Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!

The Muppets On PCP posted:

it's because there's still a few people left naive enough to think grunge the first time around wasn't a marketing ploy and had something legit to say

Grunge was just about depressed, angsy youths. It took part in a few charity albums. I think grunge (edit: ALMOST) missed getting involved in this by a single year, though:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JyzSk8HVZTc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EoinCannon
Aug 29, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Thanks thread, for introducing me to Steam Powered Giraffe.
I can't stop laughing and they're too embarrassing for me to watch more than about 20 seconds of any of their videos

Friginator
May 13, 2014

by zen death robot
I can't believe we made it ten pages without anyone bringing up that band that I like but will not say the name of at the moment. I guess they're really not that bad.

theres a will theres moe
Jan 10, 2007

Hair Elf

Friginator posted:

I can't believe we made it ten pages without anyone bringing up that band that I like but will not say the name of at the moment. I guess they're really not that bad.

Is it fall out boy?
Panic at the disco?

• Locked thread