quark posted:

##unvote as I want AA to respond to my question.

Will do cap'n. I'll be back at work shortly. Just grabbing a quick sammich.

• Locked thread