Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

I love resident evil and can't wait to play 7

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Bobnumerotres posted:

isnt re7 going full survival horror like a cardboard cutout of what silent hills was gonna be

I dunno, there were ghosts in the demo but the teasers for the main game have all been tangible Texas chainsaw dudes. There was a recent clip showing something that looked like a regenerator but really charred so we'll see.

E: https://youtu.be/1_48PMybLnA here's all the short clips not including the trailer

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

In Training posted:

Not RE but I was thinking about how much I love the silent hill 1 high school. I must get my ps2 set up again and play sh2 ASAP

It's an elementary school and it's based off the one from kindergarten cop

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

HORMELCHILI posted:

is that true lol

Yeah everything from the buildings architecture and layout to like signs you see in the movie that are the basis for some textures you see

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

In Training posted:

What wizard system did those people play on that they could actually see those textures lol

Lmao

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

You guys could play like civ2 hot seat if that still works online

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Bobnumerotres posted:

sorry to derail knuc and redis kissing in a tree, but is RE revelations 1/2 good? is it worth buying all the eps for 2?

i played a little bit of 1 but it was a lot of fighting big ugly slime vaginas that you can't punch, it felt clunky.

I had fun with one on PC and didnt noticed any complications from the 3ds ports. Rev2 is one above 5 and 6 for how fun it was to me. Rev 2 is really good

• Locked thread