Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
morallyobjected
Nov 3, 2012
I tried to play this but gave up when they introduced the battle mechanic, so I'm looking forward to finally getting to see what happens

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

morallyobjected
Nov 3, 2012
"We'll never get to Jasmine in time, even though she's a drop away and the Heartless are standing in place and it took just as much time to get Genie out and make the wish as it would have to run over there"

:allears:

Jafar wasting his second wish on literally just punching Aladdin once was pretty great, though.

morallyobjected
Nov 3, 2012

Hobgoblin2099 posted:

I need to get a console again so I can play the remakes of 1, CoM, and 2.

Also, is it just me or did this world visit just completely contradict the movie? Genie can't kill people or make people fall in love! I'm going to chalk that up to Sora's messed up memories.

he didn't kill the Heartless--he just made them disappear somewhere. He pretty much killed Aladdin in the movie by firing him off in the tower of the palace (he would have drowned without Carpet's help), so it's not out of the question.

he also never made Jasmine fall in love with anyone. He just picked her up, and he was going to make Al seem more impressive by making him a prince, but he wasn't going to manipulate Jasmine's feelings, which he couldn't do anyway.

don't worry, Disney canon still firmly intact here.

• Locked thread