Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

rediscover posted:

Wish I could get Nemesis out of my hair for two drat seconds. Frig off dude, let me pick up a drat crank in peace for once

You should fight him when he appears.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I remember him being reasonably easy to kill, but then again I was raised on re and was well seasoned by that point.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

rediscover posted:

I just killed him for the first time and got EAGLE PARTS A and I'm at the part now where I'm playing as carlos and jill is infected and I'm scared I waited to late to start fighting him and in to close to the end to kill him on th[nrandom encounters enough for the loot.

You need to be killing him early iirc. Like when you see him outside the newspaper office.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I think there's 2 free kills on him. Once in the restaurant where you can blow him up and also somewhere else that escapes me.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Bill Barber posted:

He's the gamer Of The Year bro. Better respect.

The "Gamer of the Year" is scared of the Nemesis. Sounds like he's actually the wimp of the year, if you ask me.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

rediscover posted:

Nice job turning a badass call out into some gay poo poo maties.

Welcome to the impzone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I choose Crusader Kings 2.

• Locked thread