Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

The_Rob posted:

I'll look it up on YouTube, and probably skip most of it. But I'll watch at least like 2 minutes I promise.

It involved:

-AJ Styles, KO, and Y2J in a mic battle
-James Ellsworth selling being put on The List like it was the worst thing anyone's done to him
-Bray threatening to murder Braun
-Dean finally saying gently caress this and starting a huge brawl

Also Team SD were the de facto faces. It loving ruled.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

SamuraiFoochs posted:

It involved:

-AJ Styles, KO, and Y2J in a mic battle
-James Ellsworth selling being put on The List like it was the worst thing anyone's done to him
-Bray threatening to murder Braun
-Dean finally saying gently caress this and starting a huge brawl

Also Team SD were the de facto faces. It loving ruled.

This sounds good because it's mostly smackdown and the only good people from RAW. I'll watch it.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

The_Rob posted:

This sounds good because it's mostly smackdown and the only good people from RAW. I'll watch it.

Oh and the other great part was the leadup to Dean's bit was Seth saying how they'd win, and how nobody knows what he and Roman are capable of now that they're on the same page. Dean steps out to a huge pop, runs his hands through his hair, says, "Y'know what?" and just punches someone (I wanna say Jericho?) in the loving face, cuing the donnybrook.

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

They know Smackdown is face.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Big Coffin Hunter posted:

They know Smackdown is face.

I legit think the cruisers are going to SD now that 205 Live is A Thing.

I'm starting to think WWE knows Raw is the B Show.

Evil Canadian
Sep 10, 2000

No one man should have all that Psycho-Power.

I thought raw was pretty alright. Final segment owned, goldberg segment wayy better than I thought it would be.

I gotta ask am I crazy or was a new cameraman on today or something? Way way way more cuts to the crowd(and specific crowd members) than usual.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
i wonder if roman ever gets sad standing in the ring hearing the pop whenever jericho puts someone on the list

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

probably as sad as when people chant for ellsworth

Solus
May 31, 2011

Drongos.
Jesus loving christ the "State of the WWE" thing was bad. Foley needs to please leave.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Foley is legit brain damaged and shouldnt be in on tv.

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

hopefully raw loses most or all of the survivor series match ups so foley can be, "fired"

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
I'm just happy I live in a time where Ellesworth is cheered over Roman.

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Everybody wants to be a cat~
~Because a cat's the only cat~
~Who knows where its at~

I wish Smackdown had pushed the whole "Bray wants to destroy Braun," thingy before now, it would have made the Wyatt Family's willing involvement in the team make a bit more sense. Not a huge issue, but it has been bugging me, so I'm glad it got addressed.

DogsInSpace!
Sep 11, 2001

Fun Shoe

Rand McNally posted:

Was doing some renos and missed RAW.. how was it? Good? Hahahaha

I had a couple friends back out on me for next week's show and now am stuck with their tickets so :smithicide:

Anyone going to all 3 shows in Toronto?

Was ALMOST going to do it but.... no. A little more money than I wanted to spend as it was. Very excited for Takeover and Survivor Series though. My first NXT event live. That ending Raw segment actually entertained and left me with mojo-level hype. With SS and Takeover: I will be very drunk and with family. We will be bringing pro Rusev signs in our shared moon language. High chance of multiple guys wearing adidas. I've been talking up Shinsuke for ages now and can't wait to see the dude live. I feel like I'm 10. Please let Cruisers go to Smackdown. Give them Dolph.

DoctorGonzo posted:

On one hand, I will not start the "please retire" chants. On the other, I will feel a little bad about joining in with them. Seriously.... let Mick stay at home. I liked Mr Foley and watching him now makes me feel sad.

Also in advance: no blaming us if Goldberg gets boo'd. Mebbe we just really, really like Lesnar.

All the best wishes to VanVader. Hope he's wears bunny slippers for many more years.

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

DoctorGonzo posted:

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
By the way, *I* don't want a Shield reunion right now. Let that poo poo sink in.

I want Ambrose to keep being a top guy on SD.

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Do you want to know what we do to artists?

Sanguinia posted:

I wish Smackdown had pushed the whole "Bray wants to destroy Braun," thingy before now, it would have made the Wyatt Family's willing involvement in the team make a bit more sense. Not a huge issue, but it has been bugging me, so I'm glad it got addressed.

I would have liked a little more interaction between Raw and Smackdown leading up to this in general. Like Ambrose getting in Roman's face about being all buddy buddy with Seth again, or more Owens and AJ seeing who can be the bigger shitbag champion, or more Jericho making fun of Ellsworth.

Would have liked to see more interactions from the tag teams too, Slater and Rhyno or Breezango interacting with the New Day or Enzo and Cass would have been great.

CubsWoo
Aug 17, 2005

Where the big boys RAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGH FUCK YOU

Holy Foley!

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

Goldberg rules. push goldberg

JamMasterJim
Mar 27, 2010
At first, I was glad there were enjoyable moments in this episode.
Then I realized those involved Jericho who goes on a tour in a few months, Goldberg who is 50 and will have one match and the smackdown roster.

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.
https://twitter.com/Arnett316K/status/798343407227678721

https://twitter.com/WWEBigE/status/798359864254799872

not a huge New Day fan but Big E has always and will always own

Jay 2K Winger
Oct 10, 2007

What are you looking for?

SamuraiFoochs posted:

I want Ambrose to keep being a top guy

I'm now picturing Ambrose joining The Revival.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

I enjoyed the ending of #RAW it was epic

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Smackdown Live's 900th episode is tonight boys

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/people/status/798508710767247360

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

I'm trying to buy Wrestlemania tickets and gently caress me the Ticketmaster site is the biggest pile of poo poo imaginable.

On desktop: searching for Wrestlemania find nothing. So I switched to Orlando. Still finds nothing. Oh, it's listed on the front page. Good. Chrome just errors out when it tries to load the ticketing page. IE loads it but never finds me results.

On mobile: searching for Wrestlemania finds nothing locally but hey here's this thing in Orlando! Searching for tickets works! That's as far as I've gotten since I'm trying to coordinate.

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

SamuraiFoochs posted:

I legit think the cruisers are going to SD now that 205 Live is A Thing.

I'm starting to think WWE knows Raw is the B Show.

I'm totally fine trading the IC title for the cruisers. Smackdown doesn't have a particularly robust singles midcard, so it would shift everyone towards trying to get a shot at the main belt while also giving more time to the tag teams and women. Those little guys deserve a good writing team to give them actual stories.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
they botched the cw division so bad.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Yaaaaaaay got Wrestlemania tickets that are almost certainly not very good, but it's the experience, really.

3 A.M. Radio
Nov 5, 2003

Workin' too hard can give me
A heart attACK-ACK-ACK-ACK-ACK-ACK!
You oughtta' know by now...
Even though they're on different teams, I fully expect a Shield/Wyatts face-off during the SS match.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

DoctorGonzo posted:

"Would you have liked to face Daniel Bryan?"

*Five minutes of rambling about Stephanie*

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

IcePhoenix posted:

"Would you have liked to face Daniel Bryan?"

*Five minutes of rambling about Stephanie*

OUR WOMEN DIVISION IS BETTER!!!!!! sadface

Caesarian Sectarian
Oct 19, 2004

Gonna be so disappointed if they don't have Ellsworth super kick Braun ... or at least even acknowledge that is where all this madness started.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

3 A.M. Radio posted:

Even though they're on different teams, I fully expect a Shield/Wyatts face-off during the SS match.

I don't fault you for not watching raw, but the promos at the end of raw pretty clearly inidcated this won't happen

Basic Chunnel
Sep 21, 2010

Jesus! Jesus Christ! Say his name! Jesus! Jesus! Come down now!

Charles Gnarwin posted:

I'm totally fine trading the IC title for the cruisers. Smackdown doesn't have a particularly robust singles midcard, so it would shift everyone towards trying to get a shot at the main belt while also giving more time to the tag teams and women. Those little guys deserve a good writing team to give them actual stories.
NXT's just an hour long and has been suffering over a lack of midcard title for awhile. Smackdown has put a concerted effort into rehabbing the IC title and will be better off getting its midcard over when that process is finished.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Smackdown should stay like it is right loving now because is working. Keep the ic belt on it and the cw dead project out of it.

DoctorGonzo fucked around with this message at 16:21 on Nov 15, 2016

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

DoctorGonzo posted:

Smackdown should stay like it is right loving now. Keep the ic belt on it and the cw dead project out of it.

:agreed:

Edge & Undertaker both on Smackdown tonight :allears:

3 A.M. Radio
Nov 5, 2003

Workin' too hard can give me
A heart attACK-ACK-ACK-ACK-ACK-ACK!
You oughtta' know by now...

artificially stocked lake posted:

I don't fault you for not watching raw, but the promos at the end of raw pretty clearly inidcated this won't happen

I don't apply logic to anything I see on WWE television.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CrcleSqreSanchz
Aug 21, 2002

I'm feeling something new...something...I'm happy??!!
I don't care how old and shambling he is. I will always mark, hard, for the Undertaker.

Tonight boys, I am marking hard. Awwww yeah.

GONG

• Locked thread