Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
David Bowie Knife
May 22, 2010

KILLMEME KILLMEME KILLMEME KILLMEME KILLMEME KILLMEME KILLMEME KILLMEME KILLMEME KILLMEME KILLMEME KILLMEME KILLMEME KILLMEME
:suicide::suicide::suicide:
KILLMEME KILLMEME KILLMEME KILLMEME KILLMEME KILLMEME KILLMEME KILLMEME KILLMEME KILLMEME KILLMEME KILLMEME KILLMEME KILLMEME
I post in the Air Force thread every now and then. Can I still do the thing?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

David Bowie Knife
May 22, 2010

I almost ordered the ASSMAN license plate from Seinfeld for my Santee.

David Bowie Knife
May 22, 2010

Rad Lieutenant posted:

Uh post the link please tia

ASSMAN

David Bowie Knife
May 22, 2010

I sent my stuff priority today, so it might not make it by Christmas, but within a day or two. I would have sent it sooner, but I was TDY for most of the month.

David Bowie Knife
May 22, 2010

ElMaligno posted:

David Bowie Knife my tracking stuff says your present is at the post office.

I'm out of town until Saturday, but can't wait to get my hands on dat box!

David Bowie Knife
May 22, 2010

Slim Pickens posted:

Got my package today! And it wasn't weird poo poo! I'll probably even use all of it!

A 64oz flask, so a pretty nice growler.

Mr February has the face of intense concentration.

Thanks David Bowie Knife!

Glad you can use everything! I wish I ordered another dog poo poo calendar for myself because the more I look at it the cooler it is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

David Bowie Knife
May 22, 2010

Man, don't sweat it. This is the second package that hasn't been delivered correctly because of my forwarding address. If it costs a bunch to ship, PM me.

• Locked thread