Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bengy81
May 8, 2010
I want in again, not sure if I'm sending beers again, but whatever I decide on will probably(???) be awesome.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bengy81
May 8, 2010

Two Finger posted:

yo also what are laws regarding sending booze to the USA like can you receive it or what

obv i don't drink anymore but i feel it fair to send some of NZ's finest

Laws vary state to state. Honestly though, if you label it as either nothing or a yeast sample they won't notice it. I tend to ship more iffy stuff through FEDEX but I also have never sent booze over seas so no idea if customs is gonna be more picky about stuff like that.

If you go to a fancy wine shop or higher end liquor store, you can get fancy little zipper bags with bubble wrap in them. I forget what they are called but they are fairly cheap and well worth the investment. I try to pack the stuff so it's at least an inch from any sidewall or corner, and tight enough so that it doesn't move. I also do a dry run after to pack it and drop it a couple feet to see if anything is gonna break.

All of that is overkill, but if you want to make sure it shows up in one piece it works pretty well.

bengy81
May 8, 2010
OMG I found the perfect gift, I hope to gently caress I can take down this Ebay auction.
Be scared fuckers, I'm gonna haunt your dreams.

bengy81
May 8, 2010
Paid for my Ebay auction just now, I can't wait to see this thing up close and personal. :mrgw:

bengy81
May 8, 2010
I've given up and resigned to the fact that I'm probably gonna be an xL for the next 6 months at least.

I'm pretty stoked about what I'm sending my Santee, so far at least. We will see what it is when it shows up to my crib.

bengy81
May 8, 2010

LtCol J. Krusinski posted:

I just send the gifts directly from amazon to my guy. Faster that way. Plus they sell love cockroaches on Amazon. Big giant scary hissing ones. And books!

I warned my wife that I was doing this, so any packages from not familiar addresses are going to be left on the porch until I get home from work and I travel a lot, so if whatever you are sending is meant to be alive when opened, keep in mind I live above 6000 ft in elevation, and it's December.

For real though, along with my regular "gift" I'm probably going to send a copy of my favorite book that I read this year, and honestly I would be thrilled to receive somebody else's favorite books. The one biggest disappointment of being an adult for me lately is that I don't have anybody to talk about books with, so it would be great to read a book recommended by somebody outside of a bookstore environment.

bengy81
May 8, 2010
Just dropped mine off at the post office, should be somewhere on Monday or Tuesday.

bengy81
May 8, 2010
My SS just hit me with some sweet digital games to play, and he promises that there may even be a jar of cum on the way! Truly is the season of sharing!

bengy81
May 8, 2010

Arc Light posted:

All my stuff finally arrived. I forgot how slow shipping is when you can't order from Amazon. If I mail it tomorrow, my victim should have it by, I dunno, Thursday at the latest.

I should also be back in town tonight after a mini-vacation. Hopefully I don't have a box of something gross waiting for me.

Doodoo, the gift that lasts a lifetime :madmax:

bengy81
May 8, 2010
I wasn't going to out myself, but your GF didn't post the little dude at his "best" angle.

Also, I just roasted that coffee on Thursday so its pretty fresh, I would give the GF permission to crack into it if you aren't going to be back in the next few days. OBV, it will still be good next week, but its best within a few days of roasting. No pubes or cum in it, I promise!

bengy81 fucked around with this message at 03:38 on Dec 14, 2016

bengy81
May 8, 2010

Booblord Zagats posted:

Woke up this morning, still laughing about it. You did good man. Real good.

You should probably put that thing in little booblads room...

so that its staring at him...

while he sleeps...

:q:

bengy81
May 8, 2010

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

I hope my Satan Claus delivers before I go on vacation next Friday. Also hope my santee is okay, he got the rest of his poo poo a week ago and disappeared. :saddowns:

Did your gift kill him?

bengy81
May 8, 2010
Got a package from Santa today!
Thanks bb, you know what I like!

bengy81 fucked around with this message at 03:49 on Dec 16, 2016

bengy81
May 8, 2010

LingcodKilla posted:

:iiam:

I'm sorry I'm not better at gag gifts. It's certainly no poorly preserved squirrel.

That squirrel is a work of ART

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bengy81
May 8, 2010
Got another package from Satan, a dope looking book! Thanks again!

• Locked thread