Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Flying Leatherman posted:

Per above, I am indeed comfortable in placing my vote down and will do so before 24 hours from day start (I'm assuming that's the deadline, even if there isn't one set in votefinder). I'll wait for people to check in, but for what it's worth since nights are open, I think we can probably do it any time.

Yeah, I keep treating this game like it doesn't have open nights.

No reason to wait I guess.

##vote Jedit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Jedit posted:

Looks like you'll be congratulating FL, then. loving idiot.

So you think FL is the roleblocker then? Want to make a case on him?

If you aren't scum, you played a really poor game that led us to this point. So your comment is probably more appropriate for yourself. ;)

Like, this is another scenario where you aren't acting like you should be if you are really town. If you are town, you should KNOW FL is the scum roleblocker at this point and be voting him.

I'm fine being wrong. I can be wrong a lot. But this isn't a situation where I would feel particularly bad about being wrong if I was. I would have done my best based on the information that was available to me such as your really scummy play.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Oh look I was completely correct.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

AA did you see the plan?

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Oh and TM?

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Truth Quark posted:

Game is dead. Also I wouldn't be surprised if TM stopped posting now that Jedit is dead.

Naw, not dead. It's just the already lurking scum really don't have a lot of reason to stop lurking when they feel so defeated.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

CapitalistPig posted:

I mean that and like, we pretty much know TM is scum so we are just waiting for tomorrow when we can lynch him then if the game doesn't end we can figure it out from here.

I feel bad for scum this game because they got rekt.

They were on the cusp of victory. They are getting rekt now, but they managed to float by for a long time, in part because of lurking. And it's not impossible for them to win still if there are really 4, since the final one could theoretically still be in question, depending in part on night actions I guess.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

I don't want to get too much into scum's optimal strat, but I'll be very surprised if I'm alive tomorrow.

If you die, we'll know for sure that TM is scum. So your sacrifice won't be in vain. :)

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Tired Moritz posted:

You guys are so gonna get baited by AA's convenient watcher claim with no results until ladt night?

Maybe not if tobb's doesn't die thanks to your doctoring.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Kashuno posted:

i dont ever post docs

:zombie: It's not like there would be anything in the doc. Lurky scum team of lurkers! ;) Unlike the mason doc of awesome. :zombie:

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

I was worried about you guys, but you got it in the end even if not for the reasons I would have. :)

Good game! Yay Town!

Should we talk about disgraceful lurking scum teams here? So glad team lurk didn't win. :)

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

King Burgundy posted:

In terms of balance, I guess if it was 4 scum to start, and the others were like ninja, godfather and roleblocker that would probably balance things out.

Town getting the extra vote manipulation due to the slightly over scumm'd setup.

:)

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Ug9Ofd5tcUei24YXQWLV9Z7GOq-06tz9EaNv6IOXBpA/edit#gid=0

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Laugh. Our cop OMG got killed because Jedit didn't want to spell his name.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Rofl at Jedit thinking I was right for the wrong reasons. :)

Dude, I'm sorry you are bad at scum.

Also, there was a period there where I was antogonizing you on purpose to get you to kill me as the NK, no hard feelings I hope. :)

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Asiina posted:

Also GG KB that was a great masonry we did great.

Yeah, we rocked.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Infinitum posted:

New meta.

Talkative Jedit = Scum Jedit

He lurked most of the game. It wasn't until he was in danger that he picked up the posting. Basically he and Pig had the same meta this game.

• Locked thread