Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av
I'm in of course

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

Godholio posted:

Same. And don't take this the wrong way, but I'm hoping we're not matched up for the third straight year.

Ya after the action figures I'm running out of ideas for you

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

That was the OC/CS spray I shipped to n4m in Hawaii

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Lazy Reservist posted:

I'm thinking of gifting the greatest gift of Western literature, the Compleat Tingle.

This is a great gift but "Complete Tingle" would be outdated within 3 days upon the release of fresh Tingle :haw:

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Two Finger posted:

I had a really drat good idea but it seems like sending potentially explosive (or at least highly violently combustible) items may not be so wise

yolo man

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I've got a few things picked out but I'm waiting to see who my victim is gonna be first

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Icon Of Sin posted:

Mine are going to be so cuddly! :3: Just...please make sure you've had your shots :twisted:

Oh man if you're sending out rabid corgis sign me the gently caress up

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

It's me, I need the walrus dick in my life

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

What a shameful lack of gooncops

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Two Finger posted:

XL

Also I am declaring this whole thing racist sonce I can be easily identified by country of origin so I am unfairly disadvantaged

Your fault for being born in mordor

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Everything is innuendo

VVV Hail Santa

beanieson fucked around with this message at 07:08 on Dec 4, 2016

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Ice Cream Barbara posted:

My advice for this year would be to not put your hands into the box

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0cmqwbZa6_w

E: I'm a L tee shirt

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Gifts ordered, one is giving a date anywhere from the 16-28th so sorry if it's gonna be a little late

Hail Santa

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

Someone's about to get my secret sauce and they had better be cool about it :mad:

:pray:

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Just poke some holes in there and keep it in a warm place

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

David Bowie Knife posted:

I almost ordered the ASSMAN license plate from Seinfeld for my Santee.

Uh post the link please tia

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

What the gently caress

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Scorpions inbound then?

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

No, just the cole

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

IS THAT THE JOKE?!
:vince:

Next delivery will be a cow whip

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

It's too late. The gay is already inside you.

The gay is coming from inside the thread

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Hail Santa

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Naked Bear posted:

Jesus wept

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Goddamn Santa loving delivered

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Not sure how official this really is 🤔

In my defense pretty much all those "buried in the yard" jokes were other people making fun of me.

Love the stickers

Not sure what to do with the naval charts but I'm gonna wear that hat, gonna put those books with my case law stuff in my office, gonna eat those bugs & gonna put that subdued satanic flag on my unmarked car.

Also I have your return address Arc Light, does the base x ray incoming mail by any chance?
Hail Santa 🎅🏻

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

:discourse:

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Took long enough but my dude should get stuff tomorrow 🎅🏻

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

UPS says my gift was delivered yesterday, hope it didn't die in transit :ohdear:

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

LtCol J. Krusinski posted:

I got it! The dick pillow is a work of art I need to setup imgur on my phone so I can post pics. You definitely did a great job as a secret Santa.

Thanks for the gifts, and the laughs.

Glad you got a laugh, & hope you really do like the art. Two of my genuine favorites :thumbsup:

E: also post your findings after taking those supplements for a week or so

beanieson fucked around with this message at 02:46 on Dec 22, 2016

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had several people who wanted either two people to give gifts to or wanted to send but not receive. Holly Bloops was the name I drew out of the hat.

Well gently caress. I didn't even realize this was an option.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

How do you even cook walrus dick? I can't find recipes anywhere.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Deathy McDeath posted:

Gift is going out tomorrow. Not kidding when I say that it's probably going to be the top SS gift this year. I'm really loving hype.

You're only saying that cause shim never posted pics of what I sent him :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Deathy McDeath posted:

I think that's one of those Ostrich pillows that look dumb as gently caress but really comfortable

:stare: there's no way this isn't a sex thing

• Locked thread