Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Please disassemble Taker's broken body after SD and ship him to Toronto, WWE. I need this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Millions of people the world over are quivering in anticipation of the Undertaker's DONG

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

Because they want to KEEP ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN

Call Me Charlie
Dec 3, 2005

by Smythe

Endless Mike posted:

Yaaaaaaay got Wrestlemania tickets that are almost certainly not very good, but it's the experience, really.

Do yourself a favor and make a wrestling weekend out of it if you can. I had more fun at Ring Of Honor in a little gym in front of the Amway Center than I had at Wrestlemania 24.

(And don't worry about your seats, they'll have monitors everywhere)

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Abroham Lincoln posted:

Because they want to KEEP ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN

While we are on the subject, it's time for everyone to acknowledge and recognize that You're Gonna Pay is the most perfect wrestling theme that has ever existed. Notice I didn't say song, I said wrestling theme.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

DoctorGonzo posted:

Smackdown should stay like it is right loving now because is working. Keep the ic belt on it and the cw dead project out of it.
Yeah screw watching cool wrestling guys getting a chance to get over and having good matches

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.

projecthalaxy posted:

While we are on the subject, it's time for everyone to acknowledge and recognize that You're Gonna Pay is the most perfect wrestling theme that has ever existed. Notice I didn't say song, I said wrestling theme.

sorry but You're Gonna Pay was never a wrestling theme because the Undertaker was never a fat biker for 4 years, that's just a fact

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

projecthalaxy posted:

Only if it's this version https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=STE_6DfCjh8

Cool Post Beg
Mar 6, 2008

DADDY MAGIC

Endless Mike posted:

Yaaaaaaay got Wrestlemania tickets that are almost certainly not very good, but it's the experience, really.

Hell yeah man. Just got mine too, some upper deckers but like you said, it's the experience. I hope to go to at least one smaller show that weekend so that will give me my up-close rassle fix.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

this rules

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

achillesforever6 posted:

Yeah screw watching cool wrestling guys getting a chance to get over and having good matches

Well you can watch the new show 205 or whatever is called.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
How much are Mania tickets running you guys? I wanna go when I go visit some friends in Florida, but Michigan down to Orlando, then the tickets...whoof.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
1. Swap IC title for Cruiserweights.
2. Unify the US title and Universal title so you can take another shot at a belt that doesnt suck.
3. Have the CW title be SmackDown's midcard title, with other guys jockeying for position to become number one contender.
4. Congrats, you're done.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I still dont understan why so many of you want to get rid of the IC title.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

DoctorGonzo posted:

Getting rid of it also gets rid of Dolph Ziggler.

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

rare Magic card l00k posted:

Getting rid of it also gets rid of Dolph Ziggler.

Yeah get rid of Douchebag Dolph

Cornwind Evil
Dec 14, 2004

The undisputed world champion of wrestling effortposting
Man, this latest Raw's ending and aftermath was just overloaded with tragic "Hey, remember when?"s.

Hey, remember when the supposed terrible fate of Mick Foley's endless bumps was being in a wheelchair by the time he was thirty?

Hey, remember when the Daniel Bryan is a farm jokes were just stupid and not potentially prophetic?

Hey, remember when we wanted Roman to be getting the reactions a list and some random indy guy is getting?

Also, of course Smackdown is face. Pretty much everyone on the Raw side is a heel. Owens and Jericho are smarmy heels, Braun's the monster heel, Seth's the never officially turned tweener who just switched his targets, and Roman is...Roman.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
wrong forum.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Jenkem Delivery posted:

Yeah get rid of Douchebag Dolph

Something we all can agree.

Cool Post Beg
Mar 6, 2008

DADDY MAGIC

VJeff posted:

How much are Mania tickets running you guys? I wanna go when I go visit some friends in Florida, but Michigan down to Orlando, then the tickets...whoof.

Mine were $~100 each after Ticketmaster fees, section 205. Presale is up for anyone with the first 6 digits of a Citi card (412800 worked for me, thanks yahoo answers)

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

DoctorGonzo posted:

Sami Zayn defending the IC title on pay per views is the exact opposite of getting rid of it.

Golashes
Aug 8, 2006

team starslay3r!!!!!!
Are NXT WM weekend tickets on sale yet? I'm working out with a friend what we're gonna do that weekend now

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I would like to watch Smackdown.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Cornwind Evil posted:

and Roman is...Roman.

A league of his own! It's fun to boo him! Not a good guy, not a b

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Tuesday Night Heat Live: CW Edition.

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

I'm very excited for 205 Live and its soon to be champion Kalisto and then soon its rightful champion Rich Swann

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!
The more they protect Roman, the further away he gets from being truly accepted.

It's like WWE is afraid that if he takes ONE Dirty Deeds or RKO that he's going to suddenly become unloved and unmarketable.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Rich Swann should beat up Roman Reigns and emasculate him and make him quit.

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

CobiWann posted:

The more they protect Roman, the further away he gets from being truly accepted.

It's like WWE is afraid that if he takes ONE Dirty Deeds or RKO that he's going to suddenly become unloved and unmarketable.

I'd rather him not take anything than take everything and then no-sell the poo poo out of it like in his matches with AJ.

Because let's face it, it's one or the other.

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

So what went down on that post-Raw special anyway? All I know is that Bryan namedropped TNA and Foley was off. Don't really feel like watching it due to the latter.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

CobiWann posted:

http://i.imgur.com/XpaCL6g.mp4

CrcleSqreSanchz
Aug 21, 2002

I'm feeling something new...something...I'm happy??!!
THE UNDERTAKER

TONIGHT

GONG

Solus
May 31, 2011

Drongos.

Bow wow.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Solus posted:

Bow wow.

Sasha is on RAW not Smackdown.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

http://i.imgur.com/jbXMbaK.gifv
http://i.imgur.com/lap5Fno.gifv

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

RacistGuidingLight posted:

I would like to watch Smackdown.

Join us in the smackdown thread again! You've been missed, but even without you it's been a fun time with good friends.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Wow I just looked at the clock and there's still like six hours until SmackDown? What the gently caress is this bullshit?

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

what does this have to do with the conversation :confused:

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

beggar posted:

Hell yeah man. Just got mine too, some upper deckers but like you said, it's the experience. I hope to go to at least one smaller show that weekend so that will give me my up-close rassle fix.
Yeah, I'm gonna try for something the night before and maybe Friday night, but I'll have to see how things are going since I'll be getting in Friday and leaving Monday. The good news is my little brother lives there and works for Hilton so he's already gotten me a sweet deal on a room. $35/night a few miles from the stadium (and he's looking to see if the can get me closer).

VJeff posted:

I paid $310 with fees for corner ground risers. You can certainly do cheaper or spend more, but that was my budget.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Destroy My Sweater
Jul 24, 2009

I want WWE to recreate the Boxer scene in Animal Farm where they usher Mick Foley into a van headed for his "GM celebration party," but the side of the van reads "IMPACT WRESTLING" and nobody but an exasperated Big Show tries to stop him.

• Locked thread