Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
weak wrists big dick
Dec 18, 2012

good job. you are getting legitametly upset because I won't confrom to your secret internet cliques gross social standards. Sorry I don't like anime. Sorry I don't like being gross on the internet. Sorry that you are getting caremad.

your stupid shit internet argument is also only half true once I get probated, so checkmate anyways but nice try.

]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-XIXKS4gSe0

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

om nom nom
Jul 23, 2011

om nom nom nom nom nom nom
Grimey Drawer
My buddy in high school's little brother, Drew Lastname, was interviewed for the local paper whilst skateboarding in the town's new skate park. He told the interviewer his name was Todd Lastname. He wound up with his picture in the paper with a caption, and his parents put it up on the fridge, where it stayed for years. That is my favorite made up name story.

Bagsack
Mar 29, 2007

I'm a fucking lobster
I've got to go with my name around the minor league competitive gang-rape circuit: Fucks Nitropussy. I hope to make it to the bigs one day...

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord
Mmmmlurp

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

niggerstomper58

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
Barkevious Mingo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

om nom nom posted:

My buddy in high school's little brother, Drew Lastname, was interviewed for the local paper whilst skateboarding in the town's new skate park. He told the interviewer his name was Todd Lastname. He wound up with his picture in the paper with a caption, and his parents put it up on the fridge, where it stayed for years. That is my favorite made up name story.

A friend of mine in college, upon being introduced to someone who said they'd immediately forget his name, decided it would be a great joke to introduce himself as Hank. (He was not actually named Hank, and was in fact one of the least Hank-like people I've ever met.) It stuck, and after a certain point he even acquired a fake middle initial and surname to go with Hank. It was kind of amazing, in a stupid collegiate sort of way.

• Locked thread